Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Best deal on k members?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason@paracing
Guys PM me for Price's We have been building these by far the longest (First unit was built in 1998) and have thousands of units out on the streets. I've got hundreds of fast 7 sec and 8 sec cars with these as well. Most everyone that now builds these at one time was a customer of ours I can promise! If your looking @ getting a K-member just shoot me a PM I will do my best to give you a killer deal to your door!
I bought a pa racing one a few years ago from summit or jegs. It wouldn't fit. It wouldn't fit in the car or even on the engine. It looked like your welding moved it too much, none of the holes line up, the engine mounts where a inch off. Hope you guys got them fitting better now.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
FormerVendor

Wink Summit

I've never sold to Summit or Jegs! Only guys I ever knew on here with problems bought from my old partner and he was very Shady. He sold under our name or Profab. He closed down years ago but I still get calls weekly with guys having problems with his parts thinking it was us. Anytime somebody calls me with a problem I have took care of it i'm more than sure. I've had a ton of guys thinking they bought our stuff only to find out it was never really ours. Just some info!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 904 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by Centerfold_Firehawk
@lpe go suck farts out of a seat cushion. I want a sponsor to step up and make me a deal not some moron to make stupid comments thanks!
Yeah cause that was done in the first post.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 904 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by 97FormulaWS-6
With an attitude like that... I'm sure sponsors will be lining up to deal with a customer who responds to other people like this.
Originally Posted by 97FormulaWS-6
BMR - Hey I sent you a PM a week ago about a K-Member (Pricing, availability, etc) and got no reply, nothing. Do I have to be blunt, have an attitude, etc and make new thread to get a reply to PMs or something?
Old 02-15-2013, 07:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
Yeah cause that was done in the first post.
get out of the post if you dont know whats going on , lpe was rude and then edited his post . So thats why he looks like a nice guy getting picked on . Lpe was rude and then changed his tune.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Staging Lane

I've never sold to Summit or Jegs! Only guys I ever knew on here with problems bought from my old partner and he was very Shady. He sold under our name or Profab. He closed down years ago but I still get calls weekly with guys having problems with his parts thinking it was us. Anytime somebody calls me with a problem I have took care of it i'm more than sure. I've had a ton of guys thinking they bought our stuff only to find out it was never really ours. Just some info!
Sorry, maybe it wasn't from them, maybe someone else. But it had a PA sticker on it. I do remember Profab when they were around too.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anybody that wants to deal with an exceptional sponsor call Jason@paracing. I know I already said it once in here but I can't stress it enough. I will say before bashing or posting your issue all over the internet, CALL JASON FIRST!!

We had a deal setup and I ended up running into an issue.. He went WELL over above and beyond and never even questioned anything. Granted I have to wait a little bit longer to get everything but with the customer service and deals he is offering, I would wait 3 weeks if I have to and still rave about my experience.

I would put the customer service and deals on my parts up against any company in this industry without any doubt not one could come close to his, period.
TMS is the only other sponsor I have personally encountered that has matched Jasons services.

I already have nearly full suspension on my car.. However I will soon have everything replaced with Paracing components, yes its that's awesome.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:45 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm sorry, I had to laugh when I read 'hundreds' of 7-8 second cars. I'd argue that there aren't 50 cars running 7-8 seconds.

Anyways, I'm probably going to do a kmember upgrade as well this spring, so I find this thread informative.

Last edited by The Alchemist; 02-17-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:23 AM
FormerVendor

Default Number of cars in 7's

I'd be more than willing to offer a friendly wager I've been in this longer than you've been a member here so take a count! I build more than just 4th gen stuff so it's not hard to have 5-15 cars each season. I know from 1998-2004 I had a lot and I've got pic's sent from customer's of over 50 just here in my office
Old 02-17-2013, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

anyone got a pic of the PA Kmember with LS1 stands? are they for stock style clameshell mounts out just tube stands that bolt to the block
Old 02-17-2013, 11:11 AM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up Mounts

Check our Facebook page. Try this link http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1563653&type=3
Old 02-17-2013, 11:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn Facebook.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:11 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I'd be more than willing to offer a friendly wager I've been in this longer than you've been a member here so take a count! I build more than just 4th gen stuff so it's not hard to have 5-15 cars each season. I know from 1998-2004 I had a lot and I've got pic's sent from customer's of over 50 just here in my office
I thought you were referring to 100's of 7-8 sec ls1 cars, hence being posted on this board as opposed to a site like Yellowbullet.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by studderin
anyone got a pic of the PA Kmember with LS1 stands? are they for stock style clameshell mounts out just tube stands that bolt to the block
I have been slacking on you studderin but I will get you some pics as well as weights posted up soon. We were waiting for out mounts to come in.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was looking for info on them and found this for last year?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...pa-racing.html

whats the deal with some looking nice and some looking bad? I remember years ago my friends got one and the rack hit on one side and rubbed, but thought they were better now?
Old 02-17-2013, 12:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by studderin
I was looking for info on them and found this for last year?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...pa-racing.html

whats the deal with some looking nice and some looking bad? I remember years ago my friends got one and the rack hit on one side and rubbed, but thought they were better now?
Our first K member we ordered (black) was paid for on Sunday night, shipped Monday morning, and got here Wednesday morning.

My second K member we ordered had to be sent off to get coated red (a guy does his coating for him). It was paid for Sunday night, had already been sent to the powder guy, and shipped out on Wenesday, arrived Saturday morning.

The solids also arrived three days after payment received.

We are about to place our order for the uppers and lowers as well.

All of our items look exceptional, which I have faith anything I get from Jason will... What I know even further, if I have a problem (I did but knew going in I might and took a chance) Jason will fix it 100% + some... All you got to do is talk to him.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Are there any alignment issues when using the tubular K and the stock upper and lower A arms? I thought I read something about 01ssreda4 having to elongate a few of the holes or something like that.

I'm definitely interested to say the least. I just don't want alignment issues.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

I have a PA k-member and love it. Fit perfect and was cheaper than any other vendor. Currently have 12k miles on it and still looks great.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

IMO, if it's going to be a DD or driven on the street very much I'd put more focus on strength over weight reduction.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:26 PM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up K-members

I remember the link well and tried to get the guy to send it back but he couldn't wait for another unit. It was just weld spatter it had nothing to do with bad welds these things are usually cleaned up (sand blasted)before coating but we tried a new coater and some days he would clean them really good and some he wouldn't. I have since went back with our original powder coater and things seem to be better. As for strength I hear this from only this board but I've never seen one of our units (cheapest one we make at that) have an issue in the 12 yrs these have been out. We do offer stronger unit's as well but the cost is more than our base unit. Easiest thing to do is PM me or e-mail me Jason@paracing.com if you have questions or issue's.

Quick Reply: Best deal on k members?