Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an LS2 GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wes, damn son, you got three guns on your ***, what now? Get a clue. There are people who are speed loyal and people who are brand loyal, so.......guess which you are?

Blake
Old 04-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Banned

I agree street racing anything can happen end of story . That is why i stick to the track . If you get beat at the track there isnt any excuses that is the way i like it . Im not a big fan of street racing or especially roll racing i think that is gay , but that is just my opinion everyone has there own
Old 04-13-2006, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastta
What are you scared or ashamed to post about your car? Let's see some pictures of it. I bet you have never even driven a GTO or an AWD car. I can almost guarantee it by the verbal vomit bench racing crap that you are STILL spewing.

People just don't seem to understand how huge a difference on launch an AWD car can make. Whether or not Velocity's Suby is about 150 HP less, he also has over an 800 lb advantage to compliment the AWD. Pull your head out of the sand guys. The fresh air smells good.
Man you must be a goddamn idiot, honestly. You say theres "over an 800lb advantage" in weight between the Legacy GT and the GTO?? The GTO weighs 3725, the Legact GT Spec.B weighs 3400lbs. Last time I checked, the difference between 3725 and 3400 was 325lbs. Not 800lbs you ******* toolshed

This has been a forum I've been on long before you ever came in here. I've owned an LS1 vehicle in the past, and love them. You seem to miss that just about every time I post it. I'm not looking for a fight, but for some reason you are. So don't tell me to go anywhere, son.

I have said numerous ******* times that an LS1/LS2 car will beat me in a full-length quarter mile race. Seriously, what the **** is your problem?

I still want to race. So tell me where and when, and we'll see if we can make this happen.

PS - Not being willing to race, simply because you know who has the faster/slower car is really, really stupid.
I'll be going to Island Dragway this summer here in NJ. You want to meet up there?? I'd be glad to rip your 4 banger family sedan a new *******
Old 04-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Man you must be a goddamn idiot, honestly. You say theres "over an 800lb advantage" in weight between the Legacy GT and the GTO?? The GTO weighs 3725, the Legact GT Spec.B weighs 3400lbs. Last time I checked, the difference between 3725 and 3400 was 325lbs. Not 800lbs you ******* toolshed

I'll be going to Island Dragway this summer here in NJ. You want to meet up there?? I'd be glad to rip your 4 banger family sedan a new *******
The Subaru Legacy weighs 3190 lbs....I have personally seen one on the scale here at SAR (San Antonio Raceway). It was bone stock with absolutely no weight reduction. I have also seen several late model GTO's on the scale that were bone stock with no weight reduction, and they all weighed in at around 3800-3840 lbs.

So we're talking a 610-650 lb difference you pimply faced ******. I wasn't going to step down to your level and resort to name calling, but then I realized your little teenage punk *** needed to be bitch slapped a few times, and then maybe....maybe a little bit of ******* sense might begin to creep inside your punk *** head.

The point is, you pimply faced ******, is that the Legacy not only has a SIGNIFICANT weight advantage, it also has the luxury of AWD. Are you crunching the numbers? Go wipe your face with some Oxy Clean and then come back so that I can verbally bitch slap you some more!!

So you want to meet up with Velocity and try a little race? I'll be more than happy to bring one of my cars and come be a part of this. Do you even have a car? Your parent's mini-van doesn't count BTW.

Pick a date punk, and I'll be there. I would seriously look forward to meeting you.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastta
The Subaru Legacy weighs 3190 lbs....I have personally seen one on the scale here at SAR (San Antonio Raceway). It was bone stock with absolutely no weight reduction. I have also seen several late model GTO's on the scale that were bone stock with no weight reduction, and they all weighed in at around 3800-3840 lbs.

So we're talking a 610-650 lb difference you pimply faced ******. I wasn't going to step down to your level and resort to name calling, but then I realized your little teenage punk *** needed to be bitch slapped a few times, and then maybe....maybe a little bit of ******* sense might begin to creep inside your punk *** head.

The point is, you pimply faced ******, is that the Legacy not only has a SIGNIFICANT weight advantage, it also has the luxury of AWD. Are you crunching the numbers? Go wipe your face with some Oxy Clean and then come back so that I can verbally bitch slap you some more!!

So you want to meet up with Velocity and try a little race? I'll be more than happy to bring one of my cars and come be a part of this. Do you even have a car? Your parent's mini-van doesn't count BTW.

Pick a date punk, and I'll be there. I would seriously look forward to meeting you.
I'd like to see you try and "bitch slap" me you internet pansy *** ******. You wouldn't get within arms length of me or I'd knock your teeth through the back of your head. And thats a guarantee, not a threat you retard.

I don' think I've ever seen anyone on the internet as stupid as you, so you should be pretty proud of yourself that you set a new record. I don't give a rats *** what you think you saw either, a Legacy GT Spec.B doesn't weigh 3190lbs stock. Chances are you're just making that up being that you're a complete jackass. It says this right on the Subaru website you ******* moron:

"Curb weight (w/ manual transmission): 3,365 lbs."

Shut the **** up before you make your lack of intelligence and common sense even more apparent
Old 04-14-2006, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON THE STREET!!!!!!! We all know what the ls2 is capable of. A nice jump off the line is huge in the 1320 and even bigger in stoplight to stoplight action. Just let it go man.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rubber duck
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON THE STREET!!!!!!! We all know what the ls2 is capable of. A nice jump off the line is huge in the 1320 and even bigger in stoplight to stoplight action. Just let it go man.
Thats what I've been saying all along. I don't doubt that the Subaru got the jump by a couple cars lenghts off the line, after all its AWD. What I'm saying is that launching hard and then immediately shutting down and claiming victory is ricer ****. Velocity deserves no respect for that, its just pathetic
Old 04-14-2006, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Thats what I've been saying all along. I don't doubt that the Subaru got the jump by a couple cars lenghts off the line, after all its AWD. What I'm saying is that launching hard and then immediately shutting down and claiming victory is ricer ****. Velocity deserves no respect for that, its just pathetic
That's fine if you think that. I'm sure you're not the only one to think that either. It's just you get way to worked up over something that's really not worth getting worked up over. It's just a thread on the internet and you're acting like he slapped your mother.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I suppose all races - even on public roads should be extended to a full 1320 feet regardless of surrounding businesses, traffic, or stoplights?

Last time I'm going to say it. The GTO driver shut down first.

Get a ******* life, son.

How about somewhere in PA or Eastern Ohio? Neutral turf?
Old 04-14-2006, 07:37 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Launching!

I'd like to see you try and "bitch slap" me you internet pansy *** ******. You wouldn't get within arms length of me or I'd knock your teeth through the back of your head. And thats a guarantee, not a threat you retard.

I don' think I've ever seen anyone on the internet as stupid as you, so you should be pretty proud of yourself that you set a new record. I don't give a rats *** what you think you saw either, a Legacy GT Spec.B doesn't weigh 3190lbs stock. Chances are you're just making that up being that you're a complete jackass. It says this right on the Subaru website you ******* moron:

"Curb weight (w/ manual transmission): 3,365 lbs."

Shut the **** up before you make your lack of intelligence and common sense even more apparent
LOL, you're just a glutton for punishment aren't you? We'll leave you alone Wes before you cry. I've called you twice on your ride and you have yet to respond. So you either don't even have a car worth mentioning or you likely cannon even legally drive yet. Either way you are obviously scared.

I have also called you on meeting up for a race. I would gladly drive 2000 miles just to see the look on your face when you see me. So, I'll call you out once more Wesly. You say you go to Island Dragway. Post the date and time that you want to meet, and I'll come lay the Texas smack down on your ***.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Holy crap!! So he got the jump on a gto. Big f'ing deal. They both wanted to race, he got the jump, gto shut down. Thats it. GTO lost. Ive beaten an 03 cobra, and a late 90's viper with my fiero. BEFORE i cammed the LT1 and BEFORE any spray. That mean im faster? **** no, means I had better traction(the cobra was ath the track, better 1/4 time AND I beat him to the finish)Viper was about a 20-30 second rush(100 shot btw). Get a life. I JUST READ A 7 PAGE SPEEL ON BASICALLY U MAKING URSELF look like an ***(sorry for the caps)yeah im a loser, im in the the military stationed in MO and my wife went home for 2 weeks, im bored.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You wouldn't get within arms length of me or I'd knock your teeth through the back of your head. And thats a guarantee, not a threat you retard.
It's pretty easy to act hard from behind the protection of your computer screen, isn't it?
Old 04-14-2006, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow this thread has reached a new level of useless
Old 04-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Worst thread ever.

AWD launches are crazy... crazy awesome. I bet that Legacy's pretty fun to throw around... start throwing unreasonable mods on there!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Velocity
I suppose all races - even on public roads should be extended to a full 1320 feet regardless of surrounding businesses, traffic, or stoplights?

Last time I'm going to say it. The GTO driver shut down first.

Get a ******* life, son.

How about somewhere in PA or Eastern Ohio? Neutral turf?
How about no. If you're dying to race me so bad then come here. I'm not driving 4 hours away just so I can destroy your riceburner and go right home again. Its not even worth the fuel.

LOL, you're just a glutton for punishment aren't you? We'll leave you alone Wes before you cry. I've called you twice on your ride and you have yet to respond. So you either don't even have a car worth mentioning or you likely cannon even legally drive yet. Either way you are obviously scared.

I have also called you on meeting up for a race. I would gladly drive 2000 miles just to see the look on your face when you see me. So, I'll call you out once more Wesly. You say you go to Island Dragway. Post the date and time that you want to meet, and I'll come lay the Texas smack down on your ***.
Yep, thats it, I'm scared. Scared of some clown who is making a pathetic attempt to make fun of me over the internet. Wow, I feel real bad now

I'll tell you this much - I do have my license, I have an LS1 6-speed F-Body, and yes I can drive it well. So if you want to drive your *** up here all the way from Texas to race my at Island Dragway, thats fine with me. I'll let you know when I'll be going there this summer. As of now I'm still in school.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:05 AM
TECH Addict

Default Nice Kill

Nice driving 'Velocity'. I am actually enjoying this thread...

Nothing like an argument amongst friends. LOL

FWIW- I have been around long enough and remember Velocity from before on the forum. I think he smoked this guy in the GTO off the line and I say "Congrats".

BTW - If you ever see my WS6 around town I would be game a for quick 1st and 2nd gear run. I would love to see how it would turn out.

Jack
Old 04-15-2006, 01:20 AM
TECH Regular

Sweet jesus this thread is pointless. So he smoked a guy off the line. It fricken happens. I got smoked by my buddies stock LS1 Z28 off the line at a light. I mean ******* killed! I have 502rwhp. He might have 300. It is the street and he is not acting like he would of won the 1320. Good kill dude.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Banned

Old 04-15-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Regular

Quick Reply: Killed an LS2 GTO :)