Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tried to race 4 KB Cobra's with MT ET Street DR's on, and they all pussied out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 04:32 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BWH...I thought you were Brian (lived by Big Country)???? Isn't this you? Damn, All those red Cobra's are looking the same! If this isn't you, then who are you?

SDB
Old 07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=BWH2003]HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH that would be perfect.

Based on how both can stir the pot, I would like to see!

SDB vs. Predator 03 on the street and off the street!

Video vs. Video, Talker vs. Talker, vs. .

Now that would be priceless, the would be flying and as the saying goes “You can’t a ’er”.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Vcious04
You ever heard of just hanging out and shootin 'the ****... Not everyone chooses to race and I respect that and so should you. MAYBE they have important people/things in their life not worth killing themselfs over racing YOU on the street... Why don't you go find all the car shows on sat and sundays and start asking for races and see what response you get...
x1000000000000...amen to that, i've got more important things going for me than to risk my whole life and everything else just to prove that my cars quicker than someone elses. let's think about that for a second, winning and getting 5 minutes of glory, or getting arrested for streetracing and spending some time in prison? not much of a decision in my opinion. god only knows what crazy joyrides the impound guys would take in my car while i was packed away!
Old 07-11-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
SDB you and your comments are nuts... LOL
He's a Psychologist, he's got plenty more where that came from. He know's what to say and when to say it. He just loves to race, and is responsible for alot of people spending a ton of money around here trying to beat him. Don't even mention young girls, he will go way off topic! It is common to go up to hall's and be asked to race if it would be a good race. Not everyone is looking to race but, you don't know if you don't ask. This weekend should be interesting. I know he will have that camera going.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:40 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

I likes to race...

and like BigRob said earlier in this thread one of the mustangs that said he doesn't race on the street raced BigRob's Camaro THAT SAME NIGHT on a highway roll....this is why I pick on these guys...

They are quick to brag about their cars, race cars on a roll they think they can beat, and then act all "good goody" and say "I don't street race, I just go to the track"...I don't know if any of those Cobra's have EVER been to the track even once!!!! Its all about saving face....god forbid they loose in front of people, they act like it would kill them!

I will continue racing on the street and the track as I like, and I will continue to ask people to race me and people I know are game for a street race if I think it will be a reasonable run.

SDB
Old 07-11-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

best post ive seen in a while
Old 07-11-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually like cobras alot but have always ran into the same problem.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SDB
I likes to race...

and like BigRob said earlier in this thread one of the mustangs that said he doesn't race on the street raced BigRob's Camaro THAT SAME NIGHT on a highway roll....this is why I pick on these guys...

They are quick to brag about their cars, race cars on a roll they think they can beat, and then act all "good goody" and say "I don't street race, I just go to the track"...I don't know if any of those Cobra's have EVER been to the track even once!!!! Its all about saving face....god forbid they loose in front of people, they act like it would kill them!

I will continue racing on the street and the track as I like, and I will continue to ask people to race me and people I know are game for a street race if I think it will be a reasonable run.

SDB
I fukin love this guy. Just be careful man, this is the best posting I've ever seen on here... Gotta keep them coming...
Old 07-11-2006, 09:03 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

I am always careful...thankfully all the guys I hang out with and race are a bunch of pussies and won't race, much less do anything about it!!!

Lets go racing this weekend!!!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:45 PM
11 Second Club

Theres only one Cobra in town that ever races and thats Dean i have never seen the others race. But i have heard them talk mad ****.

Originally Posted by SDB
I am always careful...thankfully all the guys I hang out with and race are a bunch of pussies and won't race, much less do anything about it!!!

Lets go racing this weekend!!!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Teching In

man this is hardcore!!!!! WOW lol
Old 07-12-2006, 08:28 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

So, any fo the local Cobra boys ready to race yet, or haven't I antagonized everyone enough yet???

I still love it that they won't race my Camaro, but will pick on other F-body's the same night on a roll (ala Supra Style) on the highway. I guess they don't street race afterall...they just try to do ricer fly-by's!!!

The video will tell all though....stay tuned!

SDB
Old 07-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mc01ta
SBD is hilarious, I am finding myself agreeing with him. Race him or shut up. The guy wants to race. You don't want to fine. But don't bitch about him wanting to race and everybody turns him down. He was making a point. His point was on ls1tech, what did you think he would've posted?
Bingo, 'nuff said.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SDB
Its all about saving face....god forbid they loose in front of people, they act like it would kill them!
This is so true! I used to be good friends with a guy that is now a complete douchebag. He had a pretty damn quick '95 T/A and we went to the track one night and he was pulling the same times as my '94 25th Anniversary was. I was auto with a few bolt-ons. He had a cam, rr's, full suspension, gears, clutch, etc. He just couldn't drive it, bitched about the clutch slipping and wanted to go home, . After I got my SS (BONE STOCK), I went to the Motorplex and clicked an 8.9 in the 1/8th, no 1/4 due to high winds, . I saw this ***** up there and he goes:

Him: "Hey man! Who's car is this?"
Me: "Mine. Got it a few days ago."
Him: "So you are back in the game, huh?"
Me: "Not really, I just wanted an LS1."
Him: "What did you get?"
Me: "An 8-ninety."
Him: "Well you have to start somewhere."
Me: "Yeah, its stock."

I just laughed. I mean, game? What game? I didn't get a Certificate of Authenticity of being in the "game" when I bought this car, what a jerk-off. Am I missing something about the "game" here? This is a guy that called me up one day because he sprayed on a turbo 4-cylinder Lotus on the highway and pulled on him. Oh, he has a bolt-on '97 Cobra on the ***** juice. This guy HATES to lose, I mean HATES to lose. He'll leave or whatever if he loses, it is the funniest thing in the world, . I cannot wait to see this guy at the track or on the street one day and bitch-slap his piece of ****, . Then a 5-year-old-temper-tantrum will ensue, I'll get it ALL on tape!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
12 Second Club

SDB, you live in Indiana. How much streetracing can possibly go on there?

Sounds like you're looking for something you're not going to find.

So, either relocate your ***, or get into a new hobby.........like cow tipping.

Either way, you're getting NOWHERE on here so just drop it.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
Theres only one Cobra in town that ever races and thats Dean i have never seen the others race. But i have heard them talk mad ****.
Go back to your hiding spot. You havent heard ****. Unless you have proof of us talking **** then you need to keep your mouth shut. I know for a fact that Mike, Carlos, and I (the regulars up there), besides Dean who has a blown motor, have not said a word about anyone up there.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
So, any fo the local Cobra boys ready to race yet, or haven't I antagonized everyone enough yet???

I still love it that they won't race my Camaro, but will pick on other F-body's the same night on a roll (ala Supra Style) on the highway. I guess they don't street race afterall...they just try to do ricer fly-by's!!!

The video will tell all though....stay tuned!

SDB
So your saying since one car did a fly by we all do it now right?
Old 07-12-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BWH2003
So your saying since one car did a fly by we all do it now right?

Old 07-12-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS

It's getting really good now.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by unit213
I feel like I'm back in 8th grade.