Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hope I don't come across as a bitch,

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 04:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam your a huge bitch! Go cut your ***** off and grow some **** for christs sake.

No just kidding . I'm glad you didn't start a fight with your family there. If you lost who's to say they wouldn't of hit your wife / kid? I'm hearing alot of storys like this these days. **** like this would go away if everyone carried some type of gun or big stick. Like they say "Colt made all men equal".

You should have got there plate and called it in ASAP. If you mentioned your 2 yr old daughter was threatened the cops woulda been there quick.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Teching In

You did the right thing. I can't believe those idiots following you like that, especially in AZ where so many people carry a handgun at all times.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

I'm 19. I used to have a 98 v6 mustang. Yea I tried racing people. I was 16 and thought my 170HP, if that, mustang was so fast. I still had the knowledge about cars to know what could and would kick my ***. I wasn't like them kids you described at all tho. I hate punks like that. Kids like that usually need 3-4 *** beatings before they calm down. Reason it's 3-4 *** beatings is because there is usually a reason behind the first 2 or 3. I bet you pist them kids off when you laughed! Good kill haha
Old 04-12-2008, 06:05 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by BlkBird2000
I'm 19. I used to have a 98 v6 mustang. Yea I tried racing people. I was 16 and thought my 170HP, if that, mustang was so fast. I still had the knowledge about cars to know what could and would kick my ***. I wasn't like them kids you described at all tho. I hate punks like that. Kids like that usually need 3-4 *** beatings before they calm down. Reason it's 3-4 *** beatings is because there is usually a reason behind the first 2 or 3. I bet you pist them kids off when you laughed! Good kill haha
150hp, actually
Old 04-12-2008, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by z28voodoo
its how they were raised... no parental discipline! they need Jesus!
Hope by Jesus, you mean the 6'5" 400lb Mexican that's going to rape him in prison someday.

Seriously though this would have been a situation where I would want to have my gun on me...there's no telling how this could have turned out. Lucky for you they were just a bunch of posers and they didn't attack you. I would have called the cops on my cell phone right in front of their faces.

"Hello, 911 Emergency."

"Yeah, there are four guys threatening me, my wife and our 2 year old daughter. They won't leave us alone and look like.....their plate number is....car looks like your basic POS thug want-to-be crack wagon."
Old 04-12-2008, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Unfortunantly there are alot of these punks on the street today. I think you made a good call. I never race with my daughter in the car. And unless I have to I do not fight infront of her. I don't want her to see that side of me. If anyone calls you a bitch for what you did, than they must not have kids...........or a brain.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bravo,OP, Bravo
Old 04-14-2008, 02:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, AZ is getting fucked up. Tucson is the same way, hell SV is getting like that. We getting all the "thugs" and **** from phoenix and other cities, and its getting crazy here. To many dumbass's around here. You handled it perfectly. I do feel bad for my generation (I'm 19) and its sad. Even in my young life, I know how alot of people fucked up raising their kids. I hope you make sure not to raise your kids like these idiots. They are just waiting to get shot, especially up there.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

nice job handling it, i def would have lost my cool as soon as i got the wife and kid inside
Old 04-14-2008, 07:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1970camaroRS
Hope by Jesus, you mean the 6'5" 400lb Mexican that's going to rape him in prison someday.

Seriously though this would have been a situation where I would want to have my gun on me...there's no telling how this could have turned out. Lucky for you they were just a bunch of posers and they didn't attack you. I would have called the cops on my cell phone right in front of their faces.

"Hello, 911 Emergency."

"Yeah, there are four guys threatening me, my wife and our 2 year old daughter. They won't leave us alone and look like.....their plate number is....car looks like your basic POS thug want-to-be crack wagon."
yup
Old 04-14-2008, 10:45 AM
TECH Resident

Good man for keeping your cool. No need for your daughter to see anything unless it is absolutely for their protection.

You did the right thing.....Your not a bitch.......
Old 04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Good for you man! There's little or no reason to fight over something so stupid. I get people acting stupid on the local roads. I won't let them use the turn lane to pass me so they get angry. (I drive over the speed limit anyway)They get on my bumper so I just sit up fully in the seat. That's when they see that I'm nearly 6' 5" and all of 235 pounds. Almost everyone backs off. Size is definitely a deterrent!
Old 04-15-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

time to go get your chl and start given out darwin awards lol
Old 04-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

Make a note of the date and time you ran into these idiots. Morons like that are usually people of habit. I'd load up the car w/ a few friends and look for these jokers. You'll find them.
Good job not going bezerk with the wife and kids there. I carry my .380. The wife has her Glock .40 in her purse. Would make for a pretty bad day for someone.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Damn.
A LOT has changed since I went to school there (U of A) almost 30 years ago.

It's sad you even had to experience this crap from those punks.

Sadder still that your wife and baby had to even see those wanna-be thugs.
It really wasn't that different back then. In 84 my cousin and a friend were on Speedway in his 68 Camaro. A POS 67 or 68 Cougar pulled up next to us and challeged us to a race. We smoked it by 8 cars plus.
We pulled up next to the Couger at the next light and the driver starts pointing a gun at us telling us that he's going to blow us away. My cousins Idiot friend starts yelling at the guy like hes going to kick his *** which elevated the situation to a higher level. I told my cousin to punch it and he does with tires spinning. The guy takes off in hot pursuit and my cousing flips a U at one of center islands trying to lose the punk. The guy follows us.
I see a cop up ahead and I tell my cousin to pull up next to him, so I could tell the cop the guy is threatening us with a gun. His Idiot friend says don't do that, like theres some problem with snitching off the guy! My cousin pulls up next to the cop and I yell that the guy behind us in a cougar has a gun and hes threatening us with it. Takes a second for the cop to get the just of what I was saying, but once he understood he got on his brakes hard and flips around going the wrong way on speedway blvd.
We spin around to see what happened. By the time we rolled by the car, the cougar was hi-centered on the curve, the gun toting driver was laying face down in the gutter with a TPD boot on his neck with a police shotgun at his head. His wailing girl friend and buddy we're being cuffed by Tucsons finest and we waved hi as we slowly cruised by.
Later that night the cop said the guy had outstanding warrants and went to jail, while his buddy and girlfriend we're sent packing without a ride.

Hopefully the punks you had to deal with gets theirs. Only cowards threaten someone with a 2 year old. They need their asses beat bad.

Last edited by TT632; 04-15-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Damn dude. I can't say exactly what I would have done but I'm pretty sure I would have just rolled up my windows and ignored them in the first place instead of engaging them and saying anything back. I might have made a right turn or ran the red light (if it was safe) to get away when it started getting bad and a little scary. Obviously there is something very wrong with them If they're harassing you for no reason. Not to mention the fact that your wife and kid were in the car. It sounds like these guys were crazy and you just don't know what a crazy person will do. I probably would have just called the cops, especially after seeing that they were following me. I wouldn't have gotten out of the car at the restaurant with them waiting or following me under any circumstance whatsoever.

Last edited by eappwr; 04-15-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Thats cool TT632. I would have loved to see that happen.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slowmofo
You didn't come off as a bitch at all, I think you handled it perfectly
"perfectly" eh?
Old 04-15-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by eappwr
Thats cool TT632. I would have loved to see that happen.
It was a classic moment, especially seeing his face in the gutter with a cops boot on his neck. Hopefully something equally as nice will happen to the punks above.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:37 PM

It's not just kids. I raced a guy in his late 50's in a 50's vette. Really nice car. Yellow & white with a mean *** sounding engine with a loppy cam. He actually wanted to fight when I beat him badly.