Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

first death. (2nd race ever)

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first death. (2nd race ever)

well i pull up next to this 6 cycl mustang at a light in front of foodlion. on the way home from practice today. and i see this mustang with after market tail lights and some weird black trim. i kept looking at him giving him looks and i even reved my engine(doubt he heard me rev). the light turned green and we both nailed it. he took me by atleast 5 cars. i forgot to mention i was driving my sisters 4 cycl 98 s-10...

i wasnt goin post it but i figured what the hell
Old 01-16-2008, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camaro-94-z28

i wasnt goin post it but i figured what the hell

no, you shouldnt have.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

i was about to say, u lost to a 6 in a Z? thts a disgrace! but since u were in an s-10 i guess i give u a fair death.

BIG RED
Old 01-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CLUBBER LANG
no, you shouldnt have.
agreed but i was laughing the whole time while bieng embrassed that i lost to a ford. i dont really care though it was fun and safer then racing in my z (cant spin tires and not really going that fast)
Old 01-16-2008, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

its my fault that you dont get it. i didnt make my point clear. its not a safety thing. the first thread that i read like this, you know the: "oh yeah, i was riding my huffy, hahahaha." i have to admit it was clever. now it is a joke that in my opinion is worn out. its like the socially awkward co-worker that comes up to you everyday and says "workin hard or hardly workin." most people want to punch that guy in the stones and watch him roll around on the floor. you are now that guy. most people bring a good story to the table. Z28 V. Mustang, WS6 v. Ricer, things of that nature. you on the other hand did not. i know you think you were being original by posting this, but with your 3xx post count i cant believe that you havent had your fill of these, or maybe i spend to much time reading the kill section. that is all.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Launching!

if you had the 4.3 and a stick in that dime you would've at least given that stang a run for it's money, if not beat it, but then you would've had to worry about having the tires making noise.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Addict

Alright guys thanks for making it less suspicious for me rollin around the streets keeps the ricers and such off my back.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CLUBBER LANG
its my fault that you dont get it. i didnt make my point clear. its not a safety thing. the first thread that i read like this, you know the: "oh yeah, i was riding my huffy, hahahaha." i have to admit it was clever. now it is a joke that in my opinion is worn out. its like the socially awkward co-worker that comes up to you everyday and says "workin hard or hardly workin." most people want to punch that guy in the stones and watch him roll around on the floor. you are now that guy. most people bring a good story to the table. Z28 V. Mustang, WS6 v. Ricer, things of that nature. you on the other hand did not. i know you think you were being original by posting this, but with your 3xx post count i cant believe that you havent had your fill of these, or maybe i spend to much time reading the kill section. that is all.
i dont really read the kill section much cause everyday its the same flame war (you couldnt of beat him by that much, or that would never happen etc.) i wasnt trying to be original it was just a true story and i was bored so i posted
Old 01-17-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

lame.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 97 FiReBiRd
i was about to say, u lost to a 6 in a Z? thts a disgrace!
It wouldn't be the first time in the history of racing
Old 01-17-2008, 02:58 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 97 FiReBiRd
i was about to say, u lost to a 6 in a Z? thts a disgrace! but since u were in an s-10 i guess i give u a fair death.

BIG RED

their are 6's out there that can lap a whooping, you know.....