New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by imlooking

here's my dog. i paid $2500 for her
Holy crap. Mine was free...
Old 03-25-2009, 07:54 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

This is Roco I think he is razors edge but not too sure. This is my g/f's pit and her little 2 year old plays with him all the time. This dog is very nice but he is also lazy as hell too!

Last edited by dan03mach; 08-02-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by StretchTTU
Holy crap. Mine was free...
There are a million free pits out there, it sucks that people are letting them die by going around and paying $2k for a dog they could of adopted.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what in the world makes these dogs worth that much? what makes these dogs "THE" dog to have? in the end, its just a dog and should be treated just like the others.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kyles2000z
what in the world makes these dogs worth that much? what makes these dogs "THE" dog to have? in the end, its just a dog and should be treated just like the others.
they are fun, smart, super short haired dogs that are hilarious to watch when they are goofing around.

but there are a ton of free ones, no need to pay.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:54 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

Pits are some of the most loyal and best dogs out there. I hate it that poeple buy into all the BS media hype. Of course a "pit bull attack" will make the news. Any other dog bites someone, and its ignored... If you havent owned a pit, then you really dont know how they are.

Anyway, here is my blue pit

Old 03-25-2009, 10:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by vandejr
MEMPHIS is 14weeks now. he wont grow to much bigger. won 2nd place at pit show in san marcos. His brother is for sale for 2k and come from great bloodline. COMMENTS r welcomed.

and the rest of the gang.

Brown pup for sale for 2k..full razors edge pit.
You must be attending ukc shows because the dog in the picture has poor confirmation
I have owned several maveric bred dog that come diretly from cajun kennels who originated the maveric bloodline I have also had a few dogs that came one generation off of honeybunch (jeep bred) one of which won best female 3-9 years and best of show at 2003 adba nationals. Most of these blue dogs aren't bred the way a true pit should be. They do make great family pets though

Last edited by bigfatls6; 03-25-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

beatiful dogs.....
Old 03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kyles2000z
just becaise you pay $2000+ for a dog doesn't make it THE dog to have.

i've owned pits since 1993 and will never own a different breed. Razor's Edge bullies are bred for head size, chest size, stoutness and temperament. not for fighting or gamesness.

it's personal perference. i would NEVER EVER adopt a pitbull from a kennel or shelter. typically they are already set in their ways and you have NO CLUE how the dog was raised, what kidn of temperament it has and if it's had a "hard upbringin".

i raise my dogs from 7 opr 8 weeks of age and carefull study their parent's temnperament and manners.

adopting a dog from a shelter is a good thing, but i would NEVER reccomend it doing that for a pit, especially if you have children.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vandejr
Brown pup for sale for 2k..full razors edge pit.
that blue fawn looks pretty damn good.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

just becaise you pay $2000+ for a dog doesn't make it THE dog to have.

i've owned pits since 1993 and will never own a different breed. Razor's Edge bullies are bred for head size, chest size, stoutness and temperament. not for fighting or gamesness.

it's personal perference. i would NEVER EVER adopt a pitbull from a kennel or shelter. typically they are already set in their ways and you have NO CLUE how the dog was raised, what kidn of temperament it has and if it's had a "hard upbringin".

i raise my dogs from 7 opr 8 weeks of age and carefull study their parent's temnperament and manners.

adopting a dog from a shelter is a good thing, but i would NEVER reccomend it doing that for a pit, especially if you have children.
there are plenty of good pit puppies to adopt. and pits are generally fine around humans. it is when they are around other dogs when they get aggressive.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so do you folks detail your dogs like you do cars for the upcomming shows?
Old 03-25-2009, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
there are plenty of good pit puppies to adopt. and pits are generally fine around humans. it is when they are around other dogs when they get aggressive.
i'm sure there are a lot of puppies that could be adopted, but the dog doesn't come with a background. what do the parent's look like !?!? what bloodline are they !?!?

is this "so called" pitbull with no papers and no background gonna one day grow up and have a long pointy snout and hair like a chow.

in this case "you get what you pay for" is definately true.

adoption is good, but you have to weight the pros and cons.

you could easily go to an auction and buy a car, why go to the dealership !?!?
Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

i don't show my dogs. they are just family pets.

i walk them around the neighborhood and they get alot of praise. very impressive looking dogs that's for sure.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Teching In

i don't show my dogs. they are just family pets.

i walk them around the neighborhood and they get alot of praise. very impressive looking dogs that's for sure.
Well said. I agree with you.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TDP

holy ****! ha .....now i know what my puppy will kinda look like!

i paid 450 for my puppy, akc blah blahblah

i couldnt even imagine paying 2k for a dog!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

i'm sure there are a lot of puppies that could be adopted, but the dog doesn't come with a background. what do the parent's look like !?!? what bloodline are they !?!?

is this "so called" pitbull with no papers and no background gonna one day grow up and have a long pointy snout and hair like a chow.

in this case "you get what you pay for" is definately true.

adoption is good, but you have to weight the pros and cons.

you could easily go to an auction and buy a car, why go to the dealership !?!?
wow, that is a ridiculous response coming from the guy who buys bulldogs and not well proportioned APBT
Old 03-25-2009, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
wow, that is a ridiculous response coming from the guy who buys bulldogs and not well proportioned APBT
ok mr. pitbull plethora of knowledge.

i've only had my razor's Edge for 7 years. before then i had a Colby, Jeep and Budreux. they were very game and very lean. not short and stocky how i like my pits right now.

i was single, in high school, obviously living with my parents so i didn't care how "unsafe and unpredectable" my dogs were back then.

i have a 2 year old boy and a girl will be born at the end of next month. hate me for wanting a more tame and family oriented pet
Old 03-25-2009, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

here's my other pitbull. her name is Nala and she's Colby. she's 8 months older than Trouble but they both get along extremely well.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

and here was my little game Colby dog that i had for 6 years. he passed away last year the week of July 4th.

he was only 48lbs, full of game an energy. he would see another dog and instantly start choking himself on the chain. good thing i had a HUGE piece of land and not too many dogs came into the yard. i had a couple friends offer me $1200 for him when i got him for free when i was stationed in California. i denied it because he was ultimately my pet.

i don't like that bloodline because they are agressive. again, i will have a family of 4 by the end of next month. an intimidating, loyal and well mannered dog fits what i'm looking for.

Quick Reply: New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.