Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an LS2 GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dumbass
How about no. If you're dying to race me so bad then come here. I'm not driving 4 hours away just so I can destroy your riceburner and go right home again. Its not even worth the fuel.
Ooooooh, toughguy.

Originally Posted by Dumbass
Yep, thats it, I'm scared. Scared of some clown who is making a pathetic attempt to make fun of me over the internet. Wow, I feel real bad now

I'll tell you this much - I do have my license, I have an LS1 6-speed F-Body, and yes I can drive it well. So if you want to drive your *** up here all the way from Texas to race my at Island Dragway, thats fine with me. I'll let you know when I'll be going there this summer. As of now I'm still in school.
High School. Post a timeslip.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ActionJack
Nice driving 'Velocity'. I am actually enjoying this thread...

Nothing like an argument amongst friends. LOL

FWIW- I have been around long enough and remember Velocity from before on the forum. I think he smoked this guy in the GTO off the line and I say "Congrats".

BTW - If you ever see my WS6 around town I would be game a for quick 1st and 2nd gear run. I would love to see how it would turn out.

Jack
Thanks.

Could be fun! Any plans for Milan Dragway this summer? Maybe we could meet up there...
Old 04-15-2006, 10:31 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Velocity
Thanks.

Could be fun! Any plans for Milan Dragway this summer? Maybe we could meet up there...

Milan or Lapeer. I want to try bracket racing and have been trying to get a buddy to take his Stang.

We could meet there...
Old 04-15-2006, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Riceboy Toolshed
Ooooooh, toughguy.

High School. Post a timeslip.
Yea, thats exactly what I thought, you have nothing to say. I tell you I'm not going to waste my gas driving out to destroy your 4 banger family sedan with my F-Body and all you can say is "ooo tough guy"

High school?? No, try college asswipe. Something you obviously were't smart enough to get into.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, talk about a lack of information.

Velocity, nice car and nice win. On the track with some stickier pavement and having the time to do a burnout might have made this closer, but this is on the street where a 0-60 time for a GTO is significantly worse while the legacy won't suffer any disadvatage.

Good kill, even with the best GTO driver out there, this would have happened the same way.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:00 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Yea, thats exactly what I thought, you have nothing to say. I tell you I'm not going to waste my gas driving out to destroy your 4 banger family sedan with my F-Body and all you can say is "ooo tough guy"

High school?? No, try college asswipe. Something you obviously were't smart enough to get into.
4 banger family sedans suck. We all know that.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 65 Likes on 54 Posts

what does a new LS2 gto run?

I ran one yesterday in my STOCK a4 Lt1 and he didn't pull from me as hard as this stage 2 Srt-4 neon did.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dragframe
what does a new LS2 gto run?

I ran one yesterday in my STOCK a4 Lt1 and he didn't pull from me as hard as this stage 2 Srt-4 neon did.
Are you sure it was an LS2 GTO?? Sounds more like an A4 LS1 GTO, even weighing as much as they do, LS2 GTO's pull damn hard.

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
4 banger family sedans suck. We all know that.
Yep, pretty much.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Launching!

Like I thought, you are too ******* ***** to commit to a date and time. You don't own an LS1 anymore than I own a McLaren F1 and we all know it. Do you find that it boosts your ego to talk smack sitting behind the security of your computer screen? LOL, just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to display any more grotesque ignorance, you succeed in setting the stupid bar even higher. LOL

Velocity is a college graduate, you punk, as am I. We have what they call a Bachelors Degree. Once your pimply faced goofy ******* high school *** gets your high school diploma, you will have the oppurtunity to give college a try. Based upon your display of genius, I suspect college probably isn't for you though.

Please Wesly, keep making posts, seriously, I am starting to look forward to reading your genius posts.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:50 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Are you sure it was an LS2 GTO?? Sounds more like an A4 LS1 GTO, even weighing as much as they do, LS2 GTO's pull damn hard.

Yep, pretty much.
Welcome. I'm way over this forum and frankly don't care one way or another as to how you think. My fellow companions with half a brain shall speak for me here, as you, apparently have no sense of reality and need to be educated on the subject of street racing. You have no clue.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Launching!

Does anyone else have their boots on? I know I do.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastta
Like I thought, you are too ******* ***** to commit to a date and time. You don't own an LS1 anymore than I own a McLaren F1 and we all know it. Do you find that it boosts your ego to talk smack sitting behind the security of your computer screen? LOL, just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to display any more grotesque ignorance, you succeed in setting the stupid bar even higher. LOL

Velocity is a college graduate, you punk, as am I. We have what they call a Bachelors Degree. Once your pimply faced goofy ******* high school *** gets your high school diploma, you will have the oppurtunity to give college a try. Based upon your display of genius, I suspect college probably isn't for you though.

Please Wesly, keep making posts, seriously, I am starting to look forward to reading your genius posts.

Dude seriously your post is a joke. I think its great how you assume you know who I am, my education level, and what car I drive. You're the dumbest person on the internet. Ever.

Keep throwing around the insults and F-bombs as well, soon enough you'll be banned, and nobody will have to waste their time scrolling through your stupid and meaningless posts anymore. Nice try on making me look bad, congratulations, you lose.

Welcome. I'm way over this forum and frankly don't care one way or another as to how you think. My fellow companions with half a brain shall speak for me here, as you, apparently have no sense of reality and need to be educated on the subject of street racing. You have no clue.
Educated on the subject of street racing?? Actually I'm quite knowledgeable in that area thanks very much, as I've caught more than a few cars at lights who wanted to race. And I'll tell you right now I've never lost to a 4 banger. Sure they can be fast, but the majority of them aren't and most people (such as yourself) are nothing more than talk.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 65 Likes on 54 Posts

Yep, pretty much.

well ok im not POSITIVE.... may have been the 350 hp one. BUT it looked brand new... the quad exhaust like my car...

someone said earlier in this thread they pull the hardest in 3rd and 4th?

I have a A4 and i never got into third so we did not run that long. I jsut know for a fact i would have made it look handicap-ed if i had the bottle open...
Old 04-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RikkiTikki
Does anyone else have their boots on? I know I do.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Whats this guy doing posting his 4 banger stuff on an ls1 tech forum anyways. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that this is a furum for LS1 owners to post not 4 banger foreign cars. Tell this guy to go post on the Ricers are us forums or something where they might beleive him. LS1tech=ls1 engines = no bogus posts from guys with subaru's. Dont get me wrong I have a MBA dude but you talk about a college education as if it makes you better than everyone else. The one thing I noticed in college is most of the people there are very smart but have no common sense like posting 4 banger posts in a LS1 forum. I like WRX's they are cool just like I like the SRT4. But dude 250 horses to 400 horses doesnt add up use your college degree. Maye if it was an LS1 then the power to weight ratio would be a little bit closer but dude use your college degree and figure out the power to weight ratio it doesnt add up.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ActionJack
Milan or Lapeer. I want to try bracket racing and have been trying to get a buddy to take his Stang.

We could meet there...
Lapeer is a possibility next Sunday, if the wether is nice... what do you think?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:33 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Dude seriously your post is a joke. I think its great how you assume you know who I am, my education level, and what car I drive. You're the dumbest person on the internet. Ever.

Keep throwing around the insults and F-bombs as well, soon enough you'll be banned, and nobody will have to waste their time scrolling through your stupid and meaningless posts anymore. Nice try on making me look bad, congratulations, you lose.

Educated on the subject of street racing?? Actually I'm quite knowledgeable in that area thanks very much, as I've caught more than a few cars at lights who wanted to race. And I'll tell you right now I've never lost to a 4 banger. Sure they can be fast, but the majority of them aren't and most people (such as yourself) are nothing more than talk.
You apperently haven't been around here a long time. Again, welcome to the forum. We need more douchebags like you.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man if I drove an LSX car or truck right now, I'd be pissed! Nice kill. BTW, where in Texas are you?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

Actually I'm quite knowledgeable in that area thanks very much, as I've caught more than a few cars at lights who wanted to race.

Real street racing doesnt occur at the lights.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"something you obviously weren't smart enough to get in to"????

Apparently, the fact that you read a paragraph excerpt from 15 seconds of my life, qualifies you to reach conclusions of what intelligence, education, and experience I do/do not have.

You are, by a mile, the stupidest member I have ever encountered in the street racing section - and that's saying quite a bit. I expected some trash talking with this thread - but nothing to the level of what you've taken it too. This is just a special kind of stupid.

So... because you're afraid to race me, I therefore need to drive the entire distance to your home turf to make you put up or shut up?

Quick Reply: Killed an LS2 GTO :)