Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

High $$ street race offer. LS1 vs H22. Should I?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 01:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSteeleLS1SS
fact is that the ss is diffrent one its an"SS" a "Z28" is a z28 lol and i yea i have the chrome zr 1 rims and they aint much diffrent in things that matter lol but me personally , people knock me in ma area for having an ss and saying oooo its not any diffrent yea it is its a appearance/performance package can we all agree lol and i like it lol im just mad now that chevy has an SS model for everycar now lol but i love the ram air hood and i wouldnt have it any other way!
Actually, it does not make that much difference what anyone says or thinks about SSes vs. Z28s, it's all a matter of preference. IF I could have ordered a COMPLETE stripper car (like my hardtop Z28, it does not even have a rear window defroster!!) in an SS, I probably would have. That being said, IF I ever put an SS hood/rear spoiler (which I DO like the looks of) on my ride, I most certainly will NOT put SS badges on it!!! (Since it was NOT built as an actual SS.)

Last edited by dailydriver; 06-15-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I saw the NSX/Camaro/S2000 Thunderhill comparison, and it wasn't really surprising at all to me. It's not the Camaro handles the same as the other two, it's just fast enough on the straight parts of the track to overcome that deficit.
All I have to say to that is, "ALL of life (and roads) are not ONLY made up of turns", to counter the rice fanboyzz's, "ALL of life (and roads) are not ONLY made up of straightaways".
Old 06-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Staging Lane

i wanna get something off my chest lol everyone well not everyone but alot of people say that the SS isnt much diffrent from the Z28 i think thats BS lol Cuz it is lol Hood,Spoiler, destinctive SS badging lol duh cmon lol jk but suspension and obviously that extra 20hp b ut i thnk the diff is in the suspension is all but just want 2 say that lol its not that much diff but i hate when people say that it isnt and i also hate lol when people take ss and buther them up and put a new spoiler on or i even seen a new hood i was like why did you by an ss lol

thnk you all 4 listening 2 my rant and rave i feel better now , now i can sleep! lol
This may make it into my sig...Or maybe I should make a movie, attack of the Lol's!

edit: Sorry, fixed who the quote was from

Last edited by Creman; 06-15-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Creman
This may make it into my sig...Or maybe I should make a movie, attack of the Lol's!
HAHA i didnt notice it at first but yea thats funny.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

An h22 is the don meca of honda motors, like the "big block" in essence. Ever heard of those civics that somehow push 800FWHP once in a blue moona nd u actually see the dyno vid? thats usally a H22 with every ******* possible mod thrown at it nine times outta ten. Something doesnt feel right about a guy who wants to run a 13.0X car for 500 bucks.... remember even tho itsw just 300 pound diffrence, its enough that your car is still light, but his car is just at the brink of being in "civic" weight class you feel me? If hes making the same power as u (have a feeling he might be making 20-40 more) from a dig you might get him, but from a roll you might not. good luck...i dont trust the honda guys any more, all the "ricer" **** weve come to believe about them isnt as true as it used to be...that stock looking civic with the stock rims and everything else but the huge intercooler seems to always be a ten second to nine second car now a days where i go.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wanna get something off my chest lol everyone well not everyone but alot of people say that the SS isnt much diffrent from the Z28 i think thats BS lol Cuz it is lol Hood,Spoiler, destinctive SS badging lol duh cmon lol jk but suspension and obviously that extra 20hp b ut i thnk the diff is in the suspension is all but just want 2 say that lol its not that much diff but i hate when people say that it isnt and i also hate lol when people take ss and buther them up and put a new spoiler on or i even seen a new hood i was like why did you by an ss lol

thnk you all 4 listening 2 my rant and rave i feel better now , now i can sleep! lol
????????????? what the ****,who bought this kid an SS, lolololoolol

Old 06-15-2007, 05:52 PM
TECH Addict

fact is that the ss is diffrent one its an"SS" a "Z28" is a z28 lol and i yea i have the chrome zr 1 rims and they aint much diffrent in things that matter lol but me personally , people knock me in ma area for having an ss and saying oooo its not any diffrent yea it is its a appearance/performance package can we all agree lol and i like it lol im just mad now that chevy has an SS model for everycar now lol but i love the ram air hood and i wouldnt have it any other way!
Where are you i wish i would get that response. Down in SoCal everyone thinks the SS is the almighty, up there with the Terminator. It's about twice as hard to get a race now that i have an SS, the Z28 was easy to get a race it.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Where are you i wish i would get that response. Down in SoCal everyone thinks the SS is the almighty, up there with the Terminator. It's about twice as hard to get a race now that i have an SS, the Z28 was easy to get a race it.

ill trade , everyone here hates on the ss!
Old 06-15-2007, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chavez885
????????????? what the ****,who bought this kid an SS, lolololoolol

wow you guys are soo funny! some of you ******* ******** always have something so ******* smart to say! like all i did was make a comment and you guys think your on Yo momma !! like your not funny i just made a coment sorry i said "LOL" OMFG!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

HAHAHA!!!! Take a chill pill.......now breath.........better?
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

like, cool. That's like, so nice. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe you type that way. Even speaking that way I understand, but you should be able to type normal...If you're a girl, it makes much more sense and I'll apologize
Old 06-15-2007, 09:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ANYWAYS did this guy race for money or not?
Old 06-15-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Addict

Way to keep it on track SidewayZ hahaha!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
HAHAHA!!!! Take a chill pill.......now breath.........better?
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
im 21 and no im not immature ! i think sometimes the older people are worse then the younger ones ! and no chavez im not a GIRL! i just have a bad habit from my 16yearold AOL Buddylist chat room days lol and i have a sidekick so im always typing that ****! and when you said who bought this kid a car , i bought the car all on my own so.. but whatever yall its all good!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Regular

I think he will lose as well
Old 06-17-2007, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Whiteknight01
I think he will lose as well
Think so? I'll bet YOU $500 that he didnt... umm i mean, wont lose.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigleman
Think so? I'll bet YOU $500 that he didnt... umm i mean, wont lose.

hahaha; funny stuff!

Did we ever find out if he got paid?
Old 06-17-2007, 05:49 PM
***Repost Police***

im 21 and no im not immature ! i think sometimes the older people are worse then the younger ones ! and no chavez im not a GIRL! i just have a bad habit from my 16yearold AOL Buddylist chat room days lol and i have a sidekick so im always typing that ****! and when you said who bought this kid a car , i bought the car all on my own so.. but whatever yall its all good!
I think part of what they're talking about is your use of an exclamation point after EVERY sentence
Old 06-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Launching!

AHHHHHHH the side trackng is killing me, did any money get exchanged after the victory. That's all I'm interested in and I just read 4 pages of responses and I'm still clueless.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Alt
TECH Resident

At least you read the thread, some people are still posting whether he'll win or lose.

ShowtimeSteeleLS1SS, were you parked next to an LT4 the other day?

Quick Reply: High $$ street race offer. LS1 vs H22. Should I?