Old 09-18-2008, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.

Dude, learn some ******* grammar.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the O.P. Just tell the cops that you had to take a **** and had to find a quiet private place to do it so you went behind the factory.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

As stated before.. Running is one of the bumbest things you can do, especially if its only a ticketable offence and you were caught doing nothing wrong.

If you want to join the army, great.. But just make sure you really want to do it and think it over very, very, very carefully and talk to some people. You shouldnt just wake up one day and say "I'm joining the army"... Talk to some people that have gone over seas and/or are currently in the military. See what they have to say and ask them some questions to see what they have to go through everyday, and some advise.

This should be a good lesson for you, and I hope everything works out for the best.

- Mike
Old 09-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Evan Poinsett
shoulda reported the car stolen soon as you got out of it lol

Genius!!!! Never thought of that one...... Run and immediately call 911 and say you just got car jacked... The guy took off racing in my car and he has my house keys too.. However, If the cops or guard sees you run from your car then your really ruined for reported a false crime too...OUCH!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Wow, I am 20 and I have never been pulled over by 6 cop cars with a lieutenant and captain present as well... Don't ask...

I find it rather ironic that there are so many members in this thread condoning street racing and criticizing a 17 year old. He learned his lesson. I tried to run once as well. That is a whole different story. As has been said many times previously - you all were young once too. I am still young and enjoy every minute behind the wheel of my cars.

You have to grow old. You don't have to grow up.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that was stupid of you for running, you wouldnt have gotten in trouble... ive been busted for racing also... but just got away with a warning, I didnt try to run just sat there and took the bitching
Old 09-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Launching!

man where do in start the first time i was racing and tried to run i ended up in a parking lot i thought was finished and turned out they hadn't paved the drive way on the other side so i ended up hiding behind a dumpster where he found he and i promptly raised my hands in the air out of the roof since i had the t-topps off, the cop laughed at me and made me join my buddys and he gave us a big *** lecture and a warning and let us go..

second time i was in my explorer and had some people i didn't know very well and we were going mudding and all a sudden when the cop lights come on a couple of these *** hats pulls weed and other **** out of there pockets, and i'm like what the ****, so i run from this cop,(i wouldn't have run but i knew there was dope in the car and i didn't want to donate my truck to the D.A.R.E. program) and the road was slick so i hit the e brake and slid around a 90 degree corner "don't know how i didn't flip that bastard" and as i think the cop has me, he losses control of his car trying to make the corner hits a neighborhood sign a stop sign and then a tree. holy **** was all i could think so i dropped the doppers off and make it home and park my truck, then one of my friends calls me and says "dude they are on the way to your house" they described my truck to one of my girl friends that was at the mudding party we were going to and said "threres been a terrible accident involving his truck and we need to get ahold of his parent cause someone got hurt" what they didn't tell her was that it was the cop that was hurt and i got away so the bitch takes them to my house and they arrest me. and all i got for that was probation. and i was 17 at the time

so the moral of the story is that you shouldn't run from cops they will catch your *** one way or another. learn from your mistakes, do your probation and you'll be fine. but it did take me learning the hard way not to run from cops and to not race every dip **** that thinks his car is faster than yours, grated i do still race once in a blue moon.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well im very confused wright now. Started my new job well, the night they arrested me and released me to my dad we had to sign a release form. The cop said iwas under house arrest they never gave a me an ankle bracelet or anything saying i was on it. So this older women at work is like dude ur not on house, i was like well i don't wanna take the chance, and make this worse then it is. So called our local city police which they arrested me in the county when this happen, but i talked to dispatch had a real crappy attitude with me an said my county doesn't use bracelets anymore, and if your sighted you'll be picked up and setting in jail that night. Well here i am what a week later nothing no phone calls anything i haven't called to anything, my friends say how can u be on house arrest cause i haven't even went to see the probation officer, or any law enforcement person since that night. Does anyone think there messing with me
Old 09-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
man where do in start the first time i was racing and tried to run i ended up in a parking lot i thought was finished and turned out they hadn't paved the drive way on the other side so i ended up hiding behind a dumpster where he found he and i promptly raised my hands in the air out of the roof since i had the t-topps off, the cop laughed at me and made me join my buddys and he gave us a big *** lecture and a warning and let us go..

second time i was in my explorer and had some people i didn't know very well and we were going mudding and all a sudden when the cop lights come on a couple of these *** hats pulls weed and other **** out of there pockets, and i'm like what the ****, so i run from this cop,(i wouldn't have run but i knew there was dope in the car and i didn't want to donate my truck to the D.A.R.E. program) and the road was slick so i hit the e brake and slid around a 90 degree corner "don't know how i didn't flip that bastard" and as i think the cop has me, he losses control of his car trying to make the corner hits a neighborhood sign a stop sign and then a tree. holy **** was all i could think so i dropped the doppers off and make it home and park my truck, then one of my friends calls me and says "dude they are on the way to your house" they described my truck to one of my girl friends that was at the mudding party we were going to and said "threres been a terrible accident involving his truck and we need to get ahold of his parent cause someone got hurt" what they didn't tell her was that it was the cop that was hurt and i got away so the bitch takes them to my house and they arrest me. and all i got for that was probation. and i was 17 at the time

so the moral of the story is that you shouldn't run from cops they will catch your *** one way or another. learn from your mistakes, do your probation and you'll be fine. but it did take me learning the hard way not to run from cops and to not race every dip **** that thinks his car is faster than yours, grated i do still race once in a blue moon.

Now that is a story...You get away and a girl friend snitches on you and brings the police over to your house to be arrested.. WOW.....I think I would look for little payback on that one, not cool...

Moral of the story is to pick and choose your girl friends better maybe, especially if your gonna run from Sheriff John Brown...
Old 09-20-2008, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"I wanna join the military and kill people" man if I had a dollar for every immature little douchebag that said that line- I wouldn't need to retire from the Army. Look kid, you wanna kill people while in the Army? I suggest you talk to people that have actually done it then we'll see if you still want to do it. Ask them if they sleep well at night, drink untill they wound up in the hospital, beat the living **** out of someone till they almost died. Sound like fun kid? Still wanna be a hero and kill people?
Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Daredevil_TA
"I wanna join the military and kill people" man if I had a dollar for every immature little douchebag that said that line- I wouldn't need to retire from the Army. Look kid, you wanna kill people while in the Army? I suggest you talk to people that have actually done it then we'll see if you still want to do it. Ask them if they sleep well at night, drink untill they wound up in the hospital, beat the living **** out of someone till they almost died. Sound like fun kid? Still wanna be a hero and kill people?
Yea, its not fun that's for sure. The rest I won't comment on, its fine the way it is.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:32 AM
Village Idiot

I want to join the peace core and save people.

Give the kid some slack, after all that is how our military survives by kids like this joining for the belief that there are thrills to be had..... If we didn't have thinking like that our military would be thin and few probably....May even be a draft you never know... Go kill Osama Bin Ladin kid, I'm behind you 100%!!!!

Yeah, thought there are some veterans today that are really messed up in the head from intense war... It takes it's tole on some for sure... So becareful what you wish for...
Old 09-21-2008, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

actually i always kinda wanted to do medic or mp cause of what u can do after the miltairy. Not partial to medic but mp would let me be a state trooper or work at the cop shop. Hay why some of you wanna rip on me, you think i don't know with what come's with death i was sitting in the other room the night my bro killed himself i know how it feels, key is to forget about take ur mind of it, i've had many close to death situation's. I'm not some guy that goes around bragging like my friend does about the miltairy. I have no other purpose then to join and fight i dont wanna be like those people who do all those little loop holes an such to avoid fighting if you join the miltairy as i see be ready to fight that's all i can say, you must look at people like dominos everyone that falls has something behind it holding it up you must never glance back at it if you have to pretent it stills stand untouched and unharmed. I started this thread to seek advice is there any reason for most of you, that don't know my situation life anything and you rip, i came to ls1tech for help on cars, but i on occassion have other life's ?s. Honestly not everyones 2cents are worth **** to me. You know i take advice better when it is respectfully given. oh BTW 2 of my uncles went marines another airforce, yeah i already know what i'm getting myself into, before my bro did what he did we where both going to join an get out of town
Old 09-21-2008, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Why the hell would you leave your car? You dont have paul walker as a buddy to come and pick you up
Old 09-21-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All I'm saying is join the military to make a difference in your life not to just "go over there and kill people" it just makes you sound like an ignorant tool. I'm sorry about you're brother I really am and if you want to join and fight by all means sign up. You have more guts than half the people in this country that do nothing but stand on the sidelines and ridicule everything thats wrong with it. Believe me, you're not the only one who's joined just to get out of town and start over.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Village Idiot

Showing a little back bone now...Very good Kmaroman...

Don't take crap in life from people..Stand tall and stand firm.. Now your a true canidate for the military!!

I actually served 4 years in the Airforce myself.. Honorably discharged and a veteran today..I Never saw a day of combat.. Unlike you I didn't want to go to war I just wanted a change in life. I basically had to get out of Dodge where my mom was nagging on me too much after a wicked divorce right after high school....I had no direction, and said to myself what the heck let's join the Airforce.... So then I get ruined I thought and end up getting stationed in Colubus, Mississippi of all places...I met my wife and a bunch of good friends their...I actually ended up enjoying it all.. Being a California native boy I did get alot of attention from all the Southern chicks, so it wasn't too bad after all.....Of course most of the Southern girls were born again Christians so getting them into sack was a challenge to say the least.....Man I sound like a pig..Anyway, I worked on jets and got a solid education in the Airforce... End of story..

Would I do it again, no...But I don't regret it now either...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-21-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

read first couple of posts, have no idea where this is at at this time.. but one question...

how do you get caught by the police street racing.. they have like 15 second cars.. lmao. just curious..
Old 09-22-2008, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kmaroman
i've been thinking i'm going to join the miltairy. Get out of this town with no plans to comeback except get my car and nothing more. I wanna leave for 2 years or so. I dont wanna be gaurd that's stupid if you join the miltairy go over sea's thats what i wanna do. Go into the army i wanna go kill, and more. I think i'm better off having someone oversee me a few years, i'm going to ******* kill people over there. Anyone know a nic eplace where it's usally sunny to move year round but still cheap place to live

Originally Posted by Daredevil_TA
Well put. Like manalishi said I wont add to it there is no need to.
OP hey man PM any of us that have actually deployed and see what its actually like from someone who has been there, just about any of us would gladly set you straight.