Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

406 rwhp 350Z kills 06 zo6???

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006 | 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

^ That sounds like one sick *** setup. Just one question... are you sure that isn't the factory paint job? :-D
Old 03-08-2006 | 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by reocamaro
^ That sounds like one sick *** setup. Just one question... are you sure that isn't the factory paint job? :-D
Ok you got me, It's all stock paint But rice boy is still a Really? No sig it's got to be stock? What about the ricers with all the decals and nothing under the hood?
Old 03-08-2006 | 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
Like my sig says........"The paints not even stock! so why ask?"
Ok you did. First off I'm an A3, so that makes me worse off against the 350 right ? But that A3 would be a TH400, with a Yank SS 4000 stall Launching off a Trans brake! (insert foot in mouth ) I have a sorry *** MS3 cam, really what good is .600 lift? 6.0 iron block, forged diamond pistons, Stock LS6 intake ,Patriot heads, full suspension and last but not least.......... I really love this one...........225 dual stage of good ol' N2O

So that's why I don't have a full sig list 2 much stuff, just a purging avatar and a sig pic. enjoy
Sick car dude. Isn't it funny when these stupid ricers come on here and "assume" your car is stock or slow because you don't have a mod list? If you don't have a mod list its usually because your either stock, or have too much to list. People sound stupid when they assume the first and its really the second. And whats with all the damn ricers coming on here lately and "enlightening" us? We are all just dying to know about 350Z's and S2000's.
Old 03-08-2006 | 06:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
Sick car dude. Isn't it funny when these stupid ricers come on here and "assume" your car is stock or slow because you don't have a mod list? If you don't have a mod list its usually because your either stock, or have too much to list. People sound stupid when they assume the first and its really the second. And whats with all the damn ricers coming on here lately and "enlightening" us? We are all just dying to know about 350Z's and S2000's.
one of your boys posted this thread

and yes, some people here are true car enthusiasts, not just fanboys like yourself

you can't compare this with some GT-r Vtech badged riced out Civic, there is a difference between Rice and Imoprt
Old 03-08-2006 | 06:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mulletlover

and yes, some people here are true car enthusiasts, not just fanboys like yourself
This thread was created because he was calling BS on the kill. Just look at the heading of the title and read what he first wrote.
Old 03-08-2006 | 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

I already apoligized earlier for not going as far to look up his posts. Sorry I don't live on these forums. I love it when people call me a ricer which doesn't happen if you actually know me but come to their surprise I work at a Mustang Performance shop My point was clear when he ragged on Joe's car which has nothing to rag about. For you to complain about people coming on here with different cars is just ridiculous.....
Old 03-08-2006 | 06:42 PM
12 Second Club

Just because you work at a mustang shop doesn't necessarily exclude you from being a ricer. Rice is a state of mind not what kind of car you have.
Old 03-08-2006 | 07:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wasnt this thread about a 350z racing a 06 z06? How the hell did it turn to this? Why is it that very often when a thread is started about an import beats a LSX based car, it turns into one of these stupid import vs domestic arguements? How many damn times can everyone here argue about the same ****? LOL
Old 03-08-2006 | 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Roarin_8
Just because you work at a mustang shop doesn't necessarily exclude you from being a ricer. Rice is a state of mind not what kind of car you have.
Very true but this is a car that I prefer. I do not think by any means it is superior to anything or talk trash about anything that is respectable. My car is kept clean with no big *** fart cans or stickers and is just done as clean as it can be. Working there you can not have that state of mind.....do you know what state of mind a lot of Stang owners have? Esp. when they find out that the kid selling parts to them drives an "import" I would say I get 50/50 comments on my car. A lot of people ask me to open it up for them and I let them sit in and we just talk cars in general usually just to pass the time. Not to mention the fact that I have 4 close friends with LS1 cars FRC's and SS's and that's not mentioning one or two more with LT1's and such. I stay as Neutral as I can.
Old 03-08-2006 | 08:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mulletlover

you can't compare this with some GT-r Vtech badged riced out Civic, there is a difference between Rice and Imoprt
Hmmm... That would be... IMPORT.

Old 03-08-2006 | 08:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DemitriHKS
I love it when people call me a ricer which doesn't happen if you actually know me
Come on Brian Spillner Your list of mods in your sig is a wing and tint WTF is that? Rice! Tell us about your home depot CAI or something not your 747 wing . Other wise people will think your a ricer
Old 03-08-2006 | 08:21 PM
Launching!

What do you drive? Just curious.
Currently a near stock DSM. Its slow. I got it at 80K miles, its over 140 now. I needed a cheap fun car that could get me through nasty Colorado mountain weather. Fell in love with the car. Beat the hell out of it and it refuses to die. I drive 30+ miles each way to work on it still. On the stand is a 2.4L motor I have been building up. Its not much by modern DSM standards. Stock head and cams, Wiseco pistons (It'll be about 8.8:1) and Eagle rods. Im shooting for 400WHP on race gas with an Evo III turbo and a custom IC, but more likely I will get high 300s. I am using a real tuning/logging tool, not some SAFCand EGT gage. Makes all the diff.

In anycase, its going to be a fun fast car that I can take camping or racing strip or autoX.

After that likely an LS1 2G RX7, maybe an LS1 3 Series BMW though.
Old 03-08-2006 | 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brad8266
Wasnt this thread about a 350z racing a 06 z06? How the hell did it turn to this? Why is it that very often when a thread is started about an import beats a LSX based car, it turns into one of these stupid import vs domestic arguements? How many damn times can everyone here argue about the same ****? LOL

If imports would just realize that they are far inferior to the motor touched by God himself we wouldn't have to deal with this all the time
Old 03-08-2006 | 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
Come on Brian Spillner Your list of mods in your sig is a wing and tint WTF is that? Rice! Tell us about your home depot CAI or something not your 747 wing . Other wise people will think your a ricer
Okay, I tried to fix things and kept my mouth shut for a while cause I realize that i'm a visitor on this site. You can put whatever you want in your sig. okay. I stated earlier that I just listed what I have done to the car and that was about it. Have you seen other sigs around here?? My intake is by Jim Wolf which is highly respectable. Being 21 and in college full time, working full time kinda makes it hard to have a 300ZX TT (that dyno'd 373whp and 414 motor) and a 350Z, so I'm sorry if that my 350 isn't turboed yet; but it's kinda hard to do right now. You are a perfect example of a domestic geek that thinks his **** doesn't stink. You wanna talk rice.....I just saw an integra with flames on the hood and fenders today....I wonder who that reminds me of??? Oh and your automatic assumption of my Aluminum wing that sits eight feet off my car, take a closer look buddy. Listen just get off my nuts dude. I've been on here for a while and never argue with anyone.
Attached Thumbnails 406 rwhp 350Z kills 06 zo6???-2958318930083725104fmvydp_ph.jpg  
Old 03-08-2006 | 11:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Just ignore the BS and keep chatting with the cool folks... I'm learning a shitload about the 350Z on this thread. Your not insulting anyone.

Has anyone pushed the limits of the VQ's stock pistons already?
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Just ignore the BS and keep chatting with the cool folks... I'm learning a shitload about the 350Z on this thread. Your not insulting anyone.
+1
Old 03-09-2006 | 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LMFAO at the guys who pretend to like or respect "every" car. I guess some people just need to make friends on the internet to make up for real life. Some people just need to try to fit in somewhere. I have no problem saying which cars are cool and which ones suck. I don't need to be an "e-car enthusiast".
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BuBbABFP
+1
&2
Always liked the 350Z, some people think that by buying a certain brand of car that you instantly declare war on all others out there.
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:55 PM
TECH Addict

LMFAO at the guys who pretend to like or respect "every" car. I guess some people just need to make friends on the internet to make up for real life. Some people just need to try to fit in somewhere. I have no problem saying which cars are cool and which ones suck. I don't need to be an "e-car enthusiast".
True, I dont love every car out their either, doesnt mean you have to be a dick about it and **** on them for no reason.
Old 03-09-2006 | 01:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
True, I dont love every car out their either, doesnt mean you have to be a dick about it and **** on them for no reason.
well said.

Quick Reply: 406 rwhp 350Z kills 06 zo6???