Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo Kills Himself.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Congratulations on being enough of a tool to waste your time posting that retarded picture to try and prove a worthless point.

You contribute NOTHING, therefore you are not one to be criticizing other's posts
You do not even own a vehicle, therefore you are not one to be criticizing other people's choice of cars.

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
What the hell?? Appreciate "low trap speeds"?? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

It runs low traps because it only has 235WHP. Its slow in stock form. They run through the 1/4 mile in the low 13's because of AWD, nothing more. Its not some type of magic. I'd be embarassed if I was running 11's and trapping at 110MPH, or running low 13's and trapping at 101MPH like they do in stock form. Thats pathetic.

When you tell someone you have an 11 second car, they think its fast. You take them for a ride, yet it feels no faster than a high 12 second car. Trap speed indicates how fast a car really is, ET can be fudged either way due to good/bad launches.
What the **** is this ****? It runs what it runs. What does it matter what the traps are if its running an 11? ETs win races, Traps let your yap run.

GTFO
Old 03-27-2007, 03:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Sorry, dont give otu were im from. i take the street racing thing a little to seriously when it comes to online forums. for all i know, i might even know you and you might even know me if you street race. parnoid lol/
Understood. I only ask cause there's a black Terminator (with Yok ES100s on it) parked at the next building over from mine. It has the wickedest sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a street car. I've never actually had the chance to meet the owner. But unless you pay big $$$ for more parking, there is NO place to put more than one car. Was just wondering, although I know there must be at least 1000 black Termies in this state.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XakEp
You do not even own a vehicle, therefore you are not one to be criticizing other people's choice of cars.
Too bad I do "own a vehicle", dipshit. How would you know anyway?? You don't know your head from a hole in the wall. Or a hole in your trailer home

What the **** is this ****? It runs what it runs. What does it matter what the traps are if its running an 11? ETs win races, Traps let your yap run.

GTFO
I like my car to actually be fast. Not just look fast. I.E. just about all AWD imports.

You're telling me to GTFO, yet I own an LS1 and you drive a shitty DSM. Look in your internet browser address bar, dipshit. We're not on DSMfags.com.

Quick Reply: Evo Kills Himself.