Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

BMR or Strano Lowering Springs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
Thats it...? Spell check argument. Okay

No their not. A business is a business. From selling lollipops to weapons. The competition will always be there. Its obvious you live in a cute little world. Step out of it.
That's utterly retarded. You have absolutely NO sense of the business world AT ******* ALL.

Something like that. I'm not here to change the world or anything like that. I'm here to exchange info, look, learn and find good deals entertaining our hobby. You know who is the one who should do something REAL about it?? Strano. That is his problem but instead what he did? Whine, cry and act like a kid who lost a kite with the only intention to throw dirt at BMR. I told him exactly that. He knows its true. He gets mad too. Nothing personal but that how it is.
Dude if you'd take your head out of your *** for one ******* second you'd realize how damn clueless you really do sound. It's not even worth arguing anymore, hell I shouldn't in the first place. You're one of the most pig headed people I've talked to on this forum. Your stupidity bewilders me.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's let the poll results speak for themselves...
Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UnVMySS
And that they have. I voted with my money.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
That's utterly retarded. You have absolutely NO sense of the business world AT ******* ALL.

Dude if you'd take your head out of your *** for one ******* second you'd realize how damn clueless you really do sound. It's not even worth arguing anymore, hell I shouldn't in the first place. You're one of the most pig headed people I've talked to on this forum. Your stupidity bewilders me.
You have no more arguments, and that is the truth. If what you posted makes you happy in your little head be it. Good night and sleep tight...do not let the bed bugs bite!

Kids...LOL!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by UnVMySS
Sure. But a more precise measure would be to compare the profit margin of the two. The result will explain why you do not see any BMR representative crying or whinnying in this thread. They give a damn, dear. LOL!

Last edited by chaman; 03-18-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

You have no more arguments, and that is the truth. If what you posted makes you happy in your little head be it. Good night and sleep tight...do not let the bed bugs bite!

Kids...LOL!
You've definitely reached a new level of nutswinging and hypocrisy, that's for sure...

Sure. But a more precise measure would be compare the profit margin of the two. The result will explain why you do not see any BMR representative crying or whinnying in this thread. They give a damn, dear. LOL!
Don't kid yourself, the salesmen pencil pushers certainly care, they said their goal was to put strano out of business, he has more then made them break a sweat...
If you want to support a shaddy, immature business then go right ahead, just don't go crying in these threads like this when they get called out for being douchbags.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Sure. But a more precise measure would be to compare the profit margin of the two. The result will explain why you do not see any BMR representative crying or whinnying in this thread. They give a damn, dear. LOL!
I am sure they're both good springs. I own stranos. I got them cuz a friend recommended them to me. I love them and I am sure bmr makes stout **** too.

OP, you have plenty of feedback here. Just make the choice you want.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
You've definitely reached a new level of nutswinging and hypocrisy, that's for sure...

Don't kid yourself, the salesmen pencil pushers certainly care, they said their goal was to put strano out of business, he has more then made them break a sweat...
If you want to support a shaddy, immature business then go right ahead, just don't go crying in these threads like this when they get called out for being douchbags.
Me nut swinging...me? look who is talking! LOL!! The number one Strano cheerleader!! If im nutswinging buddy I wont even mention what you are but use your imagination. Im sure you will find out. In fact your avatar suggests what I mean.

Listen, Im not nutswinging anyone. If BMR does something to me as a customer that I do not like I will be the first one to expose my issue and share it with the community. How is that for been a hypocrite? You tell me.

Good try, Mr. Cheerleader, good try. Please continue with your butt kissing. Lets see how it goes..." Gimmie the S, gimmie the T gimmie the R....."
Old 03-18-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Really guys?
Old 03-18-2012, 06:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HoLLo
Really guys?
Want to join in? LOL!!

You know how it goes with these threads, man! Better to let it rest, I agree.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Me nut swinging...me? look who is talking! LOL!!
Have you not been reading your own posts?
After all the shaddy, low life BS BMR does you still blindly defend them and try and knock sponsors who develop their parts from actually racing.

Listen, Im not nutswinging anyone. If BMR does something to me as a customer that I do not like I will be the first one to expose my issue and share it with the community. How is that for been a hypocrite? You tell me.
By blowing off what BMR does, but acting like Sam is such a bad guy.
And then by calling any one a nutswinger or cheerleader after ignoring what BMR does and still praising them. THAT is a nutswinger.
I'll suggest Sam's business or parts because he actually knows what hes talking about and isn't going to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need. Hell, he even offers advice to the competition he races against...
Old 03-18-2012, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

very true! When your entire R&D budget consists of reverse-engineering a competitor's tested and proven product, you're profit margin will be exponentially higher. Hell, they could practically GIVE their springs away
Old 03-18-2012, 09:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Sam is a good dude, dealing with the public WILL make you a cynical ******* dealing with all these kids with no money that want there car to handle like an F1 car for a $100.

My car has a good setup, mostly Sam's stuff. Koni's, Strano springs, 1LE front bar, urethane bushings, UMI Roto Joints in the rear, UMI FRC's.

I had one of the owners of Circuit Grand Bayou ride in the car and he was amazed how the car turned on Nitto NT05 tires.....after 4 laps he said "Who set the suspension up on this car?" I said I did, it's all Sam Strano bolt on stuff. He said "This F'n thing turns like a Miata, I have NEVER seen one of these cars turn like this."

That's a pretty damn large statement from a track owner, the car weighs 4000 lbs with 2 people in it.

The pole sitter that weekend in the Spec Miata race qualified #1 with a lap of 1:24.8.

I was Solo lap timed by the track at a 1:28.5, I could have qualified in the back of the Spec Miata field with my barge LOL.

All you whiners get whats on sale.

Want your junk to turn? Call Sam.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VinR1
very true! When your entire R&D budget consists of reverse-engineering a competitor's tested and proven product, you're profit margin will be exponentially higher. Hell, they could practically GIVE their springs away
It's funny because it's true. Chaman, your going to try and say they are better because they have a better profit margin? That's just retarded. That's like saying Mcdonalds is better than Joe Schmoes Burger Joint. You're comparing a full production suspension company to a guy who sells parts between races (which he wins a lot of). You're an idiot.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2QuikTA
It's funny because it's true. Chaman, your going to try and say they are better because they have a better profit margin? That's just retarded. That's like saying Mcdonalds is better than Joe Schmoes Burger Joint. You're comparing a full production suspension company to a guy who sells parts between races (which he wins a lot of). You're an idiot.
You are obviously slow if not a true moron. Quote where I said "BMR is better because of their profit margin". Go, read again and find me that quote, *******. I will wait for it. Since I know you will not find anything I suggest to print this post and kindly shove it up your ***.

I will spend my money judging quality, price and customer service. If your company has those Im buying. If not, sorry. I will simply not tolerate the condescending, patronizing, disrespectful treatment by anyone. If like it good for you.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

You are obviously slow if not a true moron. Quote where I said "BMR is better because of their profit margin". Go, read again and find me that quote, *******. I will wait for it. Since I know you will not find anything I suggest to print this post and kindly shove it up your ***.

I will spend my money judging quality, price and customer service. If your company has those Im buying. If not, sorry. I will simply not tolerate the condescending, patronizing, disrespectful treatment by anyone. If like it good for you.
LOL mad. Wasn't it you claiming others were calling BMR's practices illegal when really we were just saying it wasn't right? Now who is putting words in who's mouth?

Old 03-18-2012, 09:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Have you not been reading your own posts?
After all the shaddy, low life BS BMR does you still blindly defend them and try and knock sponsors who develop their parts from actually racing.

By blowing off what BMR does, but acting like Sam is such a bad guy.
And then by calling any one a nutswinger or cheerleader after ignoring what BMR does and still praising them. THAT is a nutswinger.
I'll suggest Sam's business or parts because he actually knows what hes talking about and isn't going to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need. Hell, he even offers advice to the competition he races against...

Have you not been reading yours, Mr Cheerleader? I praised their product and teir service based on my experience. That is not nut swinging or cheerleading.

Again, bring your proof of all these illegal actions. Bring them. Show them. How easy is to talk **** without any evidence to back THAT **** up, huh? So easy.

Show me where I said Sam's products are crap. Lets see that quote too, shall we? Show me where I knocked (as you say) his products...Good luck with that one. Stop putting words in my mouth, please? I know you love his products, good for you, in fact I know they are good. But BMRs are good too. Is that painful to you?? It seems it is.

Last edited by chaman; 03-18-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Guitar
LOL mad. Wasn't it you claiming others were calling BMR's practices illegal when really we were just saying it wasn't right? Now who is putting words in who's mouth?

Mad. I deal with idiots every day.

Now what does "shady" means. You tell me. You and your cheerleaders love to say that BMR STOLE (isnt that illegal) his spring specifications. You better read very carefully your posts and those of your cheerleading partners. Stealing was an illegal activity last time I checked. So was I putting words in anyone elses mouth? It seem unlikely, right? Now some of you have their mouths full of something, something indeed.

Do I even need to explain that to you? Damn some of you are slower than thought.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2QuikTA
You have proof that BMR all it does is reverse engineering ALL their lineup, son?? Let see that one... Boy you really are SLOW.

This one is drected to the other "bright one" that calls himself VinR1, BTW
Old 03-18-2012, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mad. I deal with idiots every day.

Now what does "shady" means. You tell me. You and your cheerleaders love to say that BMR STOLE (isnt that illegal) his spring specifications. You better read very carefully your posts and those of your cheerleading partners. Stealing was an illegal activity last time I checked.

Do I even need to explain that to you? Damn some of you are slower than thought.
BMR did steal his spring specs, and changed them ever so slightly to claim they are different and better. That's not illegal, it is bad business and immoral/unethical/wrong. Maybe you should learn how to read.

lolmad

Quick Reply: BMR or Strano Lowering Springs?