Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

outrunning the law

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008 | 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast
15 Year Member

To the OP, I skipped all of your posts, it was actually easier to do that and read the responses, since they had punctuation. You know, that things that make sentences and paragraphs. Makes stories a BUTT LOAD easier to read. and dont run from the cops, you might be able to outrun a cop car, but the radio the cop has is MUCH MUCH faster.
Old 09-22-2008 | 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by shtnfrds
To the OP, I skipped all of your posts, it was actually easier to do that and read the responses, since they had punctuation. You know, that things that make sentences and paragraphs. Makes stories a BUTT LOAD easier to read. and dont run from the cops, you might be able to outrun a cop car, but the radio the cop has is MUCH MUCH faster.
doesnt matter how fast that radio is... if they relay to another cop with a radio the cop still has to drive where you are... and ive never seen a walkie talkie get outta of the 15s in the 1/4.. lmao....
Old 09-22-2008 | 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast
15 Year Member

^^^ haha smart ***. ive gotten caught by a radio, wasnt in a car but and i was young and stupid like the OP. cop A radios to Cop B,C and D whare he saw me last and they fan out. felt like a tiger in a cage bein poked. live and learn man, DONT RUN!!
Old 09-22-2008 | 01:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by shtnfrds
^^^ haha smart ***. ive gotten caught by a radio, wasnt in a car but and i was young and stupid like the OP. cop A radios to Cop B,C and D whare he saw me last and they fan out. felt like a tiger in a cage bein poked. live and learn man, DONT RUN!!
somebody has to be the smartass.. lol....

yea, it really isnt smart.. and USUALLY they take it a LITTLE easy if they know you could have ran with ease and you pull over.. ive ran my share of times, and pulled over my share of times.. running is much more risky, ive about wrecked several times.. have only gotten slaps on the wrist for pulling over.... skinnies are on the front now though, and no sway bar. so i doubt i will be running anymore..

i know what you mean about EVERYWHERE you turn there is a cop though. i ran one night 3 times within about 10 minutes.. haha.

cops could catch more people, if they had faster cars.. but damn.. those blue lights get REAL small REALLY fast in the rearview.. haha
Old 09-22-2008 | 06:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kmaroman
i've been thinking i'm going to join the miltairy. Get out of this town with no plans to comeback except get my car and nothing more. I wanna leave for 2 years or so. I dont wanna be gaurd that's stupid if you join the miltairy go over sea's thats what i wanna do. Go into the army i wanna go kill, and more. I think i'm better off having someone oversee me a few years, i'm going to ******* kill people over there. Anyone know a nic eplace where it's usally sunny to move year round but still cheap place to live
Oh God!

Kid you have alot of growing up to do!

Wow..just wow
Old 09-24-2008 | 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

im 17... join the club, i got busted after a race, however it was a good 10 min after. i was just cruising at this point and all the sudden i saw the red and blue.... cop pulls me over and ask me if i had been racing, i say no and then he responds with "it smells like weed in here" ( i have never smoked... not even a cig) he then tells me i have no cats on my car and he was going to write me a ticket for tint. i told him he could search my car (i thought it was funny, he even pulled my HU out) and after it was all done and said he just told me to go home.... just dont admit to anything and cooperate, you would be surprised.
Old 09-25-2008 | 11:25 PM
11 Second Club

OP -

1. Ive run from the law, got caught and didnt go to jail. Would I ever do it again? **** NO! I got off ONLY because he didn't actually see me run AND because I kept my mouth shut when he did pull me over. I've been to street racing spots and the other posters are correct. If you ACT like you were doing something wrong, you'll get more attention than if you act like you were just MYOB. Hell when the cops show up at our "spot" we typically take our sweet *** time leaving.

2. Killing sucks. As a hunter I've killed more than a few animals in my 25 years of hunting. (Animals are kinda difficult to eat unless you kill them.) And right after you shoot and kill an animal, you feel bad for it, even if you are going to and do eat it.

Killing a human would be much much worse. Each individual human being has those people around them that make them their world. My parents would go insane if something happened to me. Just as my girlfriend would as would her parents, etc etc. All human beings have these ties. Animals do not. Humans are self aware and like all life, sacred.

Could I use deadly force to ensure my safety and those of my loved ones? Absolutely, without hesitation and with extreme prejudice. Would I be able to live with myself after the fact? Probably not. That is one bridge that I pray to God that I will NEVER have to cross. That is the main reason I never joined the military despite an intense love of shooting and proficient use of all firearms - I DONT want to ever be in a position where have to kill another human being. And of course because I wouldn't want to die either! lol

In less than 1 year you are going to be an ADULT in the eyes of this nation and the legal system. Let this past series of events be an EYE OPENER for you. From here on out, you need to be thinking about what the CONSEQUENCES of YOUR actions will be. Then make your decision with those consequences in mind.

Last edited by Bumpin' Yota; 09-25-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-27-2008 | 10:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Bumpin' Yota
OP -

1. Ive run from the law, got caught and didnt go to jail. Would I ever do it again? **** NO! I got off ONLY because he didn't actually see me run AND because I kept my mouth shut when he did pull me over. I've been to street racing spots and the other posters are correct. If you ACT like you were doing something wrong, you'll get more attention than if you act like you were just MYOB. Hell when the cops show up at our "spot" we typically take our sweet *** time leaving.

2. Killing sucks. As a hunter I've killed more than a few animals in my 25 years of hunting. (Animals are kinda difficult to eat unless you kill them.) And right after you shoot and kill an animal, you feel bad for it, even if you are going to and do eat it.

Killing a human would be much much worse. Each individual human being has those people around them that make them their world. My parents would go insane if something happened to me. Just as my girlfriend would as would her parents, etc etc. All human beings have these ties. Animals do not. Humans are self aware and like all life, sacred.

Could I use deadly force to ensure my safety and those of my loved ones? Absolutely, without hesitation and with extreme prejudice. Would I be able to live with myself after the fact? Probably not. That is one bridge that I pray to God that I will NEVER have to cross. That is the main reason I never joined the military despite an intense love of shooting and proficient use of all firearms - I DONT want to ever be in a position where have to kill another human being. And of course because I wouldn't want to die either! lol

In less than 1 year you are going to be an ADULT in the eyes of this nation and the legal system. Let this past series of events be an EYE OPENER for you. From here on out, you need to be thinking about what the CONSEQUENCES of YOUR actions will be. Then make your decision with those consequences in mind.
well put
Old 09-27-2008 | 11:19 PM
On The Tree

i would have never admitted anything in the first place...have a friend pick u up and report it stolen next time, problem solved
Old 09-28-2008 | 02:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by willthethrill
that mustang guy's full of ****. a 100 shot of spray wouldnt make that much of a difference it ET's
Your sig makes this thread worthy of the read. Bottom line take it to the track. Its not worth it. Unless you scope out the area... lol