Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 11:29 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
The only sore *** here is you, ******. All your gay DSM buddies pounding each other in the as all the time. Your car sucks, you suck, and your purple f-body owned by your gay lover sucks.

All you've done is proven my point that DSM's are garbage vehicles and that their owners are complete morons. Hope you are happy. Now stop wasting space.
Atleast his WS6 is real
Old 05-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Teching In

The only sore *** here is you, ******. All your gay DSM buddies pounding each other in the as all the time. Your car sucks, you suck, and your purple f-body owned by your gay lover sucks.

All you've done is proven my point that DSM's are garbage vehicles and that their owners are complete morons. Hope you are happy. Now stop wasting space.
Now purple cars are for *******? Ok go and tell that to Jesse James and West Coast Choppers and see what happens..

and dodge for that matter...

and plymouth

and chevy

and amc

and john sheperd

and a host of others out there...my purple friend says -->

Last edited by Vanilla_Gorilla; 05-09-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

ROFLMAO at the comment about the Hulk.

Seriously though this is 8 pages of bashing that shoulda been stopped 5 pages ago!!! IB4TL
Old 05-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Ok ONESOREASSWS6 is still awake. I thought it was past your bedtime little inbred buddy! We maybe you can still do your sister one more time before she has to go to sleep if you aren't all tired from doing your MA and the family dog.

You be sure to have a nice sleep now and don't let those big bad dsm nightmares scare you to much. Just remember how much fun you will have doing all your relatives and the barnyard animals tommorrow. NIGHTY NIGHT!
You are a sick ****. Rot in hell you inbred retard piece of ****.

Good thing I don't know you in person, I'd beat you to death just for being suck a sicko.

You're the type of person that goes into work one day and massacres everyone and then has sex with the dead bodies.

Go die, scumbag.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
Now purple cars are for *******? Ok go and tell that to Jesse James and West Coast Choppers and see what happens..
I called him gay for owning a purple car. Nobody else.

Go find something better to do, evo ***
Old 05-09-2007, 10:57 AM
***Repost Police***

You are a sick ****. Rot in hell you inbred retard piece of ****.

Good thing I don't know you in person, I'd beat you to death just for being suck a sicko.

You're the type of person that goes into work one day and massacres everyone and then has sex with the dead bodies.

Go die, scumbag.
I think there's a line of people on this site about a mile long that would like to beat your *** if they ever saw you in person
Old 05-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I think there's a line of people on this site about a mile long that would like to beat your *** if they ever saw you in person
Wow, good for them. Whats your point moron??
Old 05-09-2007, 11:09 AM
***Repost Police***

That you are the only person in the world that thinks the way you do, and you should end yourself
Old 05-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
That you are the only person in the world that thinks the way you do, and you should end yourself
According to a retard in a Mustang GT that thinks it runs 11's??

I'll get right on top of that one, lets take advice from mentally disabled people

Or maybe you should just kill yourself for being so stupid. Yes, that would be better.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:17 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok ONESOREASSWS6, the purple car is the wifes. As in female of the species.She likes purple.
My WS6 ..stressing ACTUAL WS6 is in the garage and is ARREST ME RED. Yours of course is a FRIDGE PICTURE!

And that was a very nice dsm there Steve..looks a lot like mine and must be 97 or 98.

And I like the way IRUN11s things .So mabye we should now start a survey in this thread about just who does give a rats *** about ONESOREASSWS6 and his opinions?

LET ME START....I DON'T GIVE A RATS *** ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS FRIDGE PICTURE WS6 BOY!

Oh and hears that matching pic of your old lady...

You do seem to make a nice couple.

Wow. She's kinda cute, but gimme a rain check on that *******.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:53 PM
***Repost Police***

I'll get right on top of that one, lets take advice from mentally disabled people

Or maybe you should just kill yourself for being so stupid. Yes, that would be better.
How about the retard that claims to have a "badass" WS6, yet has never produced one shred of proof that he actually owns a car at all
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"I am a sick ****. I am an inbred retard piece of ****.

Good thing you don't know me in person, You'd beat me to death just for being such a sicko.

I'm the type of person that goes into work one day and massacres everyone and then has sex with the dead bodies.

I should die I am such a scumbag!."
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey ONEBADASSWS6, I am with you man! I can't stand all this rice crap too!!! It is everywhere!! Unfortunately, man this is how things are moving. I recently came to a realization... I see in the very near future, that GM, Ford and Chrysler (Diamler) will only be making a very limited amount of cars. Almost like specialty cars such as Z06, GT500s ect. The majority of everyday cars will be from foreign countries. It is inevitable and is happening right in front of America's eyes...however, people refuse to acknowledge it.
America can not compete in a global market especially in the automotive business. {As Americans, our salaries have to be at a certain level as well as the type of work we do. No one wants to work at McDonalds with a pay rate of $5 an hour anymore. Other countries can pay their workers lower wages and the workers will be perfectly content. American companies would never be able to get away with this. (Hence they shutdown the American plants and open them up in Mexico)}
This is already evident with Chrysler being sold, GM comming in second to Toyota for the first time ever. Ford has also been struggling financially. There is no more AMC or Oldsmobile. Man, I feel and share your pain.... but I think you are going to have to realize that it is not a matter of "IF", it is a matter of "WHEN". Sorry man! If you look at the whole picture, American businesses are giving "America" away in many ways. Personally, I have went through three jobs in 5 years. All my money I spent on College for engineering went out the window by a concept called "OutSourcing".
Old 05-09-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ummm ok..my eagle talon was built in north america. And its been modded up with almost all made in USA parts. Crower rods and cams and valve springs,wiseco pistons,
custom USA made intake manifold and intercooler. Garrett turbo. Custom USA made fuel system,american injectors.american tuning program. But you are making some valid
points that the imports are a threat to the big three. But the big three have got sloppy and fat. GM especially is fat and stupid. Why did they need three versions of the same identical car. How efficient is that . They are still inefficient although a lot of it is due to the greediness of the unions as well.

There is nothing wrong with not liking imports and standing up for good old american cars. Its the way ONESOREASSWS6 does it that gets just about everybody against him. Especially those of us that happen to own both american cars and some import one. The import quality can still be ahead of the domestic cars in some or many areas. This sets goals for the domestics to try to duplicate or surpass. If they do it they might survive. If they don't we might all be driving imports 20 years from now. Survival of the fittest.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:43 AM
Launching!

i think people throw the term ricer around a little too much. i don't think a ricer is any japanese or import car. ricers are the ones with stock cars, and huge mufflers, stickers, primer colored body kits, a huge shopping cart wing, etc.. not the ones with stock looking bodies or tasteful modifications whose cars run like a raped ape. Now i realize this is ls1tech and all, but i think most people on here are car enthusiasts who appreciate a well built fast car regardless of make and model. It doesn't have to be your favorite car or anything, hell you don't have to like it at all, but it is silly to say all imports are ricers and are ****. Styling is a purely subjective argument and everyone will have a different opinion and that is fine, so it doesn't make any sense to get into this at all. i owned a 91 talon tsi a while back and it was bone stock, but i never had any issues with it at all, ran like a top. Part of moding a car is breaking stuff whether it be the tranny in a dsm or the 10 bolt in an fbody, or whatever it happens. cars are not built to be hot rodded and most of the time the stock parts work just fine for stock cars only when modding do people break them. people have all kinds of tastes and opinions about cars and none are right or wrong, and it makes people look foolish when they try to e-fight people who have a different opinion than them.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:37 AM
On The Tree

Dude i think WS6 finally shutup! Owning a 9-11 sec. car being ugly or not is still pretty sweet. Its the real wrench turners that take pride in the time and $$$ taken to build a machine that can function like that. I don't care if the car is a VW or a Viper, still takes some craftsmanship to build something like that. And for the record Unit just needs to come in and give Ws6 the beat stick and ban his sorry ***. Nobody should have to hear the amount of **** talking this litle punk has done. He probably rides a bike with baseball cards edging the spokes to make that extra HP it takes to get to McDonalds for work. ONEBADASSWS6, you suck at life.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

quoted by 97blackz28:
i don't think a ricer is any japanese or import car. ricers are the ones with stock cars, and huge mufflers, stickers, primer colored body kits, a huge shopping cart wing, etc.. not the ones with stock looking bodies or tasteful modifications whose cars run like a raped ape.
Wrong. Asian cars are rice by original definition. It's not an insult, just a term that began in the early 70s when Japan began importing cars to the U.S. I've seen the ricer mentality/style applied to domestic vehicles, but anything made in Japan, Korea etc. is rice.

Quote by MachLSX:
They are still inefficient although a lot of it is due to the greediness of the unions as well.
Labor unions/greed and poor quality/lack of pride in their workmanship is what has Ford and GM in hot water.

Last edited by 04Terminator; 05-10-2007 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Teching In

Maybe someday you'll get it. No one likes your act. Its f'n tired. All the different screennames, same terrible story. You are the same putz that keeps flaming threads involving imports and yet you manage to **** off EVERYONE, regardless of the car they drive. After all that, on top of the banning, it is amazing you keep showing up and clicking on threads involving cars you hate and know nothing about.

Maybe you should look into f*cking off already
Old 05-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Wrong. Asian cars are rice by original definition. It's not an insult, just a term that began in the early 70s when Japan began importing cars to the U.S. I've seen the ricer mentality/style applied to domestic vehicles, but anything made in Japan, Korea etc. is rice.
ok, i did not know that.lol you know what i mean though, calling all import cars ricer **** and trying to demean them for the sole reason that they are import cars is what i disagree with. I think it is safe to say at this point that the term rice or ricer has a general negative conotation(sp) even if it did not start out that way. thanks for the history lesson though

and yes i agree i have seen many domestic cars that would fall into the ricer style category
Old 05-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ummm ok..my eagle talon was built in north america. And its been modded up with almost all made in USA parts. Crower rods and cams and valve springs,wiseco pistons,
custom USA made intake manifold and intercooler. Garrett turbo. Custom USA made fuel system,american injectors.american tuning program. But you are making some valid
points that the imports are a threat to the big three. But the big three have got sloppy and fat. GM especially is fat and stupid. Why did they need three versions of the same identical car. How efficient is that . They are still inefficient although a lot of it is due to the greediness of the unions as well.

There is nothing wrong with not liking imports and standing up for good old american cars. Its the way ONESOREASSWS6 does it that gets just about everybody against him. Especially those of us that happen to own both american cars and some import one. The import quality can still be ahead of the domestic cars in some or many areas. This sets goals for the domestics to try to duplicate or surpass. If they do it they might survive. If they don't we might all be driving imports 20 years from now. Survival of the fittest.
Maybe your right....maybe American companies can benefit on the sale of after market parts. I still think that will not be enough to keep the economy strong though. America needs the big three. Maybe I am stupid.....but I would not care what GM, Ford, or Chrysler made, if given the opportunity to choose between them and a foreign car, it would still be the American made one. This is just how I feel! I am not pushing my feeling on everyone else. Ultimately, I feel we all have to live in this country and the stronger OUR economy is, the more that everyone can benefit. Isn't that what is all about? To make a little more money so we can provide for our families and maybe buy a C6 Z06 one day! That is my goal!!! Lately, all I do is wonder when and if my company is going to close. Kind of crappy way to live. Recently in an article in Time magazine, America's ranking in the "Standard of Living" category has fallen way back. If I remember correctly, Japan also has a higher Standard of Living. Most likely America being the biggest contributor to that cause. .....Just ranting..Sorry!