Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

*UPDATE* on Police Intimidation Thread: The Response

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 03:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Bird
he was flashing his badge. the gun was right next to the badge that's why it was visible. try to understand this part.

if you asked a cop to show you his badge, and he does so by pulling up his shirt to expose his badge ....while also exposing his gun, why the hell would any normal person need to escalate the situation by drawing his own gun on the cop. your scenario makes no sense unless you live in retardoville.
Asking a cop to show his badge and seeing a gun is wayyyyyy different from a stranger flashing his badge/gun at you...having been in several near fatal off duty/plain clothes confrontations I can tell you that even trained police don't always see the badge when its next to a gun...I don't usually lower myself to the retardoville statements, but you apparently know everything about what happens in "retardoville", so enjoy your stay...When you've done what I do, and experienced what I have, then you can comment on what scenarios are retarded...

--Alan
Old 01-28-2008, 03:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=98Bird;8586150]
Originally Posted by Lickeyman

yea and you can't even use the QUOTE function properly.

and of course like every other perfect citizens such as yourself, you've never been stopped because you deserved it right?

that's sad, but tell it to Oprah. if it were me....and after about the 5th time, i'd go down to the police station and just have a conversation with them to see if there's any other way to go about this situation.

no, my neighborhood is way too expensive for dopes like you.
Sorry I didn't quote perfectly b/c i'm being lazy.....We should make you the quote police LOL!!!!

Yes I have gotten a ticket when I deserved it. I had forgotten that my tag expired the day of my bday and not the month as I had assumed.

DID YOU NOT SEE THE LINK WHERE THE ******* SHERIFF GOT ARRESTED.....SO WHO DO I TALK TO EXACTLY?

Oh I'm so glad you can afford soo much more than someone fresh out of school and just starting his career after having more than 22 years of driving experience. Awesome so awesome.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

All hail 98bird he lives in a better house than I do!!!!!!!!!

You'd hate to see what I get to sleep with every night. She's alot better lookin than what you got I can assure you......... I know what I'd rather have

Name calling is retarded man. Putting people down is retarded. You don't know me and your assumptions and repeated use of poor logic is pathetic.

Since your a minority I bet you'd be thrilled if your children were treated the way I have by police simply because they are a minority. Sounds like YOU need to grow up and yes you deserved all the cussing and comments I have thrown out.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he was telling the kid to turn down his music and that he was a cop and with the authority to do so.
umm well ill start here it was not that the cop told him to turn down the radio which if you read the post he did, but the cop continued to harrass him and threatin him with a ticket when he asked for his name
notice how you complain about your neighborhood being full of dangerous crimes yet you complain about cops pulling you over for small infrations. here's a clue.....that's one of the more effective methods for cops to deter crimes and catch more criminals....by making traffic violation stops and equipment stops....to see if they can find anything else. real life is not a ******* movie. uniform cops are not detectives. they patrol and answer calls. they are not James Bond and ****.
when did i sayed i was complaining about cops pulling me over?
i do belive if you can read corretly you will see i was complaining about being harrassed there is a big difference,for example if i was pulled over for no front license plate and they gave me a ticket ok no big deal
but when your pulled over for no front license plate and you provide the correct info without any attiude(without any crimmal record) etc.... then after 45 minute of waiting the cops make u get out the car they search u and ur car put u in hand cuffs and the whole thing takes about an hour and a half than they give u a ticket for no front license plate and anything else they could possibly make up, harrassment
look at the show Cops, in it's 20th season at least. for footage to make that 22 minute show, there's thousands upon thousands of hours of taping that gets dumped because it wasn't interesting enough. and what's on there? just traffic stops that sometimes evolves into something more serious....but still far and few.
and what was the point of these statement did i ever say there not ever traffic stops were the police encounter something serious
this helps establish police presence. and once again, you complain about living in a shitty neighborhood full of crimes....ever wonder why your neighborhood is so shitty? not just because of loud music....but why is it that it's usually the dumbfucks with no college education are the ones usually playing their music the loudest and in the poorer neighborhoods? who the hell likes loud music blasting down their street late at night, etc? property values drop. good people moving out. then more low class people move in. not just due to loud music, but it's a contributing factor.
im sorry i do live in a poor neighborhoods but loud music is in every neighborhood, u said it your self and yes it usally is "dumbfucks" as u would say playing loud music but most of them are teenage childen of older wealthy folk so by what u are saying property values in bel air and most of west la should be dropping and low class people are going to move in
Old 01-29-2008, 12:09 AM
TECH Regular

i think dumbasses who plays their music way too loud should get more tickets. why does everyone else have to listen to your music?

and you said the cop's gun was right next to his badge. if he had to lift up his shirt/jacket to show you his badge, it seems logical that this would also expose his gun inadvertently.

and i'm going to call bullshit on the letter. unless the police chief likes to hang his dept.'s *** in the breeze like that. that letter with his signature can be used to jack him up on tons of other complaints, lawsuits, exposes, etc...past, present and future. i would think he'd have the foresight to avoid this especially in an information age such as this....and just give you an impromptu phone call stating the same.

Why would I fake a police letter a year after it happened and not right when people didnt believe me in my original thread ...???I was just as shocked as you when I got this letter...i have no reason whatsoever to fake a document...So The only "dumbass" in this thread is you..One thing that I cant understand is how you can choose to defend a human being just because of the fact he wears a badge?

Why should every one else just tuck there tail and run just because thats what a coward like 98bird would do..Just because your a cop or your dads a cop doesnt mean you need or have a reason to defend all of them 98bird....

Maybe your a leo maybe your not..but one thing that you are is ignorant..you claim to be well educated yet fail to completely understand the situation and instead twisted it to fit your point of view..the view which best fits your interests...but without retards like you i guess these threads would get boring real fast...98Bird your defending the cop in question like your his wife/lil butt buddy..

and you said im a dumbass?but in later posts you admitted to streetracing,wreckless driving??which is probally worse than loud music last time I checked..I mean I streetrace also but then again im the dumbass and your the smartest person on ls1tech..
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 AM
On The Tree

Geez I hope your never an officer or even security guard.

I mean WOW!!!!

Are you sure you don't live in Retardoville because the last time I checked your not using YOUR OWN DAMN ADVICE.......................... ******* COMMON SENSE YOU INSENSITIVE RETARDED ******* BASTARD. COMMON SENSE SAYS IF I FLASH MY GUN AT SOMEONE MOST OF THE TIME NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. BUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS "why the hell would any normal person need to escalate the situation by drawing his own gun on the cop." WHAT IF THE GUY ISN'T NORMAL AND A DERANGED PERSON AND SHOOTS HIM.

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE RETARD.
he was flashing his badge. never seen a gun before? go ask your dad haha.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ABA383
Asking a cop to show his badge and seeing a gun is wayyyyyy different from a stranger flashing his badge/gun at you...
the gun was next to his badge. what part of this do you need another explanation for?

having been in several near fatal off duty/plain clothes confrontations I can tell you that even trained police don't always see the badge when its next to a gun...I don't usually lower myself to the retardoville statements, but you apparently know everything about what happens in "retardoville", so enjoy your stay...When you've done what I do, and experienced what I have, then you can comment on what scenarios are retarded...

--Alan
so you admit to being "in several near fatal off duty/plain clothes confrontations". this says a lot about you and how you conduct yourself. either you're real unlucky or you're as sharp as a bowling ball. give me a break. you're the exact case of such idiot cops that you complain about.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jattgunman
Why would I fake a police letter a year after it happened and not right when people didnt believe me in my original thread ...???
probably because you're a lonely guy who seeks attention by playing your music at an annoyingly loud volume.

I was just as shocked as you when I got this letter...i have no reason whatsoever to fake a document...So The only "dumbass" in this thread is you..One thing that I cant understand is how you can choose to defend a human being just because of the fact he wears a badge?
i'm going by the story dumbass. YOUR story. and i don't believe the letter is real. if you don't like it, too bad.

Why should every one else just tuck there tail and run just because thats what a coward like 98bird would do..Just because your a cop or your dads a cop doesnt mean you need or have a reason to defend all of them 98bird....
you're an idiot and now drawing straws. show me where i defended all cops dumbass. show me. you can't. because you just made it up. you're a ******* liar. which gives me more reasons that you faked that letter.

Maybe your a leo maybe your not..but one thing that you are is ignorant..you claim to be well educated yet fail to completely understand the situation and instead twisted it to fit your point of view..the view which best fits your interests...but without retards like you i guess these threads would get boring real fast...98Bird your defending the cop in question like your his wife/lil butt buddy..
what did i miss? your retarded and lonely self needs attention from random people on the road so you crank up your music to an annoying loud level? did i miss that part? and an off duty cop signals you to turn it down and you turn into Julie Andrews from the Sound of Music and ****.

and you said im a dumbass?but in later posts you admitted to streetracing,wreckless driving??which is probally worse than loud music last time I checked..I mean I streetrace also but then again im the dumbass and your the smartest person on ls1tech..
i was young. and i don't cry about it like a little girl when i get caught doing something wrong.

Last edited by 98Bird; 01-29-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:16 AM
On The Tree

All hail 98bird he lives in a better house than I do!!!!!!!!!
and don't forget about having a father that wasn't a jailbird too ok?

You'd hate to see what I get to sleep with every night. She's alot better lookin than what you got I can assure you......... I know what I'd rather have
wow, i must have really hurt your feelings so bad that now you're resorting to this. lmao.

Name calling is retarded man. Putting people down is retarded. You don't know me and your assumptions and repeated use of poor logic is pathetic.
but it's funny. and this from a guy who just boasted about who he's sleeping with. lawl.

Since your a minority I bet you'd be thrilled if your children were treated the way I have by police simply because they are a minority. Sounds like YOU need to grow up and yes you deserved all the cussing and comments I have thrown out.
now you're making **** up again. i just think it's pathetic that you're crying about **** to me....like i'm really going to care. i'll say it again, tell it to Oprah.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
umm well ill start here it was not that the cop told him to turn down the radio which if you read the post he did, but the cop continued to harrass him and threatin him with a ticket when he asked for his name
he could have given him a ticket way before any of this.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Regular

and don't forget about having a father that wasn't a jailbird too ok?

wow, i must have really hurt your feelings so bad that now you're resorting to this. lmao.

but it's funny. and this from a guy who just boasted about who he's sleeping with. lawl.

now you're making **** up again. i just think it's pathetic that you're crying about **** to me....like i'm really going to care. i'll say it again, tell it to Oprah.
Uh I was resorting to your tactics of belittlement to make a point its stupid. Your the one that said something about how great your house was and how I can't afford it remember. I was just pointing out how stupid it was by pointing out that I can say with extremely high certainty my **** i hit at home looks much better than your **** since you had to point out something you have better than me. Oh wait guess what? My car is newer. Guess I got you there right? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a goober that is giving life advice from a movie. A Quentin Tarantino movie on top of that.....we all know how good he is at giving life lessons and making realistic films and all.......

If you didn't care so much why make the comments?

STILL NOT GONNA ACKNOWLEDGE THE LINK I POSTED SHOWING THE SHERIFF BEING ARRESTED?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

98bird is the mayor of retardoville.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:05 PM
11 Second Club

the gun was next to his badge. what part of this do you need another explanation for?

so you admit to being "in several near fatal off duty/plain clothes confrontations". this says a lot about you and how you conduct yourself. either you're real unlucky or you're as sharp as a bowling ball. give me a break. you're the exact case of such idiot cops that you complain about.
You, again, obviously have no clue...I don't know why I'm even attempting to explain anything to an obvious jackass, but when you work in plain clothes you can get involved in situations where other police don't know that you are the police conducting operations and in those cases the chances for friendly fire accidents can happen if you are not careful, even when the badge is next to the gun...I won't even try to explain to an obvious genius about "tunnel vision" and other factors involved in these circumstances...You are probably the biggest moron I've ever seen on this board...Like I said before, unless you've done what I've done, you can't say **** about anything...And you certainly don't know me and need to take a step back from your keyboard...

My whole reason for this post was to show that all cops are not bad and that the cop who was the subject of this thread could've handled the sitaution much better by just being civil and not trying to be a badass...It was just a loud radio...I am probably the nicest, most level-headed, humorous cop you'll ever meet..Its a shame that you need to be an *** on here...

You know it all, though, so I bow down to the ignorant, clown that you are...

--Alan
Old 01-29-2008, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

...and really, this thread is done...I don't know what more can come of this besides continued personal attacks from an internet hero...If you feel the need to keep the bashing, insults and name calling take it to PMs...These forums are supposed to be a fun place to relieve stress not get more involved in nonsense...If you're ever close to Baltimore, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a tour of the city...Until then have a nice life...

--Alan
Old 01-29-2008, 12:20 PM
TECH Resident

Woot! 98Bird, dude you scare me period!

Ok, I'll play devil's advocate!

I like the loud music, rofl! I crank it up. Country 95% of the time, rofl! I don't think any loud music should include profanity.

However, if you run a car with headers, etc and a cut out. Your no different. Why do i have to hear that racket. Or those bikes with straight pipe on it. See the point here?

Don't be a "hipocrit" if your car is loud or even your bike, rofl! And you guys know it! Besides, I'd rather hear that music over the extremely loud exhaust, rofl! Except, like I said before, all music is fine loud! But profanity should be left on low volume!
Old 01-29-2008, 12:23 PM

Not sure if you guys really know how the compliments work, but usually a seperate detective will run through it get statements and even if the unit was nearby review the video if it's still within the time limit of them being erased. and even if there is video chances are there may not be any audio 9 times out of 10 audio does not kick on until the overheads go. After they complete the investigation it goes one up it gets reviewd then the chief takea quick gander at it says ok cool and that's it then just gets sent to the cop and also put into his file. more then likely his higher up will scold hima nd that's it nothing else is done trust me.

My dad was a cop for 25 years i know pretty much all the tricks of the trade and i can gurantee you that Cop was just a pissy mood and you did somehting to **** him off, i did not bother going to the other thread link that was posted i'm just making an asumption.

I have been profiled with my car COUNTLESS times. i turned it into a cat and mouse game in just 2 years of having my Demon on the road i have had over 36 citations from your moving violations to having a half primer half paint car on the road. I have had it all come my way trust me.

I was smart about it all out fo all those citations i only have 3 left pending the rest i have taken care of with being smart and using the system.

It happens cops profile trust me it;s out there so if you get stopped don't be an *** just play it cool be suprised how many times you get off for doing stupid ****.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

98 birdThe letter is real...your dumbass tactics arent working..we all know that your desperate to make this letter seem like a fake as a last ditch pathetic attempt to justify your lil bedmate cop...and i dont have anything against cops..only against shitty people

98bird nobody likes you why dont you go try giving a cop a hug
today..maybe if were lucky he'll shoot you...

So people that listen to loud music are lonely according to 98bird?Your a ******* dumbshit what study have you done to come to that conclusion? From what it looks like you just like talkin alot of ****...ls1techs own dr.phil..

The only reason you joined this thread was to defend the cop just admit it....your intentions are clear you are just here to talk **** and **** people off..everyone you responded to you have done in a negative manner.....

You think I enjoyed filing a complaint?Your a ****** dumbass....Trust me ive had run ins with the law before but never before was there any justifaction to actually complain like in this case..

98bird you seem to hate young people but the only person in this thread that needs to grow up is you..
Old 01-29-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

That was pretty nice of the cheif of police to write you that, and it was stupid of that cop to do all of that, even more dumb of that bike cop to do what he did...Crazy story though man and i hope everything turns out alright
Old 01-29-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

yall are too funny
Old 01-29-2008, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

98bird =
and also to a mod this tread really should be its going down hill
Old 01-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

The original poster should have called the police after the guy flashed the gun and told them there was a man at the bank flashing a gun and gave them an accurate description of the guy. I'll bet the officer would have had a really bad day after that especially if the officers responding to the call did not recognize the off duty officer.