Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo vs LS1 Video

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005 | 12:10 AM
TECH Regular

Honestly whats wrong with saying an Evo can beat an LS1? Any car can be beat. I just ran an SS and put it this way, I didnt lose and this wasnt off the line, im talking from a roll where awd cars suck Took it up to 140 or so with him not gaining an inch on me.
Old 11-13-2005 | 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

I'm north of 40 and have been a chevy lover and racer since my teens.I'm suprised by the hate in this thread,I thought real enthusiasts were open minded.Then again I think mustangs,especially 03 up cobra and the 05 up GT are pretty cool,and my wife hates ALL mustangs with a passion.We are both looking at an EVO/WRX now but I think I'll hold out for an 07-08 camaro.I don't think I'm an idiot but I think EVO's are straight up cool but the exterior is somewhat boyracer.
Old 11-13-2005 | 09:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
After my deployment @ Ft. Riley KS. ends and I'm able to come home. You better be ready cause I'm serious. I will meet you @ the local drag strip and whip your poop can evo in front of all your buddies. So where is the local track? Whats the tracks phone number? don't BS me now, you need to learn a lesson Mr. RICER. coming on LS1 tech saying your gonna whip our asses and f-bodys cant get in to the twelves stock. dude go to the 12 second club section and READ. I'll have a few buddies to tape the race and also tape the "my turbo didn't spool" "my car bogged" etc. excuses. Hell all my buds want to rip you a new one after reading your posts. Hey do you think you can beat a lil ol procharged 90 mustang GT with 190,000 miles on it? I get done here in KS in may 06.
P.S. we will see just who exactly the idiot is good buddy

quit telling me where you are and what all your ****** friends want to do to eachother in a circle and just name the time and date. I didnt ask for your deployment history or what your friends in the procharged 1 billion mile mustang can do etc...

if you want to start taling about our friends i have a few that would bust your sorry *** on the drag strip on the road course, and anywhere else you can imagine, but you dont see me bringing those guys up do you? This has nothing to do with your circle jerk friends that you've eaten the cookie from so many times. This has to do with you talking out your *** and when you want to race.

one last time, you and me steele alabama 1/4 mile name the time and date. Quit talking about your boyfriends. Once again Steele, AL you do know how to use google right? Do you know how to put steele, AL and dragstrip together into a search strig that might give you all the answers to the stupid questions you asked? Quit being a and actually name a time and date.
Old 11-13-2005 | 02:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by glennster
=.We are both looking at an EVO/WRX now but I think I'll hold out for an 07-08 camaro=up
Lol, funny that you mention that. If the Camaro does look anything like the concept pix I have seen floating around I will sell my Evo in a hearbeat. I love my Evo, but have always wanted a 67-68 Camaro so that would be perfect
Old 11-13-2005 | 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Got Me SOM
no not really kids like the imports now way more than domestics.
Well yes and no... Im 16 and I would take an 02' SS over any civic or anything along those lines anyday! All the kids at my school talk about how cool there mustangs are and there neons are (not even SRT's) and I just sit there and laugh in my head. Now I do like the look of the EVO's and STI's(saw 2 STI's today on the way to church) but I still think there is nothing sitting there in your LS1 w/ RWD and the beastily sound !
Old 11-14-2005 | 04:59 PM
Teching In

TTT to see is *** SNIFFER is ever gonna accept his own challenge.
Old 11-14-2005 | 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by (A)SS WHIPER
Who the hell are you? "Dude your a moron" and your stock regular c5 did not trap 114-115 in the quarter stock. I call major B.S. on that. Diffrent dynos pull diffrent #'s so congradulations on your mega bad *** dyno pull ***. keep your imports and move to japan. I am back east and there are plenty of fast cars here so send your:
{"guys back east form Evom that woulf love to run you just to shut you up. and i'm sure they would let you run the bottle to just to keep you from using any type of excuse."}

on to charlotte I'll make arangements have them sent home with tails between their legs bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell are you to tell me what my car dynoed or didn't. I'll call Andy and A&A corvette and have him send me my dyno sheet so i can post it.

Your a ignorant little bitch....

You remind me of the Marines out at Camp Pendelton here in so cal, i woudl go out with my Brother in Law (Marine Recon) and grapple with the infantry and some of his other buddies on the beach. they thought since i was young they could take me (they didn't know i had been wrestling for 13 year)...... after doing it for 3 years i was only taken down once.

There are people who are always better, or faster accept it and move on.

Last edited by Juiced; 11-14-2005 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-15-2005 | 08:13 AM
Teching In

he's obviously just trolling and talking out of his ***. He has no intention of ever actually backing up anything he says. He hides behind his keyboard and types his little heart out knowing he will always puss out.

must be a sad life.
Old 11-15-2005 | 09:01 AM
Banned

"we settle things on the blacktop"
Old 11-15-2005 | 01:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Camaro ChriSS
Looks like you really started to pull on him by the end, but it is tough to tell. Personally I like to see ETs rather than a bright light becuz a bright light doesn't tell you too much other than who won (ie. traps speeds, etc...). After the fact, did you got the mods of the other car? What are your mods?
When it comes to a money race, who won, is all you need to know, lol.
Old 11-15-2005 | 02:43 PM
10 Second Club

nice race and wins. my bud has an evo...runs real good. if you have a stock or mild modded ls1 he will smoke it. but, he's not close to catching my near to 9'sec DAILY DRIVEN ride and next year it will go 9's easy.
Old 11-16-2005 | 01:01 PM
Teching In

OH well, guess *** sniffer is afraid of a lil 4 cylinder dragging his *** all over the place.
Old 11-16-2005 | 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol........

You gotta love Internet racing!

Like that Guy Shawn2MCE who said he would **** physically **** on my evo and make me lick it clean, I called him out told him to drive 35 min up the road so he could try..... Haven't seen him on here since.
Old 11-16-2005 | 04:00 PM
Teching In

probably the same person.
Old 11-16-2005 | 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
OH well, guess *** sniffer is afraid of a lil 4 cylinder dragging his *** all over the place.
Hey evil ***** your a waste of time. I'm deployed right now so I can't just hop up and go to "STELLE" or where the ever BFE place it is. You got a **** talking mouth lil boy. YOUR CALLING ME A ***. HA HA I'm married you little ****** punk bitch. YOUR THE ******* *** EVO BOY. How do you know about eating a cookie or what ever you were talking about. You've got lots of experince at that gay **** huh. HOW BOUT YOU BRING YOUR *** UP HERE.
why should I go AWOL to whip a car's ,excuse me a pile of hell jap 4 doors ***
HMMMM how bout you come up here Mr. bad ***. IF you can't wait until I get off active duty for your *** whipping then bring it on up here.

You couldn't come up with a track phone number eather huh. well i bet the time in your sig is bogus too gay ***. you wana talk ****. I don't bring it on evil ***** come up here to kansas if you can't wait. Your the ****** puss mamas boy. google your self a map to Ft. Riley I'll have to meet you off post for your *** whiping cause they dont let **** on a military instalation.
Old 11-16-2005 | 10:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Juiced
Who the hell are you to tell me what my car dynoed or didn't. I'll call Andy and A&A corvette and have him send me my dyno sheet so i can post it.

Your a ignorant little bitch....

You remind me of the Marines out at Camp Pendelton here in so cal, i woudl go out with my Brother in Law (Marine Recon) and grapple with the infantry and some of his other buddies on the beach. they thought since i was young they could take me (they didn't know i had been wrestling for 13 year)...... after doing it for 3 years i was only taken down once.

There are people who are always better, or faster accept it and move on.
Well excuse me Mr. bad *** wrestler read what you you just wrote
"There are people who are always better, or faster accept it and move on"
You have only been taken down once, So you think your the **** huh. there is always some one bigger that can whip you off your high horse. I know plenty of marines that would take offense to what you said and would be happy to take care of your civillian punk ***.

and for your vette what I said is dynos don't mean **** I've seen buddies manipulate each others dyno sheets so that it says they have 600 hp @ the wheels then they go to the track and run 8.90's in the 1/8
AND>>>>> YOU DID NOT TRAP THAT HIGH MPH WITH A STOCK VETTE
Old 11-16-2005 | 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Somebody has a small *****...Oh and this is a family oriented site, I would tone down a bit on the language...
Old 11-16-2005 | 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

stock vette trapping 115 BS BS BS BS BS. If you were talking Z06, I would belive it but then there would be a reason why you dynoed more then me with out the spray.The new C6 vettes with 400 hp trap 110- 112 stock. so there aint no way a stock c5 base vette is going to trap 115 in the 1/4
Old 11-16-2005 | 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ryant430
Somebody has a small *****...Oh and this is a family oriented site, I would tone down a bit on the language...
I agree Mr. evo boy must have a micro pud, and he needs to go BS on an evo site not LS1 tech
Old 11-17-2005 | 07:57 AM
Teching In

*** snifer has serious mental and ***** envy issues.

first off let me explain something to you. I DID NOT CHALLENGE YOU, YOU CHALLENGED ME. Ill break this down for you since you are CLEARLY simple minded. If you challenge me, then you have to come to MY turf and race at MY track. Otherwise you just need to shut your silly pie hole because right now all you're doing is blowing hot air. Like i said before, and you obviously didnt understand (my guess is cause you can barely read) Steele, AL ever heard of google? Ever heard of a dragstrip locator? Go hone your skills at the interweb and learn how to use a search engine to come up with your own phone number.

BTW just to let you know, your name says *** WHIPER. LOL you wipe asses? Whats life like being a male nurse? No wonder you are so obsessed with your own faggotry. Great job. Learn to spell ya reject.