Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed an Audi A4 with rice exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Killed an Audi A4 with rice exhaust

Ok, so yesterday I finally got the LT1 on the road (legally, at least... heheh), and I'm drivin down Rt 23 in NJ. I was in the fast lane and had it at about half throttle, movin pretty good. All of a sudden, this car with the rice cannon exhaust blows by me, it's a silver Audi (A4 I think?)... I thought about it, cause the motor still only has about 250 miles on it, but figured it'd be good for her to learn what a delicacy German rice is so early on in her lifetime So I hit it, and sped up... they were going around 90-100 but I caught up to them pretty easily. I dropped it into neutral, threw them a rev, and looked over. Three kids in the car, two in the front, one in the back. They all looked over, and before I knew it, the kid hit it. Musta been a manual, cause he got away from me quick. I dropped it back into drive, and hit it about 3/4 throttle (still afraid to floor it), it downshifts from 4th to 3rd, and I blew right by them

I was really excited, it's my first kill ever in the LT1... she's runnin VERY good right now... I'm really just waiting for something to break... The kids were cool though, after they passed by me at the light, they gave me the thumbs up so I waved to them.

That's the end of the kill story, but I thought I'd throw this in too considering there's no mod in this forum- Later on me and a few of my friends pulled up to Quick Chek in Pequannock- me in the blown LT1, my friend Mike in his 3rd gen 305, my friend Tom in his 4.6 98 Stang GT, and Dan with his 3rd gen with a 409 in it. We pulled into the spaces, and the domestic rumble was great, lol. Sure enough, right next to us is a huge group of thugged out kids with a GS-X, a Spyder GS-T, and a riced out Civic that had a fake blow-off valve. We talked so much ****, and the kids just backed down like little bitches The kid with the Spyder GS-t has been talkin **** about my v6 a lot, so I figure once I get some more miles on the motor I'll smoke his *** Well, that's about it. Hope you guys enjoyed it, told ya I'd post when I got my first kill in the LT1
Old 07-26-2003, 07:08 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Default Re: Killed an Audi A4 with rice exhaust

Welcome to the club. Nice job.
Old 07-26-2003, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Kill. I know how it feels to have to wait to break it in and it sucks cause thats when everyone wants to race.
Old 07-26-2003, 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Well damn! No one took the bet. Why?
Old 07-26-2003, 10:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

good kill, i'm always smoking those POS ricers. Those audi's are crap. Compared to my bullitt they're jokes. later.
HE'S BAAAACK!
Old 07-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Launching!

**** I told you that *** would be back. He must be done sucking on his moms tit.
Old 07-27-2003, 11:21 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Something about punks in German sedans that really pisses me off. Good kill.
Old 07-27-2003, 01:08 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

good kill, i'm always smoking those POS ricers. Those audi's are crap. Compared to my bullitt they're jokes. later.
ROTFL ....

Old 07-31-2003, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will translate. What he meant to say was "I'm always smoking those enormous black slongs. I smoke em old school dawg. Yo yo I'll rock that ****."
End translation