Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tryed to Race Orange Mach!, until i see his badge

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tryed to Race Orange Mach!, until i see his badge

so me and my gf are going out to get a bite to eat and we are goin and i see a MR2 messin with a orange mach one so i wanna play along and ive been dying to race a mach one so i catch up to them and finallly catch a light with the mach so i give him a lil rev to let me knw im game, well he does nothing but look striaght ahead and talk to his gf in his car so the light turns green and i proccedd as usual and i hear him give it a lil gas so i put it in second and give it some gas well we are lined up going about 20 i put in first and nail it take off thinking he would get my jump but no he stays. so the mr2 comes up next to me and gives me this look, i didnt understand?? so here i see the mach one comin up on me with his window down and i dont knw wats goin on i see him pull out his lil flip wallet with his badge and hollars out dont do it!! i bout **** my pants, i stop and whipped a u turn and proceed to get food in the next town. The cop was not in uniform or nothin so i had no way of identifying him. but if you live in or around dfw/north richland hills do not race a orange mach one
thank god nothin bad happend i guess he was just warning me but at least he didnt tell me to pull over cus i sure as hell wouldnt of.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LightEmUpLs1
so me and my gf are going out to get a bite to eat and we are goin and i see a MR2 messin with a orange mach one so i wanna play along and ive been dying to race a mach one so i catch up to them and finallly catch a light with the mach so i give him a lil rev to let me knw im game, well he does nothing but look striaght ahead and talk to his gf in his car so the light turns green and i proccedd as usual and i hear him give it a lil gas so i put it in second and give it some gas well we are lined up going about 20 i put in first and nail it take off thinking he would get my jump but no he stays. so the mr2 comes up next to me and gives me this look, i didnt understand?? so here i see the mach one comin up on me with his window down and i dont knw wats goin on i see him pull out his lil flip wallet with his badge and hollars out dont do it!! i bout **** my pants, i stop and whipped a u turn and proceed to get food in the next town. The cop was not in uniform or nothin so i had no way of identifying him. but if you live in or around dfw/north richland hills do not race a orange mach one
thank god nothin bad happend i guess he was just warning me but at least he didnt tell me to pull over cus i sure as hell wouldnt of.

Well I bet that increased the pucker factor for a while. I bet you could have created a few diamonds on the way to get food.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:13 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by ExceSSive
Well I bet that increased the pucker factor for a while. I bet you could have created a few diamonds on the way to get food.
What the ... ?
Old 08-08-2005, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

i get it, pucker, tight, coal, diamond, yea..a lil to much ferris bueller..lol
Old 08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Periods and sentence structure kick ***.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightEmUpLs1

I'm up that way as much as I can. Have a bud that lives there.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Teching In

maybe i should get a badge and start flashing it to people! Whats he gonna do...NOTHING!
Old 08-09-2005, 02:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The badge was his way of not getting embarrased in front of his woman and the MR2...what a douche.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

bahhh... most off duty cops will just flash their badges and leave you alone. If they were to call someone on you for racing them, then he would have to write you the ticket, as he is the officer that witnessed the event. Most officers don't want to work when off duty, so they leave you alone....unless you are doing something that is blatant and he can't ethically ignore it (what ethics and cops? !!!!!)
Old 08-09-2005, 09:11 AM
TECH Junkie

i was in a tunnel with my friend in his lightning, and we slowed to about 20 and punched it. he got up to the speed limit (55) and let off. but the blower whine was awesome...the guy in the dodge pickup we pulled up next to didnt like it too much, as he was off duty in uniform. he just lifted his shoulder a little bit so i could see his patch that said he was a cop. he wasnt in his county so we didnt care, nd he kept pulling up next to us showing us his badge and ****. pretty retarded since we didnt really do anything wrong.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Banned

That bastard could have tried to get you for "exhibition of speed" they can do that you know ....Some cops are alright some aren't it's the luck of the draw ....
Old 08-10-2005, 09:19 PM
11 Second Club

Where I live the SO has 2 Mach 1's, they are all black with the darkest damn windows. They only thing that gives em away is the little antena thats on the side of the trunk.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

I raced a twin turbo Nissian 300ZX and he was jumping on me and we hit and I put about 10 cars on him and then this jackass rolls down his window and starts flashing his badge at me. It was an off duty police officer that was trying to get to race him and after I handed him his *** he got pissed though. I just hit the gas and drove off.