Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an LS2 GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 11:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
OH BOY HERES BRAD, THE RICEBOY CHEERLEADER HERE TO STICK UP FOR THE 4 BANGER IMPORTS

yeah Im a riceboy cheerleader, lol. My trans am would whoop on whatever car you do own. So get off my nutz. I respect any fast car, import or domestic. You with no car I dont respect.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Funny thing is I didnt even read this thread, just the last page or two when I saw wes talkin **** as always. had to get my .02 in on him.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Ignorance is bliss. I love people that are willing to prove that at the risk of making themselves the repeat thread *** clown.

Keep posting Wesly, you're making friends faster than I can type this message!
Old 04-15-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fastta
Ignorance is bliss. I love people that are willing to prove that at the risk of making themselves the repeat thread *** clown.

Keep posting Wesly, you're making friends faster than I can type this message!
Old 04-15-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Only a newbie would make such a stupid comment that his "friends" 4 banger would destroy "9/10s of the cars on this site". Sounds like your taking out your *** to me, its all too common for retards such are yourself to come on forums such as these and make those kinds of unsubstantiated claims. Go cruise down the strip in your ricer friend and get laughed at by guys in V6 Mustangs, you're a dumbass and so is he.
You're calling me a newbie? HAHA. I've got over a 1000% higher post count over you, and that is only counting tech posts. Take into racer's lounge, the old political lounge and this area and I probably have close to 4000 posts. I have also been here for almost two years longer than you as well. Do you even know what the word newbie means? I HIGHLY doubt that you do judging by your use of it.

Now, about my friend. What is unsubstantiated is how you could say that he couldn't beat 9/10's of the cars here without even knowing what he has! That is quite possibly the most idiotic thing you could ever have said. Would you like some stats? How about a 10.5@134 mph 2003 Evolution? Will that do it? Hmm? Will it? It SURE will beat 9/10's of the cars here. In fact, it is probably closer to 19/20. Is an Evolution a four cylinder? Is it a four door sedan? It is. Although I doubt you knew that since counting to four is something I doubt you have the cognitive ability to accomplish.

Wanna know what that makes you look like? An idiot driving a Cavalier; A car that gets laughed at by old women in Oldsmobiles.

I have seen some poor posters in this lounge, but you take the cake. You have not made one post of use, not one post that is not retarded and not one post that should be kept by the mods here.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Banned

I thought it was funny at first, but this thread has now turned

Please F-body guys, stop replying because now.....
Old 04-16-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
Wanna know what that makes you look like? An idiot driving a Cavalier; A car that gets laughed at by old women in Oldsmobiles.
Naw dawg, cavy's is mad tite yo. My cavy gets mad props on da street, gots a tach and a wing.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by burnzilla

**** that. I love the threads that Wes get into, they are my favorite.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by burnzilla

I was thinking this thread was just starting to get entertaining.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wanna know why we know that Wes does not own an LSX car?? He has virtually no posts in any tech sections. How often do you se him asking tech advice or giving someone some advice? Thats how we know hes full of it and is a troll. We do love the entertainment though.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

This is getting old take it to the track or the street and race and who ever wins can talk all the crap they want. This thread sucks.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by marcdez
This is getting old take it to the track or the street and race and who ever wins can talk all the crap they want. This thread sucks.
Sounds good but even if it went down at the track Wes would still be talkin **** like "he obviously wasnt racing, he was just warming up" or some other dumb **** along those lines.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Stick a fork in this thread................it's done.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, Brad and Fastta, you guys are the most pathetic pieces of **** on this site. This thread has turned into nothing more than you two **** going back and fourth in a competition to see who can try and bash me worse. You guys need to get lives, seriously

Wanna know why we know that Wes does not own an LSX car?? He has virtually no posts in any tech sections. How often do you se him asking tech advice or giving someone some advice? Thats how we know hes full of it and is a troll. We do love the entertainment though.
Oh really?? SO 92 posts in 2 months is "virtually no posts"?? You're a ******* moron, learn to read.

See proved my point, lol. I would stick up for a fast import before I stick up for a non fast car driving jackass like you, especially a cavy driver
I also love how you call a stock Cavalier rice. Not only is it a Domestic vehicle, but its completely stock. Nobody is supposed to be that stupid, but apparently you are.

Now, about my friend. What is unsubstantiated is how you could say that he couldn't beat 9/10's of the cars here without even knowing what he has! That is quite possibly the most idiotic thing you could ever have said. Would you like some stats? How about a 10.5@134 mph 2003 Evolution? Will that do it? Hmm? Will it? It SURE will beat 9/10's of the cars here. In fact, it is probably closer to 19/20. Is an Evolution a four cylinder? Is it a four door sedan? It is. Although I doubt you knew that since counting to four is something I doubt you have the cognitive ability to accomplish.

Way to be original, all you did was take what I said and twist it around to work in your favor. You're coming accross as a stupid ricer, which if course you are.

Whats dis bout running 10.5's in yo EVO dawg?? **** son dats madd tyte. I wish I be havin a sweet *** import 4 banga like dat B. Maybe I be gettin one and we can go smoke some Do-mestics foo!!
******* toolshed moron.

yeah Im a riceboy cheerleader, lol. My trans am would whoop on whatever car you do own. So get off my nutz. I respect any fast car, import or domestic. You with no car I dont respect.
Another great post by another stupid moron.
"I respec' any fast car dawg, impowt or do-mestic, you wit no car I don't be respecin'"

What are you from Fast & The Furious?? HAHAH you're a ******* retard.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Somebody please lock this thread. Its turned into nothing more than a ricer troll fest of retards talking about nonexistant 10 second EVOs and madd tyte imports
Old 04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Somebody please lock this thread. Its turned into nothing more than a ricer troll fest of retards talking about nonexistant 10 second EVOs and madd tyte imports
I, or Gray, will lock it when we're good and ready to. We don't need
some arrogant bench racer telling us how to moderate. Furthermore, please
read my following post to you:

WesmanW02

I'm sick and tired of reading your childish bullshit. Velocity is a long-standing
and respected member here. Who in the hell do you think you are to
question him? You know nothing of our history here and certainly none
of Velocity's. I agree 100% with everything he's said. In fact, I was
riding shotgun in a F350 turbo diesel and we stomped the ever-loving
**** out of a LS2 GTO. Does that mean we would've won in a full
1/4 mile race? No, certainly not but it clearly illustrates Velocity's point.

Who appointed you **** talker of the street racing section? It definitely
wasn't me and I highly doubt Gray did either. It's uncalled for and it's
not appreciated. As for your "garauntees" of physical violence, if
I see one more...you're out of here permanently.

Questioning guys like SouthFL.02.SS and bashing him will get you nowhere
quick my friend. He, unlike yourself, is no bench racer.

If you'd like to continue to be a member here, I suggest that you stop
bashing our members.

You are at strike 2.9999999999. Strike 3 and your out of here.
Another post in this thread will = strike 3 BTW.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

: Oh really?? SO 92 posts in 2 months is "virtually no posts"?? You're a ******* moron, learn to read.
Yeah 92 posts but all of them are surely not having to do with any technical information, just your normal benchracing **** talking.

by Unit
Old 04-16-2006, 01:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wes aint gonna hurt anyone, hes such a ***** that he doesnt even have a location of where he lives here cause hes too scared somes gonna come beat him up, lol.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow, Brad and Fastta, you guys are the most pathetic pieces of **** on this site. This thread has turned into nothing more than you two **** going back and fourth in a competition to see who can try and bash me worse. You guys need to get lives, seriously
Its fun bashing you cause you will always come back with a funny response calling us retards and ricers blah blah blah. If you live anywhere remotely near me i would love to come see your imaginary LSX car and if you do actually have one i will put up some serious $$ to whoop your ***.

Its funny that you seem to think mods will come to your defense and bail you out by locking a thread. Maybe if you didnt talk **** about every kill story that involves a possibly slower car beating a supposed to be faster car then maybe everyone will stop bashing you. If you want to be a respected member around here then quit talkin **** about peoples kills. Then people will leave you alone.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

brad

I know he pissed everyone off, but just let it go please. Bashing him in return
doesn't help the situation. It just perpetuates it.

Originally Posted by brad8266
Its funny that you seem to think mods will come to your defense and bail you out by locking a thread.
That definitely isn't going to happen. You get enough rope to hang yourself with around here.

Quick Reply: Killed an LS2 GTO :)