Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hope I don't come across as a bitch,

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ImportsFail
Wow. Just freaking wow. I would expect this kind of **** coming from rice owners but not somebody with a nice old american muscle car. Just reading this story made me pissed off. This is the reason I carry these days. If I feel threatened you bet your *** ill put a bullet in your head.

Did you call the cops?
90's skylark is like a chevy cavaleer, not a muscle car. Might have a v6 in it.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

Dumb Lil F#ckers ! Dont Know How To Respect Someone When They Are With There Family !
Old 04-15-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TT632
It really wasn't that different back then. In 84 my cousin and a friend were on Speedway in his 68 Camaro. A POS 67 or 68 Cougar pulled up next to us and challeged us to a race. We smoked it by 8 cars plus.
We pulled up next to the Couger at the next light and the driver starts pointing a gun at us telling us that he's going to blow us away. My cousins Idiot friend starts yelling at the guy like hes going to kick his *** which elevated the situation to a higher level. I told my cousin to punch it and he does with tires spinning. The guy takes off in hot pursuit and my cousing flips a U at one of center islands trying to lose the punk. The guy follows us.
I see a cop up ahead and I tell my cousin to pull up next to him, so I could tell the cop the guy is threatening us with a gun. His Idiot friend says don't do that, like theres some problem with snitching off the guy! My cousin pulls up next to the cop and I yell that the guy behind us in a cougar has a gun and hes threatening us with it. Takes a second for the cop to get the just of what I was saying, but once he understood he got on his brakes hard and flips around going the wrong way on speedway blvd.
We spin around to see what happened. By the time we rolled by the car, the cougar was hi-centered on the curve, the gun toting driver was laying face down in the gutter with a TPD boot on his neck with a police shotgun at his head. His wailing girl friend and buddy we're being cuffed by Tucsons finest and we waved hi as we slowly cruised by.
Later that night the cop said the guy had outstanding warrants and went to jail, while his buddy and girlfriend we're sent packing without a ride.

Hopefully the punks you had to deal with gets theirs. Only cowards threaten someone with a 2 year old. They need their asses beat bad.

Damn @ that story.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

i have a similar story. first off tho i just wanna give the OP some congrats on a situation handled well. i would have done the same in the situation but i dont have a wife or kiid so idk for sure. its ashame that kids like this are running are streets. i am 20 and do not hang out with anybody my own age. i think my youngest friend is 24. i had a 65 stang when i was 16 up until a few months ago until i got my 02 z. dont hate to much it was a number matching 85 percent restored car. i rode around tryin to race cars i knew would slaughter me but i just wanted to see what they had and afterwards pull over and talk to them. good job man agian on a well done and your not a bitch by any means.

to my story. i have a six yr old lil sister that i adore who is addopted. her mom was killed in a car accident by a drunk mexican that was illegal that had stole this truck. when she moved in with us i promised her i would never let anything happen to her. i was at the hs here in town and lost my head and grabbeda kid by his jacket and swung him n a circle and let go. well he got scared and told the cops so i got a ticket for assault. i was dating his ex and he was runnin his head and showed me his bird and i lost my cool. well this kid followed me one day and so i tried to get him to follow me to my house and i was gonna help him out of his truck and beat the **** out him but i just drove around and lost him. well i was drivin down the road with my lil sis in the car and this kid comes up and hes in his lifted dodge and im in the stang and he proceeds to run me off the road with my is in the car. hell no this bastard just didnt. im a protective big bro one of the worst prolly. i was droppin sis off to my mom so when i got back on the road the kid was gone. well i calmed down and did the responsible thing and went to the police in town. o yea i live in a little town in EAST TEXAS! so i told him what happend and he said you had every right when he ran you off the road to beat him down. no questions when he brought your sis into it. so i said ok. cop gave me his card and said if it happend again to call his cell phone that hed handle it. i havent seen the kid since and broke up with the girl so i dont really care except for the sis thing. but that was my two cents and im just a young kid who lives in texas that carries a 12 gauge in the back window that will use it. cuz all that is legal in the lone star state. when i turn 21 im def gettin a concealed liscense and will carry for people like that.

good job op
Old 04-16-2008, 07:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

I swear people hate our cars . Or maybe they dont like the fact that they cant afford a nice car , so they **** with anyone with a nice car they see .

I was driving my 1999 T/A home from work yesterday , and I finally got on the back roads to my house . I rolled down the windows and pulled away spiritedly from the stop sign and rolled into it some more just enjoying the car up the speed limit, and slowed down for some traffic up ahead. These two guys in a chevy hoopdie ride were flashing their lights at me from behind me and flew up on my *** and rode it for like a mile or so before they turned off . They had the look of total hate in their eyes when I looked at them in the rear view mirror. I have no idea why people like to mess with people they dont know on the highway.

I was almost home when I got behind a 90s dodge SUV. I was like two carlengths behind him, sitting back cruising, minding my own business , when he just punches it. I watched him fly up the road. I was expecting him to wreck because we were on a curvy road. He had to slam on brakes to prevent himself from flipping his truck in the turn ahead of us . Well up the road a bit he goes to turn into his house and just stops in the middle of the road and was throwing up his hands in the air at me acting like a damn fool. I just gunned it and went around him. I felt lucky to get home in one piece.

I really dont like the attention these cars bring sometimes. These are just two recent examples of the idiots who live in my area.I have wayyy more experiences than that. Personally when I am driving down the road, I want to be left alone. When I drive home from work, I want to be left alone.

I just got back to work from 7 months of recuperating from a car accident that almost killed me. 7 surgeries that hurt like hell. The dump truck that pulled out in front of me was trying to be an ******* and he ended up almost taking my life from me. All because I was driving a Z28, and well, he didn't have one. So all I want to do when I am on the road is to be left alone. Luckily I only drive my T/A twice a week, so I get left alone in my other car.

It doesn't take much to kill you on the road. Heck I was lucky to just be maimed. All it takes is just one mistake on the road to cause an accident. An accident that may take the life of an innocent person, or one of the idiots mentioned in this thread.

Y'all be careful out there. If people dont have a nice car , well they dont want you to have one either.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 AM
Teching In

You know what all this sounds so familiar to me because i go through this kind of crap all time myself...Last year i was driving up one of the backroads coming home from work when i all the sudden noticed this chevy blazer backing out their driveway..Didnt think anything of it but all the sudden i hear this guy scream at me saying "Get out of hear you ******* bitch!" and then pursues to floor his blazer at my transam almost totalling it completely!!..Luckily i hit the gas quick enough to get away from him!!...Then a couple of years ago i was at a stop light when i noticed a fox body stang pull up behind me just reving the living hell out of the motor giving me the i hate you look..Then he goes around me quick nails it in first and mean muggs me even worse!!!...I didnt do anything to that guy for him to act like that!!What did i do to him??..And someone please tell me why in the heck does every single mustang i come across want to throw revs at me??..IT NEVER FAILS!!!..This is anytime im out in my T/A...I dont get it..I dont rev my motor at anyone!!..I dont race anyone!!..SO WHY!!!...Im tired of all this crap and im tired of all the damn teenagers around here with the thug attitude....But hey you handled this situation very well brother because i dont how much more i can take from these punks before i end up getting into a Ken shamrock vs Tito Ortiz thing with these punksIVE HAD IT!!
Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 AM
On The Tree

way to go keeping calm, for sure if the family wasnt there beat some ***, but not in front of your kid/kids. little punks like that need a serious whoopin just so they learn "their place" in the world
Old 04-25-2008, 02:35 AM
On The Tree

once when i had my dakota R/T i see a wrx (non sti) kinda modded so i pull up and start playing around trying to egg him on, then i look back and see a car seat and a kid in the back, i wave and roll past him. i guess im a young kid with a older mind set, i like to play, but not stupid. i just dont understand why my generation is so F***ed up.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Teching In

wow dude good job on handling it. i'm 19 and so i'm closer to their ages but i think that was dumb! why would you fight for someone over that. i hate people like that. we have a few people like that where i live and they're known as the "ba's" and i'm thinking what? just because they fight in groups and never one on one and for no reason? i DEFINITELY wouldn't have handled it that way i have a bad temper problem (i blame my family genes). that is a shame that your family had to witness that, especially your child. probably what i would have done is "you wanna handle this? okay. name me some money" then would have raced them taken their money and called it a day. but then i'm sure you would have them all pissed off because you beat them and would wanna fight you for that too.... idiots.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98whiteT/A
You know what all this sounds so familiar to me because i go through this kind of crap all time myself...Last year i was driving up one of the backroads coming home from work when i all the sudden noticed this chevy blazer backing out their driveway..Didnt think anything of it but all the sudden i hear this guy scream at me saying "Get out of hear you ******* bitch!" and then pursues to floor his blazer at my transam almost totalling it completely!!..Luckily i hit the gas quick enough to get away from him!!...Then a couple of years ago i was at a stop light when i noticed a fox body stang pull up behind me just reving the living hell out of the motor giving me the i hate you look..Then he goes around me quick nails it in first and mean muggs me even worse!!!...I didnt do anything to that guy for him to act like that!!What did i do to him??..And someone please tell me why in the heck does every single mustang i come across want to throw revs at me??..IT NEVER FAILS!!!..This is anytime im out in my T/A...I dont get it..I dont rev my motor at anyone!!..I dont race anyone!!..SO WHY!!!...Im tired of all this crap and im tired of all the damn teenagers around here with the thug attitude....But hey you handled this situation very well brother because i dont how much more i can take from these punks before i end up getting into a Ken shamrock vs Tito Ortiz thing with these punksIVE HAD IT!!
you know why man? because they're jealous! they see nice cars and think man i wanna try to push them around just because my car isn't that nice