Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
No wonder you keep misrepresenting what I say and then claiming you dont!!!!!! You have no Idea what I'm saying!!! I just commended you on being well spoken... and you hafta screw it up showing your ignorance and calling me childish names!!! Now I know that you are just trying to tick me off and get under my skin!!! I refuse to stoop to your level.

To clarify for you..... basically what I was saying in that passage is you need to have 28-10 inch slicks to get a 700whp fwd car to hook up even at the track....... and that I would kiss the feet of someone who could do it with smaller slicks. I went on to prove my point by saying that my car spins my 25-8 inch slicks through third gear with only 500whp. Now do I have to clarify even further for you?
there you go AGAIN back pedaling! Thats the EXACT reason why I called you a moron, if you actually beileve what you typed above is EVEN CLOSE to what I was quoting you as saying before then a moron would be a compliment for you.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are literally dozens of drag radial cars within an hours drive of my house that can drive their cars to the track, click off consistent high 8s low 9s, and drive home. Lord knows how many deep 8 second 10.5 cars there are around here that also run on the streets for money. If you'd get that damn FWD barrier out of your head, you might start seeing the light. I highly suggest you attend a drag radial or pump gas type street car event at one of your local tracks. Maybe then you'll rethink the little turbo FWD lala land you live in...
Old 07-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by alwaysinboost
there you go AGAIN back pedaling! Thats the EXACT reason why I called you a moron, if you actually beileve what you typed above is EVEN CLOSE to what I was quoting you as saying before then a moron would be a compliment for you.
Man how the hell do you take my quote..... interprete it the way you see fit... and claim its not a misrepresentation. Then when I explain to you exactly what I meant... you have the gaul to try and tell me I'm not even close!!!! To my own damn saying!!!!!!!!!! Who in thier right mind tries to tell someone they don't mean what they say!!!!

I can't fathom someone being that dense. I keep expecting you to say you are just kidding!!! Right now you've got me like billy bob thorton on bad santa when the kid just kept saying stupid crap that made no sense........ "MAN ARE YOU ******" WITH ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 07-26-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
Man how the hell do you take my quote..... interprete it the way you see fit... and claim its not a misrepresentation. Then when I explain to you exactly what I meant... you have the gaul to try and tell me I'm not even close!!!! To my own damn saying!!!!!!!!!! Who in thier right mind tries to tell someone they don't mean what they say!!!!

I can't fathom someone being that dense. I keep expecting you to say you are just kidding!!! Right now you've got me like billy bob thorton on bad santa when the kid just kept saying stupid crap that made no sense........ "MAN ARE YOU ******" WITH ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
might as well quit arguing with each other, lol. I guess it does make for a funny thread but its kinda pointless
Old 07-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

Old 07-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000 Tran Zam
might as well quit arguing with each other, lol. I guess it does make for a funny thread but its kinda pointless
I know you're right. Arguing with him is like arguing with my wife.... there is no possible way I can win because she is not restrained by a need to make any sense.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:56 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

holy **** dude. i just read alot of the thread (ive been posting on your other one) and you are crazy. how old are you?
Old 07-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Teching In

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, nobody cares about your car. Stop annoying people and remember that it's only the internet. You could have a Vette with 20 turbos and I would be willing to bet most people here wouldn't care. Stop talking crap about other people. LS1Tech.com is one of the few sites I have seen that isn't full of people flaming each other and I would think nobody wants you to start ruining this stuff.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:12 AM
***Repost Police***

lol, well you haven't been here very long. You'll see alot more, trust me
Old 07-27-2007, 05:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pssonu
Rx7 isnt a sleeper, mabe the 80's model but not the last gen. Everyone expects those cars to be quick or mildly fast.
same applies to a lexus is300 too than.

only rx7 I expect to be quick was the later turbo models. Those non-turbo models were slugs in my opinion.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LightItUpGoat
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, nobody cares about your car. Stop annoying people and remember that it's only the internet. You could have a Vette with 20 turbos and I would be willing to bet most people here wouldn't care. Stop talking crap about other people. LS1Tech.com is one of the few sites I have seen that isn't full of people flaming each other and I would think nobody wants you to start ruining this stuff.

If no one cares, then why are all the 13sec guys jumping down his back every time he post somthing? Just because you have a LS1 DOESNT MEAN YOUR FAST! lol

I dont know were some of you guys live, but 13s is crawlin
Old 07-27-2007, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LightItUpGoat
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, nobody cares about your car.

A 13 page thread says otherwise as does your post.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slick1851
If no one cares, then why are all the 13sec guys jumping down his back every time he post somthing? Just because you have a LS1 DOESNT MEAN YOUR FAST! lol

I dont know were some of you guys live, but 13s is crawlin
he has a goat, so technically if hes a good driver hes running 12's lol
Old 07-27-2007, 01:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ALL you ***** frickers are ssslllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! Say it with me now...sssaaa...lllaaa...ohhhh...wwaaa. SLOW.

Can't beleive this thread is not locked...
Old 07-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Teching In

The point I was making is, we don't need to argue the car, we're probably never even going to meet the guy in real life or see his car. =P
Old 08-01-2007, 04:04 AM
12 Second Club

since when is slicks not street trim? man oh man. slicks on the street is fun. Not that I want to jump in but I noticed one MAJOR flaw in your quest for traction. Whining about 15's only being made and bitching nobody makes 18's. 18's will get you nowhere son, throw the 15's on and rock the house. Props on the fast teggy. :tup:
Old 08-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Psychopjv
since when is slicks not street trim? man oh man. slicks on the street is fun. Not that I want to jump in but I noticed one MAJOR flaw in your quest for traction. Whining about 15's only being made and bitching nobody makes 18's. 18's will get you nowhere son, throw the 15's on and rock the house. Props on the fast teggy. :tup:
18's are exactly what I want.... you are right that the shorter sidewall makes dig racing a little more difficult....... but the taller tire extends my gears and is much better for roll racing.