Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

12sec evo vs. stock TA

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru
He keeps telling me noone wants to hear about my legacy, but when you talk about the power and powerband of a STI which is damn near the same thing. Both have the same AWD, both weigh 3300lbs, both have the 2.5boxer engine which is why BTW STIs and legacys make good trq for 4cylinders because of the boxer design, when they put the legacy against the Mazda speed 6 AWD all the artical kept saying is the legacy beat it in almost every field because of the trq it made. So if you are comparing the two cars and i have something to say due to the fact that i own a AWD turbo car, but of course i dont know what im talking about or what kind of trq or power range the car has, hell i only own one.
Don't waste your time, the guys a redneck toolbag that will continue to spew out bs no matter how many time's you try explaining anything to him. You saw the thread where I posted source's, including dyno numbers and video's to prove him wrong, and still he wouldn't let up, he's onedumbassws6 the guys infamous, and has been banned for his bs before. There's a difference between not liking a car and saying utter bullshit, false facts that he manage's to pull out of his ***, he'll never let up, I bet he's on every thread in this section that has an evo mentioned in it, and they all end up getting locked after tons of people try to explain to him how idiotic and false his statements are for page's and page's (i bet every thread that mentions the word evo is atleast 5 page's long with his bullshit ignorant comments on every page).
Old 05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jimmy169
Don't waste your time, the guys a redneck toolbag that will continue to spew out bs no matter how many time's you try explaining anything to him. You saw the thread where I posted source's, including dyno numbers and video's to prove him wrong, and still he wouldn't let up, he's onedumbassws6 the guys infamous, and has been banned for his bs before. There's a difference between not liking a car and saying utter bullshit, false facts that he manage's to pull out of his ***, he'll never let up, I bet he's on every thread in this section that has an evo mentioned in it, and they all end up getting locked after tons of people try to explain to him how idiotic and false his statements are for page's and page's (i bet every thread that mentions the word evo is atleast 5 page's long with his bullshit ignorant comments on every page).
And as usual, you come in with your usual bullshit calling me out because you lack the intelligence to contruct a reasonable response or arguement. So you just post up calling names and saying how I'm always wrong, with no information to ever back yourself up. That would require too much brainpower. You're stoner who sits around all day eating potato chips and reading import tuner, dreaming about owning all the mad tyte whips in there. So its no surprise that you can't back up anything you say, nor offer anything productive in a discussion.

So as usual, save it, because nobody cares what you have to say.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
And as usual, I come in with MY usual bullshit calling YOU out because I lack the intelligence to contruct a reasonable response or arguement. So I just post up calling names and saying how IYou're always wrong, with no information to ever back myself up. That would require too much brainpower. I'm a stoner who sits around all day eating potato chips and reading import tuner, dreaming about owning all the mad tyte whips in there. So its no surprise that I can't back up anything I say, nor offer anything productive in a discussion.

So as usual, I should save it, because nobody cares what I have to say.
FIXED

Last edited by CuNfUzEd; 05-02-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

And as usual, you come in with your usual bullshit calling me out because you lack the intelligence to contruct a reasonable response or arguement. So you just post up calling names and saying how I'm always wrong, with no information to ever back yourself up. That would require too much brainpower. You're stoner who sits around all day eating potato chips and reading import tuner, dreaming about owning all the mad tyte whips in there. So its no surprise that you can't back up anything you say, nor offer anything productive in a discussion.

So as usual, save it, because nobody cares what you have to say.
We've been through this, I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with your moronic false information, I've already shown you source's and dyno sheets the last time we argued and you came up with nothing and still called me a liar and a ricer. Your not fooling anyone your all over every evo thread with people calling you out. Either your playing like everyone agree's with you or there's something wrong upstairs, which I hope it's the latter otherwise your just a redneck ******* who lies to get his point across, it's pathetic and everyone see's through it beside's those that are too ignorant and biased to know any better.

I've owned imports and domestics, my last car was a 98 trans am, your arguing with a bunch of people that either own a domestic, import, or both, one who's owned a 500+whp car, but somehow in your crazy mental state we're the ricers...

edit: haha, I just read that bit about me being a stoner sitting around eating potato chips, lmao, you really are delusional.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Banned

We've been through this, I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with your moronic false information, I've already shown you source's and dyno sheets the last time we argued and you came up with nothing and still called me a liar and a ricer. Your not fooling anyone your all over every evo thread with people calling you out. Either your playing like everyone agree's with you or there's something wrong upstairs, which I hope it's the latter otherwise your just a redneck ******* who lies to get his point across, it's pathetic and everyone see's through it beside's those that are too ignorant and biased to know any better.

I've owned imports and domestics, my last car was a 98 trans am, your arguing with a bunch of people that either own a domestic, import, or both, one who's owned a 500+whp car, but somehow in your crazy mental state we're the ricers...

edit: haha, I just read that bit about me being a stoner sitting around eating potato chips, lmao, you really are delusional.

You're always the one to come in after the discussion is over, to try and stir up trouble with me. I don't feel like dealing with anymore of your bullshit, because its the same thing over and over again with you calling me out. You're too scared to come in during an arguement, because you know you'll get torn a new *******.

My description of you was obviously dead on.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

You're always the one to come in after the discussion is over, to try and stir up trouble with me. I don't feel like dealing with anymore of your bullshit, because its the same thing over and over again with you calling me out. You're too scared to come in during an arguement, because you know you'll get torn a new *******.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=906199&page=2

What happened there (scroll down a bit)?? That thread that no surprise got locked. Your a lieing sack of ****, who got torn a new ******** there, before you jumped to the next 5 evo threads to stir trouble?

You even called John Shepherd, who is in the 7's at 191mph, a ricer on page 5 I believe it was.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
TECH Regular

What's the whirling noise?!??!?!?! O NOZEZZZZZZZZ It's the BAN HAMMER!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Banned

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=906199&page=2

What happened there (scroll down a bit)?? That thread that no surprise got locked. Your a lieing sack of ****, who got torn a new ******** there, before you jumped to the next 5 evo threads to stir trouble?

You even called John Shepherd, who is in the 7's at 191mph, a ricer on page 5 I believe it was.
You got owned, and then said you're "done". Not a few posts later, you're back with more bullshit, so you get owned again.

And yes, in my opinion, "John Shepherd" is a ricer. You act like you've seen a ghost, get over yourself. Not everyone likes rice, why is that so hard to understand??
Old 05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Regular

You got owned, and then said you're "done". Not a few posts later, you're back with more bullshit, so you get owned again.

And yes, in my opinion, "John Shepherd" is a ricer. You act like you've seen a ghost, get over yourself. Not everyone likes rice, why is that so hard to understand??
You're delusional, I'm going to see Iron man soon so it's been fun. I guess when people post source's, like you asked for, and dyno numbers, that means they are back with more bullshit, right...
Old 05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Yes, you are right.
But how come I hear this same said coming out of import fanboyz' pieholes ALL of the f'ing time??!!
I guess it is A OK then?
You misread. ONEDUMBASSWS6 noted how the new SS Turbo would outrun the Evo in top end, to which I replied with the previous statement. Personally, I've never compared the potency of a car by it's top end capability...
Old 05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Who starts a race at 75-80. LOL! If the dick wont slow up to around 40 it isn't worth it.
Supras and Bikes
Old 05-02-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Robdevo
Supras and Bikes
DOH! Never mind..................I stand corrected.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
12 Second Club

yeah in my buddie's turbo camaro he races some busa's from about 90-100 roll they are barley pulling the busa till about 140 and then start walking it hard
Old 05-02-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Robdevo
Supras and Bikes
haha, good point!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

lol....you come up with some entertaining stuff
Old 05-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by miamifan3413
lol....you come up with some entertaining stuff
I try. If I entertain one person, its worth it
Old 05-03-2008, 08:26 AM
TECH Addict

I try. If I entertain one person, its worth it
That's probably the only reason your dumb *** is even still around. So the admins and mods can laugh at your stupidity
Old 05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Regular

Banning him is useless there will always be some hardcore biased redneck to take his place.

Last edited by jimmy169; 05-03-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rushin
You misread. ONEDUMBASSWS6 noted how the new SS Turbo would outrun the Evo in top end, to which I replied with the previous statement. Personally, I've never compared the potency of a car by it's top end capability...
No, I did not misread.

I'm just saying the putting down the top end capability mentality has to be applied equally to your imports AND domestics, that's all.
I'm not going into it any further because then we will be into a whole other 'OMG' Poopra worshipping shitstorm tangent.

Last edited by dailydriver; 05-03-2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-03-2008, 06:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dailydriver
No, I did not misread.

I'm just saying the putting down the top end capability mentality has to be applied equally to your imports AND domestics, that's all.
I'm not going into it any further because then we will be into a whole other 'OMG' Poopra worshipping shitstorm tangent.
I hope you don't see me in the wrong on this one. His justification of a "faster car" was that the SS Turbo was faster than an Evo ALL AROUND just because it's faster in the top end. That's like saying a Salt Flats speed record holder is faster than a Top Fuel dragster just because it outperforms it in the long run. I judge the potential of a car by 1/4-mile times vs. 1/4-mile times, not 1/4 mile times vs. top speed and the like...