Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

*UPDATE* on Police Intimidation Thread: The Response

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *UPDATE* on Police Intimidation Thread: The Response

Here is the original thread (LOCKED)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/633659-police-intimidation.html
I just got this letter today...After investigating the incident the chief of police in the end sided with me on the issue and stated that the officers conduct was not to the cities acceptance..and the cop engaged in prohibited conduct....atleast he admits it,
I received this letter today from the city chief of police...so if it happened to you what would you do?(get the ticket money back?more?)

Old 01-11-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice.. sounds like that officer was just being a huge DICK.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stuff like this makes me want to carry a video camera with me at all times, or at least a tape recorder to catch these lying bastards in the act if they try this BS with me. Cops are getting worse and worse these days.

You can't even turn on the news without hearing reports or police brutality or cops abusing their power. It's a disgrace. We have a generation of kids that are being taught to hate the police by the music industry and pop culture. So what do the cops do? They put themselves out there on a daily basis and make themselves look corrupt and evil by using tasers on unarmed people, threatening the innocent, writing tickets for no good reason...They do it to themselves, then they wonder why the young generation has no respect for authority
Old 01-12-2008, 01:37 AM
TECH Regular

my last car was an iroc...it was loud cammed with dumped flowmaster...anyways i caused alot of trouble in my neighborhood and people made alot of complaints about noise and what not......

few weeks later i got 8 tickets in one day lol
the cop waited for me outside of my school

20 mins later hes at the end of my street

5 of the tickets were in 20 mins
everytime i would pull out of my driveway the ****** would blow down the street with his lights on ...for no reason he would just make somthin up

it was all taken care of also lol
Old 01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks guys....in the original thread some people(mostly cops) sided with the cop for whatever reason....what i cant understand is how you can come to a conclusion that the cop was right and i was wrong..afterall did you get his side of the story? But now you have there(police) side of it as well and it proves you cant just be one sided..guess im not a "punk *** kid trying to challenge authority" like some stupid people on the police bandwagon said....
Old 01-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Restricted User

Wow....one for the average Joe...haha
Old 01-12-2008, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Thats good to know you got that all cleared up. Last summer i got pulled over and searched because I had long hair. He first said that my exhaust was loud (stock 98 monte carlo ls), then said i wasn't wearing my belt (which video prooved I was) , then said i was smoking weed and drunk. He then searched me. LOL. I reported him and he got in deep **** I found out after i talked to the police chief.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
QSZ
Banned

good for you. i hope you did not end up having to pay that fine, and if so i hope you demand a refund and removal from your record.

reading **** in the other thread with those stupid ******* pigs backing up another of their jackass co workers just makes me upset. i really sincerely hope that never happens to me. i dont care if there is a badge, if the guy is not in uniform and flashes a gun, ill have mine drawn and pointed at his chest. you dont handle something as petty as a sound system the way he did.

Last edited by QSZ; 01-12-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Launching!

Way to go man!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jattgunman
Thanks guys....in the original thread some people(mostly cops) sided with the cop for whatever reason....what i cant understand is how you can come to a conclusion that the cop was right and i was wrong..afterall did you get his side of the story? But now you have there(police) side of it as well and it proves you cant just be one sided..guess im not a "punk *** kid trying to challenge authority" like some stupid people on the police bandwagon said....
The cop made a huge mistake, he tried to give you a break by showing his badge and giving you the thumbs down signal. If he was a complete hardass and immediatly stopped you identified himself and wrote you the ticket without saying anything his stupid *** police chief would have found he did nothing wrong. So I am sure in the future he will not give another break and write the next moron with a loud radio the ticket right away. I for one love the sound of a loud exhaust. I just can't stand hearing every nut and bolt along with the rust rattle from that bass.

Last edited by Newskool Mach; 01-15-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:52 PM
TECH Resident

Glad you got it straightened out if you were wronged, but I'll take the Cop's word over 90% of the anonomous idiots in these sorts of threads.

No personal offense intended.

And QSZ....you are one funny internet billy-joe-bad-***. Kudo's to you, dude!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bob Cosby
Glad you got it straightened out if you were wronged, but I'll take the Cop's word over 90% of the anonomous idiots in these sorts of threads.

He's pretty badass isn't he? hahaha

Old 01-12-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good I'm glad to hear things worked out. And to the newb that joined like not even 3 months ago You have 0 posts and 0 trader rating who the hell is gonna trust you on this site anyway...
Old 01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
The cop made a huge mistake, he tried to give you a break by showing his badge and giving you the thumbs down signal. If he was a complete hardass and immediatly stopped you identified himself and wrote you the ticket without saying anything his stupid *** police chief would have found he did nothing wrong. So I am sure in the future he will not give another break and write the next moron with a loud radio the ticket right away. I for one love the sound of a loud exhaust. I just can't stand hearing every nut and bolt along with the rust rattle from that base.

is it just me or do you guys smell bacon?
Old 01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
QSZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob Cosby

ive done things like that before to cops, with no ill consequences. i am well within my rights, and i know the laws. if you think you can just walk up to someone in plain clothes and flash a gun, get real. you are asking to get hurt, pig or not.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:15 PM
QSZ
Banned

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Good I'm glad to hear things worked out. And to the newb that joined like not even 3 months ago You have 0 posts and 0 trader rating who the hell is gonna trust you on this site anyway...
yeah, cause this is really ot, you idiot.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Ya, I'm sure you have. Especially on the internet. 'Pig' or not.

I believe it. Really I do.

(speaking of idiots....)
Old 01-12-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I sure smell bacon. And WTF are you talking about quoting me and not making any sense. Form intelligible sentences Plus I was't even talkin about you

Last edited by I8ASaleen; 01-12-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
The cop made a huge mistake, he tried to give you a break by showing his badge and giving you the thumbs down signal. If he was a complete hardass and immediatly stopped you identified himself and wrote you the ticket without saying anything his stupid *** police chief would have found he did nothing wrong. So I am sure in the future he will not give another break and write the next moron with a loud radio the ticket right away. I for one love the sound of a loud exhaust. I just can't stand hearing every nut and bolt along with the rust rattle from that base.
"The cop made a huge mistake" is the only smart thing you said in your whole comment!! im not here to convince you of anything I mean even after the police department admits guilt you still side with them..its your opinion..and your not going to change it..and thats fine be a moron...
Old 01-12-2008, 11:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Well said!