Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo vs LS1 Video

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 07:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ford Guy and (A)SS WHIPER.

let it go.

Youre arguing with people that own LS1 V8 powered cars, and still went out and bought a import.

The term is called
Metrosexuals.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
where do you get a 10 sec 1/8 mile pass homo. I don't wipe any *** fool. cna's wipe the asses. what do you do jackass work @ mcdonalds after high school?
dude if you wanna race come on. stop your **** talking posts. I hope you can do better then 12 flat with daddys money evo.

you sure about that? LOL here ya go let me remind you of your own posts.

Finally got to run the 1/8 with my new NX wet kit tonight (100 shot). I had to wait for the N20 niod to be cleaned out. The shop told me that some sheared metal from a screw was keeping the plunger from closing and was causing a leak.
Anyway, my times sucked......... I usually run an N/A tuned 8.1 to 8.3 @ 86 - 89 mph. Tonight I was eather spinning like hell or the clutch was slipping. I know I seemed like a idiot cause no car that purges @ the line is expected to turn 8.5 - 8.7. One run I spun through 1st and 2nd and when I hit 3rd the clutch slipped so bad that I coasted the rest of the run to a 10.01 @ 52 mph. I was pissed. The announcer in the tower said over the PA. (looks like he broke an axel)
I could have run better N/A!!!!

Any suggestions?
Here's another, this one is even better.

you all are thinking "wipe" i guess. so that would be (A) SS wiper. that would be funny, but I am a nurse so I have wiped plenty of shitty asses. I didn't choose the job the millitary did and it makes cash on the out side so it keeps my car gaining mods. Thats all I care about.

Good stuff, care to get caught in anymore lies?

your resort to telling me that i paid for my evo with daddy's money is laughable. This really gives an in depth description of your persona. I work for DOD and i own my own house also. I guess my daddy got my job there and paid for my house too? LOL you're pathetic.

Last edited by EvilDylan; 11-18-2005 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ford guy
Well *** whipper I am surprised evildylan and juiced havend invited you to the beach for some grappling and some of their other import man love activities. I think for those of you import guys who want recognition you might try running faster than 12's with a $35,000 dollar vehicle then you might gain some respect and get some compliments. Like someone said a you could do alot of *** whipping with a $35,000 dollar lawn mower so if you want to impress you need to do better. O and juiced there is a "domestic forced induction, forged motor, less expensive car out there" its called an 03 Cobra and dont even get me started on its horse power potential or fun factor.

Im sorry and you drive what? Oh thats right a forced induction v8 that barely runs high 12's. Good job, you must be a hell of a tuner.

35k? Care to exaggerate a little bit more to try and make a weak *** point? I got my evo for 25k out the door brand new, i spent less than $1200 to make that 12.0 pass, maybe you ought to so a bit of research before you run your stupid mouth again. No wonder you still drive a piece of **** ford with almost 200k miles on it.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well *** whipper I am surprised evildylan and juiced havend invited you to the beach for some grappling and some of their other import man love activities. I think for those of you import guys who want recognition you might try running faster than 12's with a $35,000 dollar vehicle then you might gain some respect and get some compliments. Like someone said a you could do alot of *** whipping with a $35,000 dollar lawn mower so if you want to impress you need to do better. O and juiced there is a "domestic forced induction, forged motor, less expensive car out there" its called an 03 Cobra and dont even get me started on its horse power potential or fun factor.

Cobra's are nice cars, but if you noticed in my post iwanted a practical car that is coomfortable enough to DD and to stuff people or kinds in the back when needed, i was looking at cobras and f-body's but i reeally wanted a 4-door.

I could have kept the vette if i wanted or bought a supra, or a cobra, or 05 M3..... the only 2 door i would have considered would have been a 911 but again thats not really a DD.

That an i'm really active lots of snowboarding trips in winter and the AWD really helps out. HAve you ever tried to drive a car that has 500 tq @ 2000 rpm on black ice??????? Not fun and most certainly stupid.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Banned

These guys didn't sell a nice vette and buy a pice of **** evo. They have the worlds fasteset evo HA Ha HA. Well you evo owners have alot of hp to make up if you want to compair to the worlds fastest LS1
Bret Rau ran a 6.9 not too long ago with a 4g63 powered car. Oh, and no nitrous with that little 4 cylinder car. How fast is the fastest non nitrous'd ls1?

I love my old V8, but youre coming across as a down's kid mainlining glucose while pounding random keys on the keyboard. Stop it please.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XakEp
Bret Rau ran a 6.9 not too long ago with a 4g63 powered car. Oh, and no nitrous with that little 4 cylinder car. How fast is the fastest non nitrous'd ls1?

I love my old V8, but youre coming across as a down's kid mainlining glucose while pounding random keys on the keyboard. Stop it please.
the fastest ls1 powered car is running 6.9x too i believe...not sure with nitrous or what...but its funny..they claim the ls1 is so much more powerful/potent...but the fastest both of the engine can produce is in the 6.9s for both of them.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Here you go evildylan http://www.mitsubishicars.com/lancerevolution/
their MSRP states starting @ 29,000 to 36,000 so eat a fat bag of dicks! O yea did I brag about my old *** car I think not but if you want to come to eastern NC I will show you what the tail lights look like.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Teching In

Here you go evildylan http://www.mitsubishicars.com/lancerevolution/
their MSRP states starting @ 29,000 to 36,000 so eat a fat bag of dicks! O yea did I brag about my old *** car I think not but if you want to come to eastern NC I will show you what the tail lights look like.

Nice you prove my point for me. Since when did 29k = 35k?

I like how you try to make apoint, you get a little bit of information and stretch it a little bit and choose the extreme opposite of the truth. Good job there

And no you werent bragging about your car, but you're knocking mine, so i knock yours. See how that works? Hopefully you can comprehend that, but so far your outlook in reading comprehension is about the same as your boyfriend *** wipers. If you want to call me out with a 108 mph car you better think more than twice because as of right now 108mph isnt even worth my gas.

Do you have show qualty tail lights or something, are you gonna show them off to me? Cause thats about the only way i'd ever see them.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Teching In

I figured you were so bling bling with your big money and your house you would have bought the MR edition. Hmmm also Mr. reading comprehension if you look @ the bottom of my signature you will see that was all before the Heads and before another 3 lbs of boost before the 30lb injectors and before the 33 spline axle package. But hey import guy if ur scared say ur scared I guess if I was I would make up some excuses too......O yea and why dont you list your mods like all of the other people here....stickers and wings dont count as mods ricer.....
Old 11-19-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

(A)SS WHIPER you're a huge ******* tool. You just came over here trying to pick a fight for no reason and now all you can do is talk **** cause you're too big of a ***** to back it up. I'm not a big fan of EVO's but they can make a lot of power and actually use it on street tires. You should at least respect his times if you don't respect his car. You seem like the kind of guy that sucked *** in high school so you joined the marines thinking that it would finally make you cool but guess what...YOU STILL SUCK!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
you sure about that? LOL here ya go let me remind you of your own posts.

Here's another, this one is even better.

Good stuff, care to get caught in anymore lies?

your resort to telling me that i paid for my evo with daddy's money is laughable. This really gives an in depth description of your persona. I work for DOD and i own my own house also. I guess my daddy got my job there and paid for my house too? LOL you're pathetic.
I guess you can't read *******. I had my stock clucth go bad when I ran that 10 1 time spinning and slipping. And that was after multiple runs. Does it say spec stage 3 in my sig. hmmmm I think so. No more problems. Also you have to be pretty pathetic to look up my old posts. Well it's funny that you didn't comment on the old post were I killed my first evo 8. It was very fun. Stuped ricer, The car had no chance in the world. (just like you) I was suprised that an 03 evo8 35k car with mods could not even run with an SS with only lid filter and a slp loudmouth catback

You work for DOD I guess you cut hair or work @ the PX selling burger king. I would think that any DOD employee would have enough respect for his country to buy an American car. LOL your the pathetic one!!!!!!!!!
Get off LS1 TECH RICER!
Old 11-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rollinna65
(A)SS WHIPER you're a huge ******* tool. You just came over here trying to pick a fight for no reason and now all you can do is talk **** cause you're too big of a ***** to back it up. I'm not a big fan of EVO's but they can make a lot of power and actually use it on street tires. You should at least respect his times if you don't respect his car. You seem like the kind of guy that sucked *** in high school so you joined the marines thinking that it would finally make you cool but guess what...YOU STILL SUCK!!!
I'm not in the marines gayass. I did not come over here to pick a fight. evil ***** did. Who says I can't back it up . I should respect his times. where is the time slip fool. He is talking **** can't you figure that out. why don't you join the club and buy an evo or a civc and you can still run your 14.3's and Leave LS1 TECH

P.S. who the **** is you?
Old 11-19-2005, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not in the marines gayass. I did not come over here to pick a fight. evil ***** did. Who says I can't back it up . I should respect his times. where is the time slip fool. He is talking **** can't you figure that out. why don't you join the club and buy an evo or a civc and you can still run your 14.3's and Leave LS1 TECH

Who the **** is I? I'm just a bored sailor sitting on my boat for my duty day. You definitely came over here picking a fight just like I'm doing with you now. Evil Dylan never said one bad thing about you or anyone else until you started talking **** to him. You can't back up anything. You started talking **** about how you'd smoke that dude's evo but when he gave you a chance you came up with excuses. So now everyone has to produce a slip before they can put that time in their sig? If you really want my slip from my 14.3 pass its probably still in the glove box. That was when they tranny was bad but I still posted it cause I don't care how slow it is. I think I'd probably be the last person you'd see buying a civic but I would definitely drive an evo if I had the opportunity just to what it's like and maybe launch it at 6k a few times. I love american cars and that's probably all I'll ever drive but I'm open to other ideas. Ever see the Aerial Atom(sp?)? You're just a close minded dumbfuck so I'm going to post this now, go grab some food and wait for your reply so you can help my duty go by faster. Thanks !!!!

Last edited by rollinna65; 11-19-2005 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:15 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by rollinna65
Werd, I bet his car is as big of a piece of **** as he is .
Old 11-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Werd, I bet his car is as big of a piece of **** as he is .
WERD WERD WHY ARE YOU ON LS1 TECH? This is not ricer performance.com
and you don't even know me. Take your 4 door piece and go on with your bad self. ha ha ha ha ricers you gotta love'm. They all hang out on LS1 tech becuase they are envious of brute power. They wasted their money on a POS, so now they are trying to make some sense of thier 35 grand mistake.
"ohhh man I could have had an 03-04 Z06 or a bad *** stroked 402 LQ9 procharged SS that would eat any thing on the street for breakfast"

Thats all right with me, less compitition. Keep pileing on mods to those evos get 30 psi boost run the quarter one time and BOOM there goes all that cash.

The bottom line is your motors will not last (9000 RPM please), and are much more expensive to build. Have fun with your japanese go karts it will not last!

all evos
Old 11-19-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

where is the time slip fool.

Do you really talk like this?

I think you're the one that belongs at ricerperformance.com.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Teching In

LOL these guys are just a waste of time. and this guy balking at an evo doing 9000 rpm is pretty laughable. How many RPMs can your motor handle? I guarantee you'll **** some **** up if you go to 7800 everytime you race like i do. Got 37k miles on the car now and no problems.

Turd guy, i dont list my mods because i dont want a 5 mile long signature. Lets jsut say the times in my sig are on the stock turbo stock cams and stock ECU.

Once again LOL @ *** wiper saying i should be a decent american and buy an american vehicle. Dude get a ******* clue. Ive given you the opportunity to back up your mouth, but all you can do is act like a punk. I see you'll never own up to your mouth so Imjust gonna sit here and humor myself by owning you everytime you post on here. No why dont you go back to wiping some more grandma's asses so you can make $5 for your chrome exhaust tip mod. I suggest you start saving pennies for the good driver mod, cause blaming the cluth for your 10 second 1/8 mile isnt gonna work everytime.

Last edited by EvilDylan; 11-19-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 11-19-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Veteran

nice vid, impressive for an import.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lock this thread....
ps.imports are gay