Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bmw M6

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 03:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bmw M6

1st let me start off with I love these cars, would probably get one if it wasn't for C6 Zo6 i'm getting. Anyway took my SS out for a spin(been 2-3 months) and was just heading to the mall to find something to wear for NYE. So as i'm driving I see these Halo headlights behind me coming up pretty quick. It was no mistaking it being a BMW but what kind, is what surprised me. He slowed down very quickly when he got next to me, so he could catch the light I would assume. I asked if he wanted to go to the next light, he said hell yeah I love the way your sounds! It sounds mean! I said thanks I just Love your car's everything, he laughed. So when the light turned green he dropped the hammer, but so did I off the Trans brake. I hooked very well considering it was cold out(for Cali) 36 degrees. I pulled him pretty quickly, about 2 cars to the next light which was about 4 city blocks down. So it wasn't that far of a race just a quicky, but it was fun. I pulled over on the side of the road and he did also. He was pretty surprised how quickly I jumped on him and that his right leg is shaking & he can't stop it. I just laugh really hard and said thats the Leg shake syndrome, we have got one time or another street racing. Then proceeded to explain why I jumped him so fast(Trans Brake) and my other mods. He was very cool, and said he wouldn't mind going to the track next time I go, so we exchanged cards and parted ways. 1st race in a long time.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
***Repost Police***

Cool run. I love those cars too.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Teching In

nice kill. love the kinda kills that you can chat after words about with the person.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by missubro
nice kill. love the kinda kills that you can chat after words about with the person.
Those are absolutely the best. I always try and get the other person to pull over, win, lose or draw.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SShark
1st let me start off with I love these cars, would probably get one if it wasn't for C6 Zo6 i'm getting. Anyway took my SS out for a spin(been 2-3 months) and was just heading to the mall to find something to wear for NYE. So as i'm driving I see these Halo headlights behind me coming up pretty quick. It was no mistaking it being a BMW but what kind, is what surprised me. He slowed down very quickly when he got next to me, so he could catch the light I would assume. I asked if he wanted to go to the next light, he said hell yeah I love the way your sounds! It sounds mean! I said thanks I just Love your car's everything, he laughed. So when the light turned green he dropped the hammer, but so did I off the Trans brake. I hooked very well considering it was cold out(for Cali) 36 degrees. I pulled him pretty quickly, about 2 cars to the next light which was about 4 city blocks down. So it wasn't that far of a race just a quicky, but it was fun. I pulled over on the side of the road and he did also. He was pretty surprised how quickly I jumped on him and that his right leg is shaking & he can't stop it. I just laugh really hard and said thats the Leg shake syndrome, we have got one time or another street racing. Then proceeded to explain why I jumped him so fast(Trans Brake) and my other mods. He was very cool, and said he wouldn't mind going to the track next time I go, so we exchanged cards and parted ways. 1st race in a long time.

What are your times?
Old 01-02-2007, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice run. Look like you have a nice car there.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 25psi
What are your times?
+1. Not doubting the kill, just curious. The M6 is a beast, and your car sounds like it too.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 25psi
What are your times?
I have ran a best time of of 11.3 on Drag Radials but I think she has 10's easy in her with a rear end, slicks and a higher stall launch.

Last edited by SShark; 01-02-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
+1. Not doubting the kill, just curious. The M6 is a beast, and your car sounds like it too.
Yes they are, I have 05 BMW 645 and drove one when I got it serviced. 7 speed paddle shift, close ratio's very nice.