74.38%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

BMR K Member VS UMI K Member

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dragframe
You just missed that black friday sale.that is when I picked mine up. I waited though. Really want midwests a arm and spindle setup
I ordered them yesterday. Larry @ Speedinc hooked me up. Now I got a full Umi suspension except I have BMR SFCs. Chassis is done until i need a 10pt cage.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:15 AM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by ssvert99
lol... new in box = easy to sell

it is not uncommon for our customers to sell off their existing components to upgrade with the MWC parts. now that the front end stuff is becoming well known there is gonna be alot of used kmembers, control arms, and spindles for sale
Pm me price on arms and spindles.

Dont hold ya breath but i'll consider it... If i cant get someone to buy this **** local i'll have to go with racecrafts spindle since i cant talk ya into buildin me a balljoint spindle. Car will never have anything on it but skinnies. throw me a bone. I want some lowering spindles!!

Where is my rear end... and manual rack... and panhard!! lol. Got the axles this week. That must mean you are getting close. Anxious.......
Old 12-24-2010, 08:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All I need is the UMI front and rear sway bars for a full UMI suspension!!

With BMR springs and KONI shocks!

Eibach springs SUCK!!
Old 01-27-2011, 04:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 108 Likes on 91 Posts

how much does the UMI RR K memeber weight?
yeah i know its like 30 lbs lighter then stock but for SHIPPING purposes i need to know the the actual weight so i can see if i can even get one here in germany without using frieght and it costing me more.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the BMR because it was new in the box and came with NIB lower and upper A-arms for the price of just the K member. It was the high turbo clearanced one too so just in case I ever want to switch set-ups I have the option.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 108 Likes on 91 Posts

Been running a UMI RR Kmember now for 8 years, 5 of them with a turbocharged engine. Have beat it to death on German cobblestone, wisconsin winters, and Texas heat. It's one tough bastard. Powdercoat is taking a beating, but can help that too much. only wish it had room for me to run a turbo system and keep my ac, but other than that, I've been happy.

But I cant be a UMI fan boy too hard, cuae I do have BMR ways bars sooooo LOL but everything else is UMI front to rear.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to hear sir

Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83
Been running a UMI RR Kmember now for 8 years, 5 of them with a turbocharged engine. Have beat it to death on German cobblestone, wisconsin winters, and Texas heat. It's one tough bastard. Powdercoat is taking a beating, but can help that too much. only wish it had room for me to run a turbo system and keep my ac, but other than that, I've been happy.

But I cant be a UMI fan boy too hard, cuae I do have BMR ways bars sooooo LOL but everything else is UMI front to rear.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 241 Likes on 197 Posts

love a good ol thread revival !

on that note.....let me dispell the chrome moly weld breakage MYTH.....I worked as a welder ...building military projects....99% of them were built using chrome moly ....these projects were violently destroyed in testing .....inspecting of what was left of the carnage NEVER showed a breakage at a weld.....my .02

if it broke....blame the crappy welder

Quick Reply: BMR K Member VS UMI K Member