Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supra VS. TRANS AM

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DansRedz28
Stopsign32v you need to get it right! Sunco hood and a 427 stoker and a 200 shot on top of that
Hey man I was trying to save you some money! Whats that hood you're talking about look like?
Old 02-12-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they have raced a few times!
Old 02-12-2007, 05:32 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Actually he is cool with a bunch of us. Dont be a *** cause you are scared..
Old 02-12-2007, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Originally Posted by 00firebird
SO ARE WE GONNA F**kin RACE again or talk **** about it ? GAWD its 8 pages now.

We will again.. Just getting a few things straight. Then there is some *** clowns on here blowing this up and making it a lot larger than it is. But Ced and I are cool with each other and we will run again.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by USA-1
"Dat was yo old setup dawg??" Now your car is what, 100x faster?? You're an idiot, no matter what you do you can't beat American Muscle. With full bolt ons a Z06 will destroy your sTupra, add boost into the equation and its curtains for you. Even a non-Z06 Corvette with boost will wreck you. When you need methanol injection just to keep your engine from blowing up, and your not doing pro drag racing, you're an idiot.

You're lying about how much you spent on your car too. Just like the Evo retards that act like they can get into the 11's with a $100 bill. You probably don't want to think about the amount of money that you have wasted on your car, if I was you I wouldn't want to admit that either. So you feel the need to troll this forum to try and gain respect for your car. Ever considered that maybe thats really pathetic and a waste of space?? Probably not or you wouldn't be here.
LOL..you really dont have any idea what you are talking about do you? Pro drag racing? I take it you never heard of a Grand national. Those guys have been doing meth/alcohol injection for a long time. So I am an idiot for making more horsepower on pump gas and not running race gas in the tank all the time then? Its ok though. People like you always talk about what OTHER cars can do. Troll the forum? I didnt make the original post. My name was brought up so I posted my side of things. Internet trash talkers like you are a dime a dozen. I dont need to post her for respect. I have accomplished ALOT with my cars over the years, the results speak for themselves. Whats funny is I learned to wrench on American Muscle. The Domestic guys here that I used to race with are all cool. Its internet tough guys like you that talk the most trash. Tell me how much money I spent on my car since you know so much. When you GET a full bolt on Z06 let me know, maybe you will run more than just your mouth.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Hey man I was trying to save you some money! Whats that hood you're talking about look like?

Old 02-12-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FEARSM
LOL..you really dont have any idea what you are talking about do you? Pro drag racing? I take it you never heard of a Grand national. Those guys have been doing meth/alcohol injection for a long time. So I am an idiot for making more horsepower on pump gas and not running race gas in the tank all the time then? Its ok though. People like you always talk about what OTHER cars can do. Troll the forum? I didnt make the original post. My name was brought up so I posted my side of things. Internet trash talkers like you are a dime a dozen. I dont need to post her for respect. I have accomplished ALOT with my cars over the years, the results speak for themselves. Whats funny is I learned to wrench on American Muscle. The Domestic guys here that I used to race with are all cool. Its internet tough guys like you that talk the most trash. Tell me how much money I spent on my car since you know so much. When you GET a full bolt on Z06 let me know, maybe you will run more than just your mouth.
I agree This supra has the power to run 9's easy
Old 02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by DansRedz28

Ok you win, thats just ******* badass!
Old 02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

USA-1 you only have 11 post and you already talking $hit? This was a fun thred untill you had to open your mouth so jusy chill out unless you want the big Yes the supra is low post too but he didnt get on here to talk $hit
Old 02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

lets go page 10
Old 02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

USA-1, if you really want to talk smack about the Supra's, you should look into doing some research first. Most Supras you can get these days cost $25,000-$30,000 (they were $45,000 new). Get a larger Turbo for say $4,000, a few bolt ons (exhaust down pipe, ect, say another $2,000 and an upgraded fuel system, say $1,000, and a good tune say $750, and you can easily put down 500+ RWHP on pump gas. Use racing fuel (or even a meth injection kit) to up the boost without detonation, and easily you can put down 650+ RWHP. Do the math here, and you could easily be at 650+RWHP for under $40,000. How many Z06's do you know for that price? Let alone with that much HP?

Look in my sig, I am all about the american muscle as well, but you are foolish if you think that it is superior to absolutly everything. The Supra is one of the few exceptions here. There are guys making almost 900 RWHP on stock bottom ends!! How many cars can do that?!? Supra's aren't that much to modify considering their motors can handle huge power without changing anything internally. Like any car, you can dump a ton of money into it if you wanted, but you don't need to do much to make a Supra a wicked fast car.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

well said like they say give credit where credit is due!
Old 02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by USA-1
"Dat was yo old setup dawg??" Now your car is what, 100x faster?? You're an idiot, no matter what you do you can't beat American Muscle. With full bolt ons a Z06 will destroy your sTupra, add boost into the equation and its curtains for you. Even a non-Z06 Corvette with boost will wreck you. When you need methanol injection just to keep your engine from blowing up, and your not doing pro drag racing, you're an idiot.

You're lying about how much you spent on your car too. Just like the Evo retards that act like they can get into the 11's with a $100 bill. You probably don't want to think about the amount of money that you have wasted on your car, if I was you I wouldn't want to admit that either. So you feel the need to troll this forum to try and gain respect for your car. Ever considered that maybe thats really pathetic and a waste of space?? Probably not or you wouldn't be here.

Dude, you're SUCH a ******* tool! Other than three posts about clutch cable setups you've done nothing but flame peeps. Do ya EVEN have a car? Get a facking clue before ya puke in peoples threads fucktard.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

USA-1 is a complete idiot! He's probably getting a hard on watching ninja turtles, thinking of what his next comeback is. Dont pay any attention to him, obviously he doesnt know what he's talking about, if he thinks it cost a **** load of money to make a supra fast. He doesnt even own a car. If he does, its his boyfriends car. That why you dont see him reply during the day, becuase he has to wait for him to go to sleep.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

I reckon Unit will be along with his broom. This tool has already infected 6 different threads.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 25psi
USA-1 is a complete idiot! He's probably getting a hard on watching ninja turtles, thinking of what his next comeback is. Dont pay any attention to him, obviously he doesnt know what he's talking about, if he thinks it cost a **** load of money to make a supra fast. He doesnt even own a car. If he does, its his boyfriends car. That why you dont see him reply during the day, becuase he has to wait for him to go to sleep.
Yep, you got me. You're right.

Thats got to to be the dumbest and most worthless post I've read in a long time. You are a retarded import troll, who are you to call anyone else out?? Thats too funny.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
I reckon Unit will be along with his broom.
You reckoned right.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Banned

USA-1 = Transanimal
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213
You reckoned right.
The ULTIMATE ownage
Old 02-12-2007, 07:56 PM