Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR or Eibach Pro lowering springs?

Old 09-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BMR or Eibach Pro lowering springs?

I posted a WTB thread in the classifieds section. but i want to ask this question, and this is coming from someone who has lowered their Z with BMR springs already. I'm looking now to lower my SS, what spring is better, or is just a matter of opinion? I have BMR's / (Koni shocks ) like I said on my Z and I couldnt be happier with the height/ride quality. So if someone says to me I have a set Pro's you can buy, should I go with them or wait for a set of BMR's to come around?
Old 09-18-2012, 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you love the bmr I would stick with it. My car came with sperling springs and I don't find them to be that bad. People that have ridden in my stock z and in my ss say they feel it's much different. I think the pro kit is a different story since it's lowering the car more. If I would have been the one lowering my car I probably wouldn't have chose eibach but since it's on there I love the stance and ride is ok so no point in changing it.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bigz28man
I posted a WTB thread in the classifieds section. but i want to ask this question, and this is coming from someone who has lowered their Z with BMR springs already. I'm looking now to lower my SS, what spring is better, or is just a matter of opinion? I have BMR's / (Koni shocks ) like I said on my Z and I couldnt be happier with the height/ride quality. So if someone says to me I have a set Pro's you can buy, should I go with them or wait for a set of BMR's to come around?
If you liked the BMR springs on your previous Z28 than you will definitely like them on your current SS. They will have the same stance and ride quality as your previos setup. If you want shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do for you on the price of new set of BMR lowering springs.

Kyle

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 09-18-2012, 04:29 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BMR Sales2
If you liked the BMR springs on your previous Z28 than you will definitely like them on your current SS. They will have the same stance and ride quality as your previos setup. If you want shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do for you on the price of new set of BMR lowering springs.

Kyle
Kyle beat me to the hit. But, I think we spoke on the phone. Let either of us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.

- Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Launching!

Yeah Kevin and Kyle, I'll be giving you guys a call tomorrow for that set
Old 09-19-2012, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Yeah Kevin and Kyle, I'll be giving you guys a call tomorrow for that set
Sounds good!

Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Go bmr, mine look great and perform great with my konis.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:50 PM
Launching!

yeah I did....and I'm happy I went with them again.....they make some awesome products for the f-bodies. Every part i have gotten from fits and looks amazing.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:31 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by dabest09
Go bmr, mine look great and perform great with my konis.
yeah I did....and I'm happy I went with them again.....they make some awesome products for the f-bodies. Every part i have gotten from fits and looks amazing.
We are glad you guys are happy with your BMR products. If there is anything else we can do for you guys in the future let us know.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the Eiback Pro Kit because I got it for free. I like em, make the car sit nice and I don't think the rides all that bad, can't say anything about BMR because I've never had or been around their springs, but Eibach's are the ones everyone says to stay away from, I've never had a problem with em though
Old 09-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Launching!

many people say stay away form Eibach back in many cases over the years the springs begin to let the car sag. I choose BMR the first time around because someone said thats what they had and never had problems with them so I choose them, along with every other suspension piece i put on the Z. The SS on the other hand will most likely get every upgrade that BMR sells ie; front k member, front sway bar, front control arms...to name a few

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BMR or Eibach Pro lowering springs?