Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hope I don't come across as a bitch,

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Props to the level headedness.

With my family near by I would have probably done the same.

but without them I'd'a put the hurting on.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Iddiots. You did the smart thing.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

Personally, I would have taken my family inside and taken care of the sons-of-bitches doing that. I would never tolerate somebody talking like that to me in front of my daughter.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OP, nice job on that man.. That's pretty crazy.. The sound too young to KTFO. If they had laid a hand on you or somthing, damn... We'd get to hear an interesting story.

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
damn man i do have to say phoenix has been getting crazy stupid with kids like that. i had a set of friends that went out for the night cruising the street and they raced these guys in a honda and the dudes in a honda followed them and pulled a gun on them and tried to steal their car!

as phoenix's population rises the amount of idiots increases significantly.

I had a truck keep egging me on to race.. **** was like a silverado. I pulled him a couple times until traffic and dude would just keep going real fast. He was actually talking **** to me at the light and I said some stuff back. Guy follows me into a gas station and proceeds to commece more **** talk. I was yelling at this ************.. no way this cupcake mufucker was gonna get out of his truck. He was drunk as ****. He left when I said I'd call the cops.

Another story, I saw a video at liveleak of a fight breaking out AT A REDLIGHT in "phoenix".. two guys just start slugging it out.. One follows the other into a gas station. The family filming it were talking, and turns out the **** was at Country Club and Southern... That's pretty damn close to me.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh and one more, my friend was leaving Scottsdale and dude is notorious for getting on scuffle at the bars.. I don't know why either.. He's a nice guy, people ******* with him.

So he accidentally cuts this dude off... and the guy follows him to a stop.. and proceeds to come to the window yelling and ****.. Dude actually takes a swing at my boy and grazes him.. So he swings back, hitting this bitch right in the ******* nose.. He falls back looking dazed and comes again.. This time he hits him right in the same spot, this dudes nose ******* EXPLODED.. blood everywhere.

My boy just drove away.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

man, what the heck is wrong with kids these days? Have no respect for anyone or anything. Ill tell you whats goin to happen, those punk kids are going to fu** with the wrong person one of these days and end up on the 5 O Clock news.

Pisses me off even more to know you had your wife and kid in the car with you, no respect. If I was there I would have helped you beat there asses.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

You are a better man than me!! If some young punks would have been acting like that around my wife and kids. I would have walked them right into the resturant, shut the door behind them!! Walked back outside and broke a mother ******* jaw!! I use to fight professionally (NHB) and I am usually pretty good about holding my temper but when some young punk acts like that in front of my wife and kids it's time set some ground rules.. It's all about respect. Thats the problem with younger folks today, THERE IS NO RESPECT!!!! Things need to go back like they where when I was young.. IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, YOU GOT YOUR *** BEAT!!!

Last edited by odarabla; 04-10-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Banned

Not sticking up for the punks, but that **** wouldnt of happened if you didnt laugh in there faces. Should of played it cool and said you have the kid in the car.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ta_06374
Not sticking up for the punks, but that **** wouldnt of happened if you didnt laugh in there faces. Should of played it cool and said you have the kid in the car.
It would be kinda hard not to laugh at them. I would laugh simply thinking the kid was ****** around and tryin to be funny, he should realize hes driving a pile of **** and has no chance in hell of competing, but then again some people just aren't that smart.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ta_06374
True, but I honestly didn't think the guy was serious, I thought he was messin' around. I would have been offended if I were in his shoes, but if I was driving that I wouldn't be taking myself too seriously. (There have been times in my life when I have had total POS's and just accepted it at the time for what it was.)
Old 04-10-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

I'm glad I always got my .40 on my. Never know when **** might get serious.

Years ago when I had my crotch rocket, a car started weaving in and out of lanes trying to catch up with us. There were about 3 of us and all of us had girls on the back. They actually squeezed in between us and tried forcing us off the road. Bad luck on their part, we get stopped at the next light and there are 2 cars in front of them and one behind so they could go nowhere.

I pulled up right next to them and it was a couple Mexicans (I am also hispanic) with Mexican flag shirts on and I swear the inside of their Honda was painted red, white, and green. They started saying **** and one dude throws a pop can at me and hits the tank of my bike.

I pretty much go off the deepend. I put the kickstand down and jumped off the bike with the girl still on it. He tried getting out of the car but I kicked the door back shut on him almost taking a few fingers with it and proceeded to grab the guy by the throat and beat the living **** out of him.

It was kinda funny because they were acting like tough guys but when I was throwing punches they were screaming like girls. Well the light turned green and they took off. Leaving me with a handfull of shirt and a piece of a cheapo flea market gold chain.

I try to keep my cool but ******* like that deserve a whooping. I'm sure if I was in ur situation and they were trying to start **** with me while I was with my wife and kid, I would have tried to keep my cool but the second they did something it would have been on.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImportsFail
Wow. Just freaking wow. I would expect this kind of **** coming from rice owners but not somebody with a nice old american muscle car. Just reading this story made me pissed off. This is the reason I carry these days. If I feel threatened you bet your *** ill put a bullet in your head.
Did you call the cops?
I'm sure
Old 04-10-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Black99T\A
man, what the heck is wrong with kids these days? Have no respect for anyone or anything. Ill tell you whats goin to happen, those punk kids are going to fu** with the wrong person one of these days and end up on the 5 O Clock news.

Pisses me off even more to know you had your wife and kid in the car with you, no respect. If I was there I would have helped you beat there asses.
its how they were raised... no parental discipline! they need Jesus!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:04 PM
11 Second Club

You didn't come off as a bitch at all, I think you handled it perfectly
Old 04-10-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Resident

*sigh* i fear for my generation (i'm 19). these kids just need a hug

and/or a severe *** whooping...guess its a matter or personal preference lol.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Regular

You did the right thing. If my wife and kids where there I think it would of been hard but, I would of walked them into the building. Alone???? I would of done the stupid thing I am certain.LOL Good job.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:05 PM
On The Tree

To the original poster, kudos to you my friend for a situation well handled.

And to everyone else with the hilarious stories, keep them coming. ^_^
Old 04-10-2008, 05:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Finite1
OP, nice job on that man.. That's pretty crazy.. The sound too young to KTFO. If they had laid a hand on you or somthing, damn... We'd get to hear an interesting story.

I had a truck keep egging me on to race.. **** was like a silverado. I pulled him a couple times until traffic and dude would just keep going real fast. He was actually talking **** to me at the light and I said some stuff back. Guy follows me into a gas station and proceeds to commece more **** talk. I was yelling at this ************.. no way this cupcake mufucker was gonna get out of his truck. He was drunk as ****. He left when I said I'd call the cops.

Another story, I saw a video at liveleak of a fight breaking out AT A REDLIGHT in "phoenix".. two guys just start slugging it out.. One follows the other into a gas station. The family filming it were talking, and turns out the **** was at Country Club and Southern... That's pretty damn close to me.
dude that doesnt surprise me one bit. i live around greenway and the I-17 and it used to be nice around here now there is a little group of like 30-40 mexicans all in high school that ride their bicycles around and break **** and tag every wall they see "602" south phoenix is starting to move north very quickly.

i mean if any of you watched bull run that show when they were in phoenix those guys in the monte SS went to a shop and the guy didnt even speak english. how the **ck can you own a business in america and not speak one lick of english. gtfo
Old 04-10-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=ImportsFail;9116676]Wow. Just freaking wow. I would expect this kind of **** coming from rice owners but not somebody with a nice old american muscle car

1990's something buick skylark is "nice old american muscle" now?...........
Old 04-10-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=PNYKLR-TA;9126672]dude that doesnt surprise me one bit. i live around greenway and the I-17 and it used to be nice around here now there is a little group of like 30-40 mexicans all in high school that ride their bicycles around and break **** and tag every wall they see "602" south phoenix is starting to move north very quickly.

Thats real close to where I live, I'm at 51st ave. & Olive! I know what you mean about the "602"