new job drug test

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Morbid
They were forced to close down. There are quite a few other options out there though. Hit up your local head shop.
**** i saw a wizzinator two days ago they were asking 200 bucks for it. you can get cheaper ones the only difference is that the cheaper ones use a hose and not a fake rubber *****. synthetic pee ftmfw. GNC 7 day cleanser doesn't work i was clean a month after i detoxxed and the lab still found the ****. dont want to freak you out but i passed like three different home drug tests the day before i failed and i drank water. and im 5'8 170lbs so im not a fat person like someone stated before if you habbitually smoke every day for more than like 2 months it will take you likt 2 to 3 months to clean out. just sharing my personal info hope it helps.

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 02-16-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:17 PM
11 Second Club

This is one funny *** thread...the things people do so they can smoke weed.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

if its a **** test get some niacin and take alot a few days before with alot of water. Havent needed to try it myself but a few friends have had success with probation p test.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

the only qualm with drinking so much water is the drug screening will show your pee to be heavily watered down and will fail you.

b3 or niacin is a pill that will help you cleanse out some of the THC.

98% of the time the drug test will be Pee only (hardly heard of companies giving hair tests)

with that said, unless it is a D.O.T. job they people allow you to pee by yourself in which if you have to go take one ASAP, use the synthetic urine.

most detox things DON't work.

ORRRRR just quit smoking, work out/run and clean yourself up.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

the only qualm with drinking so much water is the drug screening will show your pee to be heavily watered down and will fail you.
shouldnt that cause it to be inconslusive or somthgin similar? it would suck to never do any drugs and fail a test due to having too much water in your pee.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
**** i saw a wizzinator two days ago they were asking 200 bucks for it.
Not saying you can't find them for sale somewhere, but the company itself is no longer selling them.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Launching!

**** i saw a wizzinator two days ago they were asking 200 bucks for it.

A few months ago a local couple were arrested at a local 711 after a clerk called police. They came in and asked if they could use the microwave to warm something up and acted suspiciously while doing so.

Turns up they were warming up a wizzinator with someone elses **** in it before his probationary drug screening down the street.

Do it at home folks!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Why not grow up and not smoke? O and trying to sneak past a drug test and you wanna be a CPA...huummm I don't think I wanna have you do my taxes. I work for a Big 4 firm btw
Old 02-16-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Like I said Boss, I already quit. You work big 4 and can't read? jk
Old 02-17-2009, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have had to take a hair test for GMAC when I got hired on in 2000. I was tripping out because I had no idea I was going to be hired, and had smoked the week before. (long story with people on the inside got me the job) They have different levels of how many months back the hair test goes.

I had to go to a skyrise building in Houston, thinking I was getting a pee test. My bladder felt like it was about to explode after all the water I had been drinking. The lady called me in, and I said "I might need some water". She then said " Thats not necessary were taking hair". I was blown away after she told me that, but went ahead and did it. They cut underarm hair close to the base of the skin.

Long story short I never expected to get a call, but I did! WTF I wonder how I passed to this day. I had smoked a lot in the previous month prior.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
**** i saw a wizzinator two days ago they were asking 200 bucks for it. you can get cheaper ones the only difference is that the cheaper ones use a hose and not a fake rubber *****. synthetic pee ftmfw. GNC 7 day cleanser doesn't work i was clean a month after i detoxxed and the lab still found the ****. dont want to freak you out but i passed like three different home drug tests the day before i failed and i drank water. and im 5'8 170lbs so im not a fat person like someone stated before if you habbitually smoke every day for more than like 2 months it will take you likt 2 to 3 months to clean out. just sharing my personal info hope it helps.
Dame story here man, that's why when people keep saying what their friends do in order to pass a drug test for school or what their friend did to pass a probation drug test, I tell them yeah right. Takeing a test where they check it right in front of you is NO BIG DEAL. I passed two of them. One the day before and way the day of and I failed the lab test.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:18 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by PERFECT Z28
This is one funny *** thread...the things people do so they can smoke weed.
No kidding, this is pathetic.

Maybe some of you guys smoked too much weed to realize this, but I suppose I can give some advice. If you are worried about it, go find a local testing clinic and pay for your own test beforehand. It only takes 1-2 days to get a result. Might cost you a little, but at least you will know you are guaranteed or not if a job is on the line. I know, I know, brilliance. Comes from not smoking weed all the time
Old 02-20-2009, 07:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Here's a couple of ideas.

1. If you know you will be looking for / needing a job soon, don't smoke weed!

2. Go take the test. If you pass, great. If you fail, lesson learned...see #1.

Last edited by -Ross-; 02-20-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:48 AM
10 Second Club

A lot of companies do randoms these days, so your pre-empoyment is the least of your worries. Just quit, I stopped about 3 months before I got out of school 8 years ago. Didn't have to worry about the pre-employment or the randoms now.

Last edited by calongo_SS; 02-20-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
No kidding, this is pathetic.

Maybe some of you guys smoked too much weed to realize this, but I suppose I can give some advice. If you are worried about it, go find a local testing clinic and pay for your own test beforehand. It only takes 1-2 days to get a result. Might cost you a little, but at least you will know you are guaranteed or not if a job is on the line. I know, I know, brilliance. Comes from not smoking weed all the time :]
Just some of the time, lol

I havn't smoked for years, the hardest part is the first few months, after that it's smooth sailing. The dreams are a trip though. Make up thinking you relapsed...haha
Old 02-20-2009, 06:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Here's a couple of ideas.

1. If you know you will be looking for / needing a job soon, don't smoke weed!

2. Go take the test. If you pass, great. If you fail, lesson learned...see #1.
werd...

i don't get how people would put up smoking some pot over getting a job... mind blowing.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blubox
I havn't smoked for years, the hardest part is the first few months, after that it's smooth sailing.

There's absolutely nothing addictive about marijuana. If you somehow think it was "hard" to not smoke for a few months after quiting, then there's something wrong with you. I smoked for years on a daily basis and quit without a second thought. Cigarettes on the other hand were a more daunting adversary but I eventually kicked that habit as well.

I like how people jump on the bandwagon about marijuana being bad. Most of them are going solely off of what they've been told by the government. Think for yourself, do some research, look into why the government banned it's cultivation/use. There are so many positive things about marijuana but people choose to focus on the "bad" that's been beaten into their head by those who think they know what's best for you.

Marijuana is nowhere near as destructive as alcohol, you can't become a "marijuanaholic" or suffer from organ failure and dependencies. For some reason though, most people see alcohol as acceptable whereas they frown on marijuana. Funny how that works.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

I agree 100%. I smoked daily for 7 or 8 years. About 3 months before graduation I quit and have only touched the stuff a handful of times since. No withdraws or jonesing or anything of the sort. Cigarettes on the other hand....
Old 02-20-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah weed was different for me later on. It just didn't feel the same. I guess i grew out of it.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Morbid

There's absolutely nothing addictive about marijuana. If you somehow think it was "hard" to not smoke for a few months after quiting, then there's something wrong with you. I smoked for years on a daily basis and quit without a second thought. Cigarettes on the other hand were a more daunting adversary but I eventually kicked that habit as well.

I like how people jump on the bandwagon about marijuana being bad. Most of them are going solely off of what they've been told by the government. Think for yourself, do some research, look into why the government banned it's cultivation/use. There are so many positive things about marijuana but people choose to focus on the "bad" that's been beaten into their head by those who think they know what's best for you.

Marijuana is nowhere near as destructive as alcohol, you can't become a "marijuanaholic" or suffer from organ failure and dependencies. For some reason though, most people see alcohol as acceptable whereas they frown on marijuana. Funny how that works.
There's something wrong with me because I still wanted to get high everyday after stopping? Ok? What exactly is wrong with me doctor sense you know it all. Marijauna is not chemically addictive? Did you do an independent research and take 100 people and see what the effects were or did you take someone elses word like you told people above not to do?

I don't think it is chemically addictive however it is mentally addictive. I quit cold turkey and never took even one puff since I quit. However for the first few months I would think about it. Once you get into a daily ruteine and you do somthing everyday your mind wants to just keep doing what it's doing. You can't say there's nothing mentally addictive.

When you run outta pot and don't have money your *** starts tripping and you try to get ahold of your friend or whoever you can to get ahold of some more. Or you start scraping your pipe for reson, or you start looking for roaches. Don't sit here and bullshit like your high and mighty. I don't think there is anything wrong with it besides it's a demotivator.

Depending on what kinda work you do it could be a bad thing, would you want the doctor that's doing open heart surgery on you smokeing a fat *** dro blunt right before he cuts you open. If you say yes then your as big of a dumbass as I suspected..

Quick Reply: new job drug test