Evo vs LS1 Video

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
Well excuse me Mr. bad *** wrestler read what you you just wrote
"There are people who are always better, or faster accept it and move on"
You have only been taken down once, So you think your the **** huh. there is always some one bigger that can whip you off your high horse. I know plenty of marines that would take offense to what you said and would be happy to take care of your civillian punk ***.

and for your vette what I said is dynos don't mean **** I've seen buddies manipulate each others dyno sheets so that it says they have 600 hp @ the wheels then they go to the track and run 8.90's in the 1/8
AND>>>>> YOU DID NOT TRAP THAT HIGH MPH WITH A STOCK VETTE

Hey *** Wipe, Considering I Went to Nationals 3 years in high school and every year since I was 8 in freestyle there are very few people who are capable of taking me down. I was wrestling with Marine Force Recon.... the Bad *** marines not your local run of the mil infantry grunt.

I know I can be beat but it will take someone with a lot more experience than me to do it.

I have no reason to lie about my vette, I’m not going to race you with it..... Oh and by the way this is the same vette that ran 14.3 AF on the dyno and Detonated on 91 octane gas.... sure it ran lean as hell but it was able to beat a 01 ZO6 with intake all the way from 70 to 176 mph

Not only that but with Vararam Kooks headers and exhaust it ran dear even with a Z51 c6 with the same mods.......

My car dynoed just a little less than most 02+ ZO6's and right on par with most ls2 vettes.

First off is the tune, a lot less agressive than earlier years second is PE, as soon as the computer falls out of it's optimum temp it start to pull timeing and this happens alot on the track because of the prolonged idle times.

And actually there are a few reasons why LS2 vettes run like crap on the track

Sure my car was a freak but your in the the army i'm sure you can the math........

405 hp X 85% Drive efficiency = 344 rwhp just about what my car dynoed.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Teching In

so many ricers in V8 clothing.

:
Old 11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Teching In

juiced, maybe you should p ursue a future in MMA. Wrestlers always do well. It helped me tremendously with my fighting.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
juiced, maybe you should p ursue a future in MMA. Wrestlers always do well. It helped me tremendously with my fighting.

Not really worth it for me right now, i do Mui Tai and have tried BJJ and boxing in the past but too many injuries to try it professionally, i'm an all around good fighter. I've actually wresled again Tito Ortiz, Matt Hughes and his brother mark. Tito was at teh Fulerton Wrestling camp and Matt and Mark Were at a Iowa State Invitational 3 yeas ago. Needless to say i lost to all 3 of them.

I have a good carreer started in engineering and would hate to have my family (specially my mom and Grandma) worried about me getting the **** kicked out of me.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Juiced
Hey *** Wipe, Considering I Went to Nationals 3 years in high school and every year since I was 8 in freestyle there are very few people who are capable of taking me down. I was wrestling with Marine Force Recon.... the Bad *** marines not your local run of the mil infantry grunt.

I know I can be beat but it will take someone with a lot more experience than me to do it.

I have no reason to lie about my vette, I’m not going to race you with it..... Oh and by the way this is the same vette that ran 14.3 AF on the dyno and Detonated on 91 octane gas.... sure it ran lean as hell but it was able to beat a 01 ZO6 with intake all the way from 70 to 176 mph

Not only that but with Vararam Kooks headers and exhaust it ran dear even with a Z51 c6 with the same mods.......

My car dynoed just a little less than most 02+ ZO6's and right on par with most ls2 vettes.

First off is the tune, a lot less agressive than earlier years second is PE, as soon as the computer falls out of it's optimum temp it start to pull timeing and this happens alot on the track because of the prolonged idle times.

And actually there are a few reasons why LS2 vettes run like crap on the track

Sure my car was a freak but your in the the army i'm sure you can the math........

405 hp X 85% Drive efficiency = 344 rwhp just about what my car dynoed.
So you were not stock. I thought you dynoed more then me stock when I had mods? so thats where you come up with 405 hp huh.
"Not only that but with Vararam Kooks headers and exhaust it ran dear even "
you had full exhaust and other mods.
I have never been to a dyno jet. my car was dynoed on a mustang dyno @ modular madness in mooresville N.C. Race City USA
why don't you and your buddy evil ***** go to an evo web site and lie and talk **** to each other. after all you sold your vette and bought an evo
Old 11-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
So you were not stock. I thought you dynoed more then me stock when I had mods? so thats where you come up with 405 hp huh.
"Not only that but with Vararam Kooks headers and exhaust it ran dear even "
you had full exhaust and other mods.
I have never been to a dyno jet. my car was dynoed on a mustang dyno @ modular madness in mooresville N.C. Race City USA
why don't you and your buddy evil ***** go to an evo web site and lie and talk **** to each other. after all you sold your vette and bought an evo

why dont you get back to wiping asses little nursey boy. LOL
Old 11-17-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok dumb *** i dynoed more than you stock.... i never got it dynoed with the mods.

I said stock it beat a 01 Z with intake, With my mods i beat a c6 with the same mods.
Try and read more carefully.

and the 405hp came form you saying that maybe with a z06 you would believe i trapped 114. i was making abou the same RWHP as a stock Z06.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

*** snifer has serious mental and ***** envy issues.

first off let me explain something to you. I DID NOT CHALLENGE YOU, YOU CHALLENGED ME. Ill break this down for you since you are CLEARLY simple minded. If you challenge me, then you have to come to MY turf and race at MY track. Otherwise you just need to shut your silly pie hole because right now all you're doing is blowing hot air. Like i said before, and you obviously didnt understand (my guess is cause you can barely read) Steele, AL ever heard of google? Ever heard of a dragstrip locator? Go hone your skills at the interweb and learn how to use a search engine to come up with your own phone number.

BTW just to let you know, your name says *** WHIPER. LOL you wipe asses? Whats life like being a male nurse? No wonder you are so obsessed with your own faggotry. Great job. Learn to spell ya reject.
Dude you need to go the hell on. Talk your **** on an import site. You can't even read. *** whip is what your going to get. you use a drag strip locater and look up heartland park. You wanna bring your pile of hell and your butt buddies up here to get bashed come on. Other wise I'll be coming down after
deployment. Can you take a few days off from your cocksucking. come up here to heartland park. you wanna get beat so bad come on. and sorry dude but he was talking about your small micro pud. So go and begg your daddy to let you come to kansas, don't forget your allowance to pay to race @ the track. I'm tired of wasting time talking to your import ***.
You wanna race before may then come on to Heart Land Park. If not keep you comments to your self. and do us all a favor and go troll some where else
Old 11-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

ok dumb *** i dynoed more than you stock.... i never got it dynoed with the mods.

I said stock it beat a 01 Z with intake, With my mods i beat a c6 with the same mods.
Try and read more carefully.

and the 405hp came form you saying that maybe with a z06 you would believe i trapped 114. i was making abou the same RWHP as a stock Z06.
OK dumb *** i think not. you dynoed on a dyno jet and got your high dyno #s
try it on a mustang dyno like I did, then talk some **** oh thats right your a sell out. you can't cause you dont even have a vette. You bought an evo
Old 11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

why dont you get back to wiping asses little nursey boy. LOL
You are a waste of time knuckle head. I guess I better get back to the "nursey" who can't spell?, cause evil ***** got his matchbox car stuck up his *** while he was playing with himself, and he has **** himself trying to pull it out. oh no the big wing is making it stuck. quick some one call 911 get the jaws of life. Its a 4 door and it's jammed way in there. wait was that another ****. no false alarm it was the evo farting puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffa aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrttttttttt.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh OK, Why is it that i'm a sell out? I'm not the one sitting here talking **** on imports thats you.......

I made a change in lifelstyle, i want to be able to take a roadtrip with friends and not have to take 2 cars, if i want to start a family i have a 4 door car i can use, i don't have to worry about potentially getting decapitated by the groceries in the car when i hit the brakes, oh yeah and we can't forget the snowboarding trips now i don't have to worry getting snowed in...... If you can name me one domestic car in the same price range as the evo with the same fun factor and power potential please be my guest. I tried there is none, oh and if you want to start talking **** on Imports you should check out Subaru's parent company incase you don't know who that is it's GM.................

Your a ******* tool who's too insecure about his own manhood and car to be seen in an import or even agreeing with someone thats it's a nice car.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd like to see you call these guys sell-outs

http://media.ams-evo8.com/amsonthestreet.wmv
Old 11-17-2005, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

wiil you just go race him EvilDylan...this guy is ******* annoying and making all ls1 owners look like closed minded ignorant rednecks.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

LOL *** wiper, arent you a nurse? That's why i called you little nursey boy. You wipe old peoples asses all day. No wonder you're so bitter towards everyone. You get owned every single day by a helpless woman who ***** in her pants. you've gotta wipe it right up like alittle bitch. LOL

you called me out, now you're punking out. Typical loud mouth ******.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Teching In

BTW Nice job on that 10 second 1/8 mile pass.

you've got some SERIOUS driving skills there. LMAO.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

They both sound immature. Fighting on the intraweb is stupid.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How long do you guys plan on crying for?
Old 11-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

where do you get a 10 sec 1/8 mile pass homo. I don't wipe any *** fool. cna's wipe the asses. what do you do jackass work @ mcdonalds after high school?
dude if you wanna race come on. stop your **** talking posts. I hope you can do better then 12 flat with daddys money evo.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Well *** whipper I am surprised evildylan and juiced havend invited you to the beach for some grappling and some of their other import man love activities. I think for those of you import guys who want recognition you might try running faster than 12's with a $35,000 dollar vehicle then you might gain some respect and get some compliments. Like someone said a you could do alot of *** whipping with a $35,000 dollar lawn mower so if you want to impress you need to do better. O and juiced there is a "domestic forced induction, forged motor, less expensive car out there" its called an 03 Cobra and dont even get me started on its horse power potential or fun factor.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Staging Lane

I'd like to see you call these guys sell-outs

http://media.ams-evo8.com/amsonthestreet.wmv
These guys didn't sell a nice vette and buy a pice of **** evo. They have the worlds fasteset evo HA Ha HA. Well you evo owners have alot of hp to make up if you want to compair to the worlds fastest LS1