Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

raced an undercover CIVIC police car. WOW

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raced an undercover CIVIC police car. WOW

So I was going down this nice newly paved road near my home, when I see this wickedly riced out civic. The wheels on this thing prolly cost 3 grand. The RPM tack was so huge you could see it from a mile away. It had the biggest fart cannon around. The dude driving it was a young spanish male, all thuged out. He romps right up next to me and farts. I give him the borla melody and take off, with him right behind me. He keeps coming like 2 inchs from my bumper. We get on the highway and I get next to him, then punch it. He appears to get blown away.

I'm cruising now and I spot him and his bright *** blue lights weaving around cars trying to come up to me again. He gets next to me and starts to do a ricer flyby when I downshift to forth and hit it again. He gets by me for a little bit before I start to pull. There where some cars up ahead so I darted over to the HOV lane and take off. Then a few min later he is at my back bumper again. I'm guessing he likes to getting into rear end collisions. I wave to him, he waves back, then the blue and red lights come on along with the siren. I'm thinking ohhh **** wtf!!!. I don't pull over, I just keep cruising. After a little bit he turns off the lights, goes around me and takes off.

I am now afraid to race anyone......

For anyone in CT, it was a red honda civic, black hood and trunk, huge exhaust, and huge expensive chrome rims.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZeroFear
So I was going down this nice newly paved road near my home, when I see this wickedly riced out civic. The wheels on this thing prolly cost 3 grand. The RPM tack was so huge you could see it from a mile away. It had the biggest fart cannon around. The dude driving it was a young spanish male, all thuged out. He romps right up next to me and farts. I give him the borla melody and take off, with him right behind me. He keeps coming like 2 inchs from my bumper. We get on the highway and I get next to him, then punch it. He appears to get blown away.

I'm cruising now and I spot him and his bright *** blue lights weaving around cars trying to come up to me again. He gets next to me and starts to do a ricer flyby when I downshift to forth and hit it again. He gets by me for a little bit before I start to pull. There where some cars up ahead so I darted over to the HOV lane and take off. Then a few min later he is at my back bumper again. I'm guessing he likes to getting into rear end collisions. I wave to him, he waves back, then the blue and red lights come on along with the siren. I'm thinking ohhh **** wtf!!!. I don't pull over, I just keep cruising. After a little bit he turns off the lights, goes around me and takes off.

For anyone in CT, it was a red honda civic, black hood and trunk, huge exhaust, and huge expensive chrome rims.
Uh if you just kept on going with him and his lights/sirens going off...there would have been a lot more cops coming after you. My guess is that the ricer was tired of getting beat so decided to scare the guys in V8's??
Old 04-02-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm pretty sure it was a cop. The Christmas lights and siren where all really legit looking. If he was fake, then he spent some pretty good coin on that, not to mention its a felony to imitate an officer. Although if a real cop had come along I would have prolly said "I thought he was a fake cop".
Old 04-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Teching In

wheres CT?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned

Never pull over for cars like that. Any assclown can stick red and blues in a grill and install a siren, its not worth getting robbed or carjacked. In the state of NJ, you don't even have to pull over for unmarked CV's until you are in a "well lit, populated, safe area".

It was probably just some stupid ricer with firefighter lights.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Never pull over for cars like that. Any assclown can stick red and blues in a grill and install a siren, its not worth getting robbed or carjacked. In the state of NJ, you don't even have to pull over for unmarked CV's until you are in a "well lit, populated, safe area".

Yea I wasn't gonna pull over until a real cop car showed up and got behind me. I woulda got a lawyer if they tried saying I "ran" from him.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 He deff wasnt a cop if he just gave up and kept going.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Sure sounds like it. All it takes is a couple of minutes online at Galls for that assclown to get the materials. If it was really a cop, other cops wouldn't have been far behind.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:40 AM
On The Tree

Definately wasn't a cop. Anyone can put lights and siren on their car. When me and my friends were in HS we would get spotlights and cover them with red and blue plastic and flash them and pull over cars, then just drive off. . . and we pulled over every car we tried it on. . .and it was funny as hell. . . until we found out how much trouble we could have gottin into, then we had to stop.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Launching!

I dont think Ive ever seen a cop that wasn't driving a Ford, GM or Chrysler vehicle.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 AM
On The Tree

Anyway, Ibelieve you don't absolutely have to pull over for the cop right away if you feel unsafe in doing so as long as you signal to let the "cop" to let him know you see him and plan to pull over and/or call it in to verify it.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What part of CT? In MA the state police have all kinds of vehicle's like minivans, Escalades, contours ect.... They are tricky as hell.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:42 AM
10 Second Club

I have a good friend that is a cop and I had a ricer do the same thing to me while he was in the car. After getting beat he put his wana be fake *** cop lights on and tried to pull me over. My friend called a few real cops and we had the ricer follow us to the foot of the bridge where he was now the *** clown..
Old 04-03-2008, 05:09 AM

Definitely sounds like a wanna be. Should be arrested.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure it was a cop. The Christmas lights and siren where all really legit looking. If he was fake, then he spent some pretty good coin on that, not to mention its a felony to imitate an officer. Although if a real cop had come along I would have prolly said "I thought he was a fake cop".
He was just ******* with you. if it was a cop you WOULD have been followed by this idiot until a marked cruiser came up. undercover cops dont drive like idiots like that, they will try to get you to race them, then when you do, look who is behind you now. in NC they take your car if you are caught street racing and turn it into a police car, but there is a uniform driving it. lights like that are expensive but sadly available to almost anyone. if something like that happens call your local pd and find out if you are being pulled over.

guys like that sometimes have the intention of robbing you, they imitate a cop, pull you over, and **** with you. In NJ there was a car club called crown vic some **** i forget, but they drove police looking cruisers all decked out with lights and sirens and tint, and they would go around pulling people over and robbing them. alot of them are in jail, but some are not. its bull **** that people do this, its just as low as rape, child molesting/beating, and druggies.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by odarabla
I have a good friend that is a cop and I had a ricer do the same thing to me while he was in the car. After getting beat he put his wana be fake *** cop lights on and tried to pull me over. My friend called a few real cops and we had the ricer follow us to the foot of the bridge where he was now the *** clown..
what a crooked cop. but nice ricer pwnage.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You said the driver was all thugged out? If he was an officer in an unmarked car, he would have needed to be wearing a full uniform...
Old 04-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Teching In

What a *** hell yea i would of been calling my brother, if it was me. With him being a local cop makes it nice
Old 04-03-2008, 07:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would have wrote his license plate # down and called the real cops. And I will not pull over for an unmarked vehicle especially when they have no uniform on.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You've been PUNKED!

j/k but I agree with what has been said above, I wouldn't have pulled over, and I don't believe it was an undercover cop car. It was someone having fun with you.

Quick Reply: raced an undercover CIVIC police car. WOW