Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My LT1 is an LS1 killer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007 | 01:30 AM
Teching In

LOL. who the hell cares? my 1 post under this name was enough to turn you into a complete jackass.

like i said, look up the other names, would you like a link to the thread where i displayed my newly cammed LS1??
Old 04-06-2007 | 01:35 AM
11 Second Club

you said it who cares what you say you have been banned so many times.yeah you gott a lot of things goin for ya.im hear to learn and help when i can.and i dont care to call out stupid comments.
you need mental help man
Old 04-06-2007 | 01:35 AM
Teching In

I'm still laughing at you stating your advanced level of PC and networking skills, even though my join date is CLEARLY posted to the left, and it is a month before this whole thread even came about

Old 04-06-2007 | 01:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 5_02ls1
you said it who cares what you say you have been banned so many times.yeah you gott a lot of things goin for ya.im hear to learn and help when i can.and i dont care to call out stupid comments.
you need mental help man
I believe I speak for everybody when I say you're not helping anything:

false information
false claims
retarded comments
illogical theories
horrible grammar
E-Thug

you still never answered my question either... prove that every LS1 is faster than every LT1 stock for stock. Please.
Old 04-06-2007 | 01:41 AM
Teching In

enough of this nonsense, you've proven yourself to be no help to any of this.

let's proceed with discussion.

OP, it would be great if you could get video footage, to back yourself up for people who do not believe, I for one believe it to the fullest, when I first got my car the first couple runs at the track were in the 14's in PHX arizona. and my best friend has a 95 T/A that was a VERY good contender with me before i did mods.
Old 04-06-2007 | 01:46 AM
11 Second Club

well lets see the ls1 at its weakest puts down about 285-295 at the wheels.a lt1 at its strongest is about 250 being generous.
the ls1 car is a tad lighter due to the engine.both are the same car.so aerodynamics wouldnt matter.you do some resaerch on the site it may teach you a little.i dont care your join date that means nothing it is very possible to have more than 1 user name and password.anyone here can view your profile
Old 04-06-2007 | 02:16 AM
Teching In

i know it is possible, i've had numerous of them

and i know about both models, i own one

and like i said, what you're not understanding is you look at nothing more than statistics and numbers, in other words, bench racing and ricer math. anything can happen on the street! you would think you would know this after "years of building cars and racing"

hell, i've lost to a bolt on sentra SE-R before!! anything can happen dude, anything can happen.
Old 04-06-2007 | 06:32 AM
TECH Resident

This whole thing is hilarious...the oringal poster never had any intentions of this, but rather was posting a kill that happend etc..

Good Kill, who cares how it happend, end of discussion.

my 3yo daughter has more common sense than you

Who let this guy reproduce?

What kind of "Father" Gets into a F*ucking argument on the internet over **** like this...I think you need to act like an actual father figure and drop this whole thing...
just drop it, get off the internet and go spend time with your daughter.
Old 04-06-2007 | 06:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by YoungGunLs1
This whole thing is hilarious...the oringal poster never had any intentions of this, but rather was posting a kill that happend etc..

Good Kill, who cares how it happend, end of discussion.

Who let this guy reproduce?

What kind of "Father" Gets into a F*ucking argument on the internet over **** like this...I think you need to act like an actual father figure and drop this whole thing...
just drop it, get off the internet and go spend time with your daughter.

I would like to spend time with your avatar, if you would let me!!! Lmao
Old 04-06-2007 | 02:26 PM
11 Second Club

It's obvious that 02ls1 has no friends.

For this record, this is my ONLY account. Mods can prove that (ip location)

Last edited by FlashLCD33; 04-08-2007 at 04:26 AM.
Old 04-06-2007 | 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

Old 04-06-2007 | 03:53 PM
11 Second Club

i just realised you are only 17 ive read your posts mr 11 second
383 if you did have a 11 second daily driver at age 17 which i highly doubt.why would you have to beg your mommy and daddy to buy you an ls1 which appaarently they didnt.so you little punks enjoy hihg school while us grown men live in the real world.were we worry about mortages and many other bills.all you little kids go to hell and grow up.and an ip is easy to change on a home network its as easy as a modem reboot you little fool.
it isd sad to see how smart our younger generation is.
you guys say what you want im through here............
Old 04-06-2007 | 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Default crack

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
It's obvious that 02ls1 has no friends.

For this record, this is my ONLY account. Mods can prove that (ip location)

H0ff does have a good point, you are a ******* idiot. Your 3yr old daughter huh? Is she already hooked on crack like her mother? Just another example of why SIBLINGS SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE.
my wife works her *** off every ******* day.i really hope we meet someday.you are an imiture little ***** just like all your buddies and i have plenty of friends.dont worry your little self.
Old 04-06-2007 | 05:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sunset'01Z
well the way you said it first sounded arrogant as hell man lol. and fwiw my car made 293 rwhp on a mustang dyno with a borla cat back.. can i get a bottle now?
haha, if it was on a more accurate dyno id give you some gas for the f-bod, however mustang dynos are trash. didnt mean to sound arrogant by the way, but i definately dont want LS1s putting down non-300 and above numbers. it brings tears.
Old 04-06-2007 | 08:03 PM
***Repost Police***

Aren't Mustang dynos more accurate than Dynojets?
Old 04-06-2007 | 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

383 if you did have a 11 second daily driver at age 17 which i highly doubt.why would you have to beg your mommy and daddy to buy you an ls1 which appaarently they didnt.so you little punks enjoy hihg school while us grown men live in the real world.were we worry about mortages and many other bills.all you little kids go to hell and grow up.and an ip is easy to change on a home network its as easy as a modem reboot you little fool.
I did have an 11 sec DD, FYI. I didn't beg my mommy or daddy to BUY ME one, I was asking for approval for ME to buy one.

Yes.. I'm a little punk in high school. Everybody goes through high school once. You do realize you were a smartass little kid at one point in your life also, and you grew up in to the fine man that you are . Yes you can change your ip, but not your ISP therefore location (to the extent of my interwebbing knowledge.)

Glad you're leaving.
Old 04-06-2007 | 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

my wife works her *** off every ******* day.i really hope we meet someday.you are an imiture little ***** just like all your buddies and i have plenty of friends.dont worry your little self.
Glad I found something that pisses you off, since apparently you're so good at upsetting me. You don't know me, you don't know my friends, and I'm glad that you have friends to rant to.

Didn't mean for this whole thread to become a flame war, but you brought it upon yourself. Pretty sure i have a 90% agreement from other members as well.
Old 04-06-2007 | 08:53 PM
10 Second Club

Some 96' SS came with ported exhaust manifolds, 2otl exhaust, and a 3 inch y-pipe. I have a few friends that have ran theres to 13.3's on nittos. So i'll take the hate but they do run good.
Old 04-06-2007 | 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

As for the Strong LT1's putting down 250 wheel that's bullshit i've owned two and one put down 280 wheel and 318 tq. And Ant-Venom over at the ZO6 forms can tell u a 96' WS.6 put down 285 wheel!!
Old 04-06-2007 | 09:05 PM
Teching In

LMAO

you are a funny man!! If i didn't know any better I'd say you have a little checklist laying next to your computer... probably goes something like this:

INTERWEBS CHECKLIST:
1) read thread dealing with f-bodies

2) call out original poster if outcome doesn't add up with latest Road & Track testing results

3) constantly use horrible grammar, mispell every 10th word

4) make illogical claims of having years and years of experience

5) if they don't believe, introduce past experiences only witnessed by self

6) repeat step 3

7) refuse to be open minded and stick with original argument

8) Road & Track never lies

9) if called out by multiple members against theory, break out the emergency "skill and knowledge" dealing with whatever possible (in this case, internet skills )

10) repeat step 3 and 8

11) if above steps fail, resort to personal attacks and cliche insults such as, but not limited to:

you are a dumb highschooler
your parents bought your car
you never owned any car
you have no friends

12) if THAT fails, the last option is commense E-THUG mode, and calmly express that you would like to meet said members in real life, because you would beat them up. and casually peace out.

Quick Reply: My LT1 is an LS1 killer?