Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2004 GTO vs STi-Whats the Camera For?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:38 AM
wrp
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 GTO vs STi-Whats the Camera For?

Me n Ethyl out in Minneapolis MN one night over by the Mall of America. Was late and we was trollin Harmon Killebrew Dr. and there he come. Slithering like a shark out of the west parking decks. WRX STi silver and pretty. I hollered over to Ethyl, "don't look Ethyl!!!" but it was too late, she done ordered shark fin soup.

It was kinda like them GTO commercials where the GTO sits at the light while it cycles through waiting for the Porsche to pull up. We'z just sittin there watchin the pretty lights like it was Christmas and suddenly this voice calls out from the Subaru, which was in the turn lane BTW. Youll just have to watch the videos to see what came next. Watch the rear view mirror at the start, you can see him pull up.

Click here to see "Whats the Camera For"
Old 03-20-2007, 08:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Outcome predictable and nice kill!
on an aside:
I feel ashamed for doing a ricer flyby in order to check out this GTO... but two ugly fat chicks were in the car...
Old 03-20-2007, 09:22 AM
wrp
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by OKcruising
Outcome predictable and nice kill!
on an aside:
I feel ashamed for doing a ricer flyby in order to check out this GTO... but two ugly fat chicks were in the car...
That's hilarious, Z06's are only two seaters, where was the second fat chick sitting?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

damn dude that vids like a year old already, you posted that forever ago on the other board.

Aren't you sick or street racing already? I mean your what like 60 years old and you have to drive around with a camera in the car and tape your street races... real mature.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by alwaysinboost
damn dude that vids like a year old already, you posted that forever ago on the other board.

Aren't you sick or street racing already? I mean your what like 60 years old and you have to drive around with a camera in the car and tape your street races... real mature.
Why are you hating...cause your car is slow, or is there some deep-seeded emotional issue??

WRP does all these videos in good humor...no reason to get bent-out-of-shape unless you are a tool bag.

Chrissy
Old 03-20-2007, 08:03 PM
wrp
9 Second Club

I actually only posted it cause someone asked me too. Glad you enjoyed it enough to watch it twice. Have a great day I think you hit it on the head Chrissy

Last edited by wrp; 03-20-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a Borla cat back
Old 03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
wrp
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by wws699
Just a Borla cat back
I missed my chance on that one. This is what I shoulda said
Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

good video
Old 03-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

You must own a WRX.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good kill. I love the laugh at the end. lol
Old 03-21-2007, 03:23 AM
Teching In

if you are 60 good for you enjoy what you have, age should have nothing to do with it. i'm over 40 and love puttin the smack down on punks in rice.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
wrp
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by myv6rocks
if you are 60 good for you enjoy what you have, age should have nothing to do with it. i'm over 40 and love puttin the smack down on punks in rice.
Nah us older guys are just wasting oxygen. We only remain breathing to spread our BS stories. I don't think it was really meant the way it came out. On the vid, someone said post it in another thread and I figured lots of guys and gals here don't all go to the other boards and someone might enjoy it.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wrp
I actually only posted it cause someone asked me too. Glad you enjoyed it enough to watch it twice. Have a great day I think you hit it on the head Chrissy
It just stuck out in my mind because the first time I saw it, over a year ago, I though to myself: "self, if I make it to the ripe old age of 60 like this loser I hope to god that I don't act that immature". Seeing it for a second time a year later hasn't changed my mind one bit.

I just hope for your sake that cops don't pull your *** over for street racing and take your video camera with all that footage. Or worse yet you wind up actually hurting someone one day while your trolling around with your camera looking for people to race.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:48 AM
wrp
9 Second Club

Thanks for the interest. I was wondering where you guys were.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Regular

It just stuck out in my mind because the first time I saw it, over a year ago, I though to myself: "self, if I make it to the ripe old age of 60 like this loser I hope to god that I don't act that immature". Seeing it for a second time a year later hasn't changed my mind one bit.

I just hope for your sake that cops don't pull your *** over for street racing and take your video camera with all that footage. Or worse yet you wind up actually hurting someone one day while your trolling around with your camera looking for people to race.

Get off yer soapbox cause nobody that reads the Kill Section cares what ya think. Nice job WRP. Ya got a few years on me but I'm another one who loves showing kids his tailights. Mind you, I don't drive around with a camera up or run light to light but out here in the country, the good race roads ain't that far away.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Regular

Don't be a toolbag. I didn't see the video the first time, and I'm glad as hell he posted it again. Go back and lurk on the import forums until you can afford that lowered civic you've always wanted.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wrp
Dude, don't list to that a$$wipe!!! That was a bada$$ video!!! Way to lay down the smack. That GTO really pulled nice man! Props to you.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why are you even in this forum if you do not like street racing? You could always change your username to "alwaysina$$" and join the homo forum!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

man those two dudes are douchbags.. Nice video man.