Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

installed bmr springs rear sits lower then front!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Well, we do have a lifetime warranty against sag on our springs. If you would like, we can swap out the rear springs for you and we'll cover shipping on it, just so we can try and eliminate one of the variables here. I don't think it's going to be the springs, but at least this will rule it out and possibly solve the issue. Give us a call here at the shop and we can get you squared away. 813-986-9302

- Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help Kevin!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BMR Tech2
Well, we do have a lifetime warranty against sag on our springs. If you would like, we can swap out the rear springs for you and we'll cover shipping on it, just so we can try and eliminate one of the variables here. I don't think it's going to be the springs, but at least this will rule it out and possibly solve the issue. Give us a call here at the shop and we can get you squared away. 813-986-9302

- Kevin
I like that customer service, keep it up I plan on buying springs from you one of these days.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
I like that customer service, keep it up I plan on buying springs from you one of these days.
They do have awesome customer service! Kevin answered all of my questions. And took time to talk with me on the phone.

Just ordered your control arms. Can't wait till they come in!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Just throwing it out there...you are measuring your car on level ground right?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by VinR1
Well, for the most part, LT1 cars tend to set a little lower so unless your chassis is tweaked, it may be the springs...not knocking BMR but perhaps see if they'll send you a different set and see if the issue is still there before spending $500+ on lowering the front further

- Kevin
Hows that VinR1? Liked it? Whats your opinion on their customer service? Enlighten us. Next time, before trying to start ****, think again. Perhaps you can save yourself the trouble of looking like a clown.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you only knew the content of the numerous PMs between myself and BMR President Allan Miller concerning their Customer Service, you'd be pulling your foot out of your mouth...

should also note that Kevin's (his name at the end of every one of his posts was MY idea BTW) first suggestion was to purchase over $500 in additional parts and didnt mention swapping springs/warranty until, again, I brought it up...

So, right back at cha'. Know the back-story before making yourself look like an ignorant clown

Last edited by VinR1; 01-10-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

If you only knew the content of the numerous PMs between myself and BMR President Allan Miller, you'd be pulling your foot out of your mouth...

should also note that Kevin's (his name at the end of every one of his posts was MY idea BTW) first suggestion was to purchase over $500 in additional parts and didnt mention swapping springs/warranty until, again, I brought it up...

So, right back at cha'. Know the back-story before making yourself look like an ignorant clown
I already said in my first post that I was going to be buying new control arms. Kevin was great to work with on here and the phone! and you helped a lot to so thank you VinR1.

I actually spent a little over 800.00 today at summit

Remember different strokes for different folks. No need for company bashing. I see to much of these on threads like this. And to be honest its a pain to dig through and gets old fast
Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MeanTA
I already said in my first post that I was going to be buying new control arms. Kevin was great to work with on here and the phone! and you helped a lot to so thank you VinR1.

I actually spent a little over 800.00 today at summit

Remember different strokes for different folks. No need for company bashing. I see to much of these on threads like this. And to be honest its a pain to dig through and gets old fast
My apologies - didnt mean to bring by beef with BMR into your thread. GLW the suspensio
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CLRD4TO
Just throwing it out there...you are measuring your car on level ground right?

LOL yep
Old 01-10-2012, 08:03 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

When I put int he Hotchkiss, also advertised at -1", they
did indeed produce an even 1" drop at all 4 corners - I
measured them all before & after. But the effect was the
dragging-*** look you see in the sig pic.

So the backs, I went back to stock springs and hose mod
which gave a perfect hot-rod rake. Try it, it's easy and
nearly free.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

If you only knew the content of the numerous PMs between myself and BMR President Allan Miller concerning their Customer Service, you'd be pulling your foot out of your mouth...

Only one here looking like an *** is you, and only you. You were owned, not a biggie. Back at me? Are you for real? You sound like a little kid at the local kindergarten....LOL!

Quick Reply: installed bmr springs rear sits lower then front!