Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Pictures of my new Founders suspension!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 05:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great OP, if i didn't already have that stuff i would have tried the founders stuff.

To everyone else, sometimes i guess people priorities things differently. I'm still riding stock springs and shocks for now because i'm more interested in more cubes and a new rear-end soon. Who knows maybe if we all had the money KYB would only be in the business of selling shocks to ricers and we would all be riding Koni's. Everyone loves Tech because of the advice people put in on here. But theres no need for bitching back in forth because one person says he could have went a different route when the OP has already said what his intent and purpose was when he made his pick.

There is no doubt if he was wanting better shocks the resources are out there for him to have researched and then went with whatever shocks he decided was best in price and would preform well enough for his intentions. Who knows maybe since his car sits a lot every time they blow hes just going to swap them out at autozone because they have a warranty. No reason for all the butthurt comments and nutswinging. Some people might have actually checked this thread because they were curious about the Founders stuff who knows.

Again, OP i wish my car was that clean out back.

Carry on
Old 08-30-2012, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

OP, hows everything holding up?
Old 09-03-2012, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Iv got founders sfc panhard lca and lca brackets. Everything is fine and dandy. Now I'm sloooooowly waiting on a founders TA.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 14k
Iv got founders sfc panhard lca and lca brackets. Everything is fine and dandy. Now I'm sloooooowly waiting on a founders TA.
You and 1500 other people.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new Founders suspension!