Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Hmm think ONESOREASSWS6 got a bit hot under the skirt!
Must have hit a bit too close to home there. Most of my POS dsms are on original engines wtih over 180,000 original miles and compression is still over service limit. No oil burning some on original turbo, original trans few on original clutch. original rear also. Not saying our ls1 won't go 180,000 miles or so them might and mabye some have. My ls1 has only 12,000 miles and my lt1 66,000 .Lt1 was good just water pump and alternator. Ls1 nothing yet.Previous lt1 97 got intake manifold leak fixed ,96 ta got nothing. But traded in the 97 ta ws6 and 96 ta at low mileage.
And I have current 4 dsms , a 90 awd turbo 5 speed talon,91 fwd turbo 5 speed laser, 91 talon auto awd turbo race car and 97 turbo talon awd super modded up street car.
I also have as you can see two f bodies. and can post pics of any of my cars.
Of course this guy is so dumb he will likely say not my pics but also post on local boards and some local board guys are on this board and can confirm that I ACTUALLY OWN a 99taws6, 96z and 97 talon.

SO POST YOUR PICS OF YOU AND YOUR CAR ALREADY! What can't afford a camera? Ok I will start..here are pics of my 96z28 and my 97 talon. And I know talons are fugly and I must be making up all this stuff.No dsm can actually beat an f body.But if it makes you feel any better I expect my beautiful red 99 taws6 twin turbo project to be the fastest of my cars and fastest car I have ever owned.

And the reason you get personal insults WS6 is because you come across as such an arrogant close minded head up your *** ingnoramus. No one is making you like dsms but you keep going on and on about them and their reliabilty. Well I have had 5 and drove them all hard and modded them all up and have not had any of the problems you have opened your pie hole about. No blown engines, oil smoke except when pcv valve stuck. No trans problems,rear end problems.no broken axles, no timing belt disasters..NADA.ZIP. You want a reasonable discussion with no personal insults..
Then learn to be civil and have some respect for other peoples views and maybe start by proving you even own a WS6. That would be a good start. Till then your just a Wannabe WS6 owner to most of us.
And I apologize for the personal attack..I am sure it was way over your head anyway.
pwn3d
Old 05-08-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are some pics of mine.THEY EXIST! LOL

Sorry need to take some new 99 ta pics..its up on stands and a bit apart right now for the twin turbo project..BUT IT EXISTS!! LOL

Last edited by MY99TAWS6; 05-08-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Well since ONESOREASSWS6 won't post his pics I will post them for him. I found a good one of him and his ws6.

His ws6:

and a good one of him: NO INBREEDING HERE!!

Old 05-08-2007, 01:00 PM
***Repost Police***

That's actually a pretty good picture, lol.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry need to take some new 99 ta pics..its up on stands and a bit apart right now for the twin turbo project..BUT IT EXISTS!! LOL

Didn’t you get the memo? You’re not allowed to own both. You have to pick one and then make yourself look like an *******, moron, and 16 year old redneck with too much time on his hands by battling people who drive other types of cars over the internet non-stop.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Banned

Nice purple car, ******

That DSm has got to be one of the ugliest cars I''ve ever seen. You steal those rims from a little mexican kid selling them on the street???

I'm glad you like your DSM so much, thats good for you. Doesn't change the fact that its a piece of **** ricer though, and that you are a homo with no life.

Keep pulling the "redneck" card, its just making you look dumber, since you don't have any clue who I am.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Holy **** this thread is long.

I cannot believe i read all that ****.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Keep pulling the "redneck" card, its just making you look dumber, since you don't have any clue who I am.
Thats the point. No one knows WHAT you have or who you are, so all we have to go off is your **** talking. Which is why no one gives a **** about you or your opinion.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XakEp
Thats the point. No one knows WHAT you have or who you are, so all we have to go off is your **** talking. Which is why no one gives a **** about you or your opinion.
Who is this "we"??

You are a nobody. You are here to troll about shitbox imports, you are a little DSM ***. Most people are here because we like or own F-bodies. Not because we want to listen to retards like yourself troll about jap crap.

Why don't you understand that?? Why is your life so pathetic that you must spend it trolling LS1Tech?? You need to answer those questions first.

The amount of import fanboys on here never ceases to amaze me, get a life
Old 05-08-2007, 05:53 PM
***Repost Police***

Who is this "we"??

You are a nobody. You are here to troll about shitbox imports, you are a little DSM ***. Most people are here because we like or own F-bodies. Not because we want to listen to retards like yourself troll about jap crap.

Why don't you understand that?? Why is your life so pathetic that you must spend it trolling LS1Tech?? You need to answer those questions first.

Actually, I don't think anyone on this whole site gives two ***** about you.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok ONESOREASSWS6, the purple car is the wifes. As in female of the species.She likes purple.
My WS6 ..stressing ACTUAL WS6 is in the garage and is ARREST ME RED. Yours of course is a FRIDGE PICTURE!

And that was a very nice dsm there Steve..looks a lot like mine and must be 97 or 98.

And I like the way IRUN11s things .So mabye we should now start a survey in this thread about just who does give a rats *** about ONESOREASSWS6 and his opinions?

LET ME START....I DON'T GIVE A RATS *** ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS FRIDGE PICTURE WS6 BOY!

Oh and hears that matching pic of your old lady...

You do seem to make a nice couple.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:48 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

Who is this "we"??

i have to say that after reading through all of this that you actually posses the so called ricer mentality. i'm not attacking you or calling you names but you should know the facts before you spout off because the only thing it does is make you sound stupid. now call me a ricer fanboy and tell me how slow i am. to the others dsm's are great. i owned and daily drove a 90 laser rs that ran 12's for 2 years reliably and have alot of friends into dsm and yes the dreaded honda. and just so you know badassws6 while daily driving the laser i had my 8sec at the time 68 camaroat home so i was not driving it because i was poor but because it was cheap fun transportation.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned

Who is this "we"??

You're like the Hulk. The madder you get, the dumber you get. Too bad you dont get stronger.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Ok ONESOREASSWS6, the purple car is the wifes. As in female of the species.She likes purple.
My WS6 ..stressing ACTUAL WS6 is in the garage and is ARREST ME RED.
Nothing wrong with purple. One of my friends has a S/C 97 Z28 pushing 500 horsepower that is about the same color as the one in your pic. It looks good and runs hard, especially on track.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Actually, I don't think anyone on this whole site gives two ***** about you.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

Then he jerry rigged his car with eBay parts.

DSM's take a hell of a lot more than $2K to break into the 11's. Things literally break, like trannys, transfer cases, driveshafts, clutches, way before you're in the 11's, more like low 14's. They are pieces of crap. And then of course there's the crank walk issues that you have to worry about. On your way to the 11's you'll go through at least one motor.

And once you upgrade everything, they still break. Its a **** poor quality car, Chrysler quality with Mitsubishi engineering. Worst of both worlds.
man o man. Have you ever owned a DSM, or just heard about them? I had a 95 talon, with oh I woudl say about 2 grand worth of work in it, and I almos tput money that car would have been in the LOW LOW 12's, high 11's. I had a Killer T28 turbo, RC injectors, MAF-T, walbro pump and full 3.125 exhaust turbo back, no cat. 5 speed car, awd. They dont have as much crank walk issues as people think, and that is ONLY IN THE 95-99 cars. The first gen cars have NO crank walk issues. They are 6 bolt motors, the 95-99 being 7 bolt motors. Some late 94 motors also. Anyhow, these cars CAN GO 11's without even thinking about killing transfer cases, unless teh guy is all out dumping the clutch at 5 grand. I would say not to put money on it, as the cars can be fast....
Old 05-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

Who is this "we"??

You do realize that the "we" is everyone else on this site and you are now even getting owned by domestic owners too
Old 05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Veteran

There Is A God!! Well Onesoreassws6 Cat Got Your Tongue?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

There Is A God!! Well Onesoreassws6 Cat Got Your Tongue?
The only sore *** here is you, ******. All your gay DSM buddies pounding each other in the as all the time. Your car sucks, you suck, and your purple f-body owned by your gay lover sucks.

All you've done is proven my point that DSM's are garbage vehicles and that their owners are complete morons. Hope you are happy. Now stop wasting space.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok ONESOREASSWS6 is still awake. I thought it was past your bedtime little inbred buddy! We maybe you can still do your sister one more time before she has to go to sleep if you aren't all tired from doing your MA and the family dog.

You be sure to have a nice sleep now and don't let those big bad dsm nightmares scare you to much. Just remember how much fun you will have doing all your relatives and the barnyard animals tommorrow. NIGHTY NIGHT!