Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Fulda EXTREMO tires? I am hearing good things about these, anyone have info?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fulda EXTREMO tires? I am hearing good things about these, anyone have info?

Just for the record these are NOT going to be race tires. Just a nice high speed, turning, daily driving tire. I do want them to have some bite but they will not be a launching/track tire. That's what the nitto's are for.

Anyone with info on how these are please let me know! Thanx ~Eddie
Old 05-06-2002, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: Fulda EXTREMO tires? I am hearing good things about these, anyone have info?

They're G R E A T!!

I had a set on my car when I first bought it, 245/50ZR16's. They were very grippy and quiet and rode good, but let me stress this part again....they GRIP! The treadwear was 180 I believe so they are very soft.

Mine were destroyed in a train derailment on their way to a guy in California who bought my wheels and tires on one of the boards.

Where did you find a dealer for fulda tires? I'd buy some more if I could find a dealer that sells them.

GregM
Old 05-06-2002, 08:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Re: Fulda EXTREMO tires? I am hearing good things about these, anyone have info?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GregM:
[QB]They're G R E A T!!

I had a set on my car when I first bought it, 245/50ZR16's. They were very grippy and quiet and rode good, but let me stress this part again....they GRIP! The treadwear was 180 I believe so they are very soft.

Mine were destroyed in a train derailment on their way to a guy in California who bought my wheels and tires on one of the boards.

Where did you find a dealer for fulda tires? I'd buy some more if I could find a dealer that sells them.

GregM

How much better are they than GY F1's?

For cornering?

Rain?
Old 05-06-2002, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tire kingdom is a regular supplier of Fulda's now. They have a decent price on them compared to other tires. I just hope they last a somewhat decent time...
Old 05-07-2002, 12:04 AM
TECH Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by guadofreak:
[QB]Just for the record these are NOT going to be race tires. Just a nice high speed, turning, daily driving tire. I do want them to have some bite but they will not be a launching/track tire. That's what the nitto's are for.

Anyone with info on how these are please let me know! Thanx ~Eddie

I'm wondering the same thing.

TTT for ya!
Old 05-07-2002, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LEt me rephrase that...Tire Kingdom AND Big O tires are regular dealers for them. I bit the bullet and ordered a set for my WS-6 rims. I will let you guys know what i think. I had F1's before and Nittos last. So the main comparison will be against Nitto drags. We shall see!!

They are about a 180 treadwear. F1's i think are 220 or 280. GSC's are 220. However each manufacturer makes their own treadwaer label. There is no standard that companies go bye. So one companies 200 may be another companies 400.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Hi
Yea I Bought a set of 17's for my '96 WS6.
Xcellent tires and Value. My contact at Big O
was involved in some tire testing at the Las Vegas
track and the Fuldas were among the favored tires.
Thx.
Armin
Old 05-08-2002, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Hi
Yea I Bought a set of 17's for my '96 WS6.
Xcellent tires and Value. My contact at Big O
was involved in some tire testing at the Las Vegas
track and the Fuldas were among the favored tires.
Thx.
Armin

Quick Reply: Fulda EXTREMO tires? I am hearing good things about these, anyone have info?