Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an LS2 GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastta

Velocity is a college graduate, you punk, as am I. We have what they call a Bachelors Degree.
I have two, actually.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
You apperently haven't been around here a long time. Again, welcome to the forum. We need more douchebags like you.
Wow, good one. Looks like your the ricer with the 4 banger station wagon on an LS1 forum though. Therefore you = douchebag

"something you obviously weren't smart enough to get in to"????

Apparently, the fact that you read a paragraph excerpt from 15 seconds of my life, qualifies you to reach conclusions of what intelligence, education, and experience I do/do not have.

You are, by a mile, the stupidest member I have ever encountered in the street racing section - and that's saying quite a bit. I expected some trash talking with this thread - but nothing to the level of what you've taken it too. This is just a special kind of stupid.

So... because you're afraid to race me, I therefore need to drive the entire distance to your home turf to make you put up or shut up?
Based solely on the fact that you wasted everyones time to make a thread about beating a GTO on the launch with your AWD family sedan one can reach the conclusion that you are a stupid ricer. Enough said.

I'm not the one who needs to prove anything. Your car isn't anything close to hanging with an LS1, get a clue riceboy. If you think you can, drag your ricer out here and give it a shot. Until then, we'll assume the abvious, that my car would destroy your 4 banger import sedan.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marcdez
Whats this guy doing posting his 4 banger stuff on an ls1 tech forum anyways. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that this is a furum for LS1 owners to post not 4 banger foreign cars. Tell this guy to go post on the Ricers are us forums or something where they might beleive him. LS1tech=ls1 engines = no bogus posts from guys with subaru's. Dont get me wrong I have a MBA dude but you talk about a college education as if it makes you better than everyone else. The one thing I noticed in college is most of the people there are very smart but have no common sense like posting 4 banger posts in a LS1 forum. I like WRX's they are cool just like I like the SRT4. But dude 250 horses to 400 horses doesnt add up use your college degree. Maye if it was an LS1 then the power to weight ratio would be a little bit closer but dude use your college degree and figure out the power to weight ratio it doesnt add up.
Like I said (whic you obviously didn't read), I'm a long time member of this forum, and a former LS1 owner. That's why I posted here - that and the fact that I raced against an LSx vehicle.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Velocity
Like I said (whic you obviously didn't read), I'm a long time member of this forum, and a former LS1 owner. That's why I posted here - that and the fact that I raced against an LSx vehicle.
You still don't get it do you. NOBODY CARES.

Nobody gives a flying **** that you were able to take a GTO off the line in your AWD family sedan, as if thats something to brag about.

Seriously, just leave now, you've already proven that you're a stupid ricer.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 04-15-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Based solely on the fact that you wasted everyones time to make a thread about beating a GTO on the launch with your AWD family sedan one can reach the conclusion that you are a stupid ricer. Enough said.

I'm not the one who needs to prove anything. Your car isn't anything close to hanging with an LS1, get a clue riceboy. If you think you can, drag your ricer out here and give it a shot. Until then, we'll assume the abvious, that my car would destroy your 4 banger import sedan.
Look through this thead - everyone thinks you're a complete moron. Are you oblivious to that?

Speaking generally, if the large majority of people are disagreeing with you, telling you that you have a lot to learn, and that you're being a giant *******... chances are you should probably look in the mirror. Because the stupidity you think you see - isn't coming from anywhere but yourself.

Post a timeslip, hard ***.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You still don't get it do you. NOBODY CARES.

Nobody gives a flying **** that you were able to take a GTO off the line in your AWD family sedan, as if thats something to brag about.

Seriously, just leave now, you've already proven that you're a stupid ricer.
You clearly care. Otherwise, you wouldn't have spent the last 8 and a half pages making a total *** of yourself while barking idle threats and acting like a total *** hole.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Look through this thead - everyone thinks you're a complete moron. Are you oblivious to that?

Speaking generally, if the large majority of people are disagreeing with you, telling you that you have a lot to learn, and that you're being a giant *******... chances are you should probably look in the mirror. Because the stupidity you think you see - isn't coming from anywhere but yourself.

Post a timeslip, hard ***.
More like you are the "complete moron" who is bragging about beating a much, much faster car just because you got the launch and shut down. You're a pathetic ricer.

So I'm an ******* because I called you out on your stupid story?? Whatever, I'd rather be an "*******" than a stupid ricer like you anyday.

You clearly care. Otherwise, you wouldn't have spent the last 8 and a half pages making a total *** of yourself while barking idle threats and acting like a total *** hole.
Hence the reason I said your story was bullshit on the first damn page. Yet you persisted with your bullshit, acting like you actually beat a GTO in your factory rice 4 banger. Seriously, get a life, you are a pathetic scumbag.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's two requests for a timeslip now, without so much as an acknowledgement. Have you ever drag raced in your life?

Also... from other threads...

Originally Posted by Wesman
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can anyone explain the main differences between the Formula and T/A?? And is there a Camaro equivelent to the Formula?? Or is it just a Firebird thing??
Originally Posted by Wesman (questioning someone who told him the Firehawk was available with a 345 HP rating)
Are you sure about that?? I don't think I've ever seen anything more than a 325HP rating for the F-Body LS1
Originally Posted by wesman
"Stupid ricer." And for the record, I know a hell of a lot more about cars than you do, what kind of dumbass sticks an LS1 into a shitty RX-7??"
Does this guy sound like any sort of "expert" who knows what he's talking about???

Those questions are something a total newb would ask. Valid questions in their own right (except for the RX-7 one)... people gotta start somewhere. But asking those questions and then acting like a hard-*** know-it-all in a thread like this don't go hand-in-hand.

So... welcome to the site, newbie. Now I understand a little better.

Last edited by Velocity; 04-15-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, good one. Looks like your the ricer with the 4 banger station wagon on an LS1 forum though. Therefore you = douchebag

You are such a newbie.

BTW, I'm hanging out with a friend right now that has a 4-banger, four door sedan that will *destroy* 9/10's of the cars on this forum.

It is however ironic that you are the one saying that velocity has proven his point that he is a ricer. Talk about calling the kettle black.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Launching!

That's two requests for a timeslip now, without so much as an acknowledgement. Have you ever drag raced in your life?

Also... from other threads...

Does this guy sound like any sort of "expert" who knows what he's talking about???

Those questions are something a total newb would ask. Valid questions in their own right )except for the RX-7 one)... people gotta start somewhere. But asking those questions and then acting like a hard-*** know-it-all in a thread like this don't go hand-in-hand.

Awesome find Jay! CLEARLY Wesly cannot see the forest through the trees.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:58 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Wesmanw02]Wow, good one. Looks like your the ricer with the 4 banger station wagon on an LS1 forum though. Therefore you = douchebag

Old 04-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Launching!

Check this out! Wesly drives a Chevy Cavalier. LS1 F-body my ***! It's for sale in the "for sale" section. HAHAHA!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/485902-2000-chevy-cavalier.html

I also did a search for other posts by Mr. Wes-Man and there is a common denominator in every thread he has posted in........he's getting beat up .
Old 04-15-2006, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

Lapeer is a possibility next Sunday, if the wether is nice... what do you think?

Weather permitting. I will try to show up for bracket or even test n tune. You should not be hard to find. And I only know of a couple red WS6 with torque thrust IIs so, I should be easy to spot.

Send me a PM if you are going and around when. We can coordinate.

Jack

To 'wes': Keep trying 'wes' I think you had one person cosigning your BS.

Last edited by ActionJack; 04-15-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ActionJack
Weather permitting. I will try to show up for bracket or even test n tune. You should not be hard to find. And I only know of a couple red WS6 with torque thrust IIs so, I should be easy to spot.

Send me a PM if you are going and around when. We can coordinate.

Jack

To 'wes': Keep trying 'wes' I think you had one person cosigning your BS.
Sounds like a plan. I'll shoot you a PM as the weekend draws near - assuming the weather is cooperating.

Also - who's the cosigner?
Old 04-15-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastta
Check this out! Wesly drives a Chevy Cavalier. LS1 F-body my ***! It's for sale in the "for sale" section. HAHAHA!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485902

I also did a search for other posts by Mr. Wes-Man and there is a common denominator in every thread he has posted in........he's getting beat up .
Goddamn you are a ******* retard. Ever heard of a daily driver?? Guess not. The Cavalier was my first car, but now that winter is over I'm selling it. Get a grip, Christ you are dumb as hell

You are such a newbie.

BTW, I'm hanging out with a friend right now that has a 4-banger, four door sedan that will *destroy* 9/10's of the cars on this forum.

It is however ironic that you are the one saying that velocity has proven his point that he is a ricer. Talk about calling the kettle black.
Only a newbie would make such a stupid comment that his "friends" 4 banger would destroy "9/10s of the cars on this site". Sounds like your taking out your *** to me, its all too common for retards such are yourself to come on forums such as these and make those kinds of unsubstantiated claims. Go cruise down the strip in your ricer friend and get laughed at by guys in V6 Mustangs, you're a dumbass and so is he.

Those questions are something a total newb would ask. Valid questions in their own right (except for the RX-7 one)... people gotta start somewhere. But asking those questions and then acting like a hard-*** know-it-all in a thread like this don't go hand-in-hand.

I don't own a Forumla, hence the reason I asked what the differences were between that and the Trans Am. Get over yourself, I suppose you must know everything about everything

And I don't see what your problem was with what I said about the RX-7. Only a total retard would stick a brand new LS1 into an old, riced out piece of **** RX-7. Thats a waste of a good engine, not to mention its a disgrace to be installing it into an import

If anyone is a newb its you. What kind of moron posts a kill about getting the jump on a GTO and immediately shutting down?? Do you think thats something to brag about?? You're pathetic.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

oh boy heres wesman, the non-ls1 owning **** talker around here.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by brad8266
oh boy heres wesman, the non-ls1 owning **** talker around here.
OH BOY HERES BRAD, THE RICEBOY CHEERLEADER HERE TO STICK UP FOR THE 4 BANGER IMPORTS

Old 04-15-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Keep throwing around the insults and F-bombs as well, soon enough you'll be banned, and nobody will have to waste their time scrolling through your stupid and meaningless posts anymore. Nice try on making me look bad, congratulations, you lose.
Do you really think anyone is gonna get banned for talkin **** about you?? You must think highly of yourself considering nobody around here even likes you and you dont even own any LSx car. You are like our entertainment here. You have made yourself look like an idiot time and time again with all your posts. I cant wait to hear your response to me writing this, they are always so good
Old 04-15-2006, 11:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

OH BOY HERES BRAD, THE RICEBOY CHEERLEADER HERE TO STICK UP FOR THE 4 BANGER IMPORTS

See proved my point, lol. I would stick up for a fast import before I stick up for a non fast car driving jackass like you, especially a cavy driver :

Last edited by brad8266; 04-16-2006 at 12:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Killed an LS2 GTO :)