Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

anybody race a cop car?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the local cop Z28 around here races a few people on the road up to 65 for fun. don't think the cop could get out of the car to write a ticket anyway, fat azz
Old 01-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Staging Lane

I drive cop cars all the time (hint hint), and I will say at first hand they are all slow, well, at least the Crown Vics, and Vans .. lol! Any stock ls1 would kill a police car. (unless its a camaro cop car) Anyway.... I thought I'd but my 2 cents in.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:31 AM
12 Second Club

OMG PO PO, haha jk i bet ur a cool cop, there are always those few out there
Old 01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TX_SS
I GOT SET UP ONCE.. this happened in PLANO TX with white 97 TA lt1 tries to race ppl.. esp ppl with sports cars or ricers or what not. i was sitting at the light just listening to a music and this white TA comes up next to me..and this is how it went

him=mid 30 male
me=21 male

him-"nice ride, wanna race for few bucks"
me-"thanx but i think im going to pass" (i just had bad feelings and something wasnt RIGHT)
him-"awww come on, just up to 75mph for $100"
me-(gives awkard look and left him slowly 1st to 4th gear going about 40 in 45)

AND wat do you know there was 2 police cars and 1 biker sitting right over the bridge waiting for me... and this guy in white TA waves at em and pulls up next to the biker...
bastards~~
If he asked you to race for money...then that is entrapment. But winning would depend on your lawyer!

A friend and I were on our bikes (just a '90 katana and a '90 ducati) on our way home, we passed a cop (I didn't notice at that speed). The cop pulled out, but we were long gone. I was back at the house before I knew about the cop.