Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Owned Stupid Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Owned Stupid Ricers

Last night a few of us racers were at a spot and 2 integra type r's pull up with an RSX. They dont come up to us for the longest time, but when they do, theyre a bunch of high school kids trying to act cool. They start talking about how badass their GSR's are and how they both have the same mods and run 12's at 110ish. So me and a friend (heads/cam SS) fire up our cars and basically say, ok lets go run. They then say they gotta go home. At this point, they get in their cars and drive away. We decide we shouldnt let them off this easy, so we all take off after them. We run up on them on all sides revving and pointing forward. They all bitch out and pull into a parking lot, so we follow them . Then, my friend chris starts ripping into these guys, calling them gay, ripping on their cars, hell even the two girls with us start ripping them a new one. She drives a I/E RSX and they wouldnt even race her! They seriously looked like deer in the headlights. After not too long we said out loud "these ******** cars are slow and theyre lying s.o.b's, lets stop wasting our time, its obvious theyre lying their asses off" And we left. It was hard to hold back from laughing the entire time, and im pretty sure next time these choades decide to show face at a meet, they'll be singing a different tune.
Old 08-21-2003, 10:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Owned Stupid Ricers

haha, I know SO MANY Ricers and Mustang drivers like that. I was showing off my car to a few buddies (one has a 96 LT1, the other has an 87 IROC with a brand new ZZ4 crate in it) and a few kids in Fox bodies pulled up and started ripping on my car, how it's got the tiniest engine compartment, poorest ignition coil design, blahblah.

I waslike "Yeha, nice 225 horses with your catback and cold air" so he actually pops his hood and he's like "Yeah well look at that, I can change my ignition wires in 10 minutes tops". I started laughing right in his face. I asked him what he ran, he said 14.6. I laughed even harder. Then the other kids came over and the kid with the LT1 was like "Look at this piece of **** Ford motor" the kid's started to get pissed but wouldn't race us. These Ford drivers make the cool ones like Evilstang and Titbar look bad... it pisses me off.
Old 08-22-2003, 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yaah that is common among a lot of Stang owner (BULLIT GENES).
The cool ones don't talk **** they just show you the ****.
Old 08-22-2003, 05:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had a 4.6 mustang pull up at a clear red light (benind me)!! Usually I would yank in the other lane but I'm getting old and don't care to waste the gas anymore.
Old 08-22-2003, 08:42 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Must have been Bullitt's friends.
Old 08-22-2003, 11:49 AM
Teching In

I waslike "Yeha, nice 225 horses with your catback and cold air" so he actually pops his hood and he's like "Yeah well look at that, I can change my ignition wires in 10 minutes tops".
Are you serious? People like this need to be taken to a desert island, shot, and then have thier car givin to someone with the know-how and cash to wake it up. People like this make me sooo mad
Old 08-22-2003, 01:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Are you serious? People like this need to be taken to a desert island, shot, and then have thier car givin to someone with the know-how and cash to wake it up. People like this make me sooo mad
Lol, yeah, I swear to god he did that. I couldn't believe it, at first I wsa stunned, then I'm like "Yeah well would you rather have a 10 minute wire change or an 11 second quarter mile?"

The worst part was that hsi friend had a nice Fox body that was just repainted, it was beauitful, I herd he ran 13.8 in it but he didn't say a word the whole time.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol, yeah, I swear to god he did that. I couldn't believe it, at first I wsa stunned, then I'm like "Yeah well would you rather have a 10 minute wire change or an 11 second quarter mile?"

The worst part was that hsi friend had a nice Fox body that was just repainted, it was beauitful, I herd he ran 13.8 in it but he didn't say a word the whole time.
The silent types are usually the scariest, because they don't have to talk about going fast, they actually can. BTW Five0 your setup sounds like an awesome one, do you have any quarter times yet?
Old 08-22-2003, 02:20 PM
Teching In

The silent types are usually the scariest, because they don't have to talk about going fast, they actually can. BTW Five0 your setup sounds like an awesome one, do you have any quarter times yet?
Well I said it back in another post that ive never had a trip to the track that went well, something either falls off or breaks. My fastest time with the shifter **** coming off going from first to second was a 12.01. I need to get my bugs out first.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

My fastest time with the shifter **** coming off going from first to second was a 12.01. I need to get my bugs out first.
Well, that's cool because now on the street whenever an F-Body/IMport driver asks you what you ran, you can just say "well my best time was in 12s"
Old 08-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Teching In

My fastest time with the shifter **** coming off going from first to second was a 12.01. I need to get my bugs out first.
Well, that's cool because now on the street whenever an F-Body/IMport driver asks you what you ran, you can just say "well my best time was in 12s"
Heheh good idea
Old 08-23-2003, 12:53 AM
TECH Resident

i ahte those cocky bastards think they are faster than any1 else. most young ppl are like that. its rare 2 find a person my age who can actually admit 2 being beaten b4 and **** like that