***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I checked the air pressure in the tires. " SHovV's TT Viper" Video coming shortly lol jk guys
Old 11-09-2010, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where is RSI in dallas ? what does RSI stand for ?

badass viper
Old 11-09-2010, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SRfastZ
where is RSI in dallas ? what does RSI stand for ?

badass viper
your answer is here.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 PM
TECH Addict

Holy crap this thread has gotten out of hand, I wish I had more time to spend on the internet to try and keep this kind of crap from hapeneing but guess it wont matter anyway.

"NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER" did I claim to build this car. Please show me where I posted that. Guys, this is a car website for car enthusiats, its not everyday you see a twin turbo viper making over 1200hp. I am sorry I didnt go into details about all the litle **** we fixed, i didnt think it was necessary or my place to act like I was calling RSI out on **** that was wrong with the car becuase **** happens. No big deal. RSI is a great shop with a great reputation and we work together on alot of occasions. We have nothing but respect for one another and clearly send customers to one another instead of getting them tranported all the way back to our local citys.

Like Tony said, some of you just want to hate, and I cant help that, nor care to. Anyone that knows me or my business knows that I built an ALL STAR team that I will put against anyone. And when you are on top there will always be haters to try and bring you down. Doesnt bother me, thats life. All I was trying to do was show yall a cool vid, guess I will stick to posting 450rwhp 2010 Camaros...haha
Old 11-09-2010, 10:38 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by CP05GMC
Hung up on "details"? It's in the thread title with six asteriks. That's hardly a detail. If by "hater" you are referring to people with common sense who call out people who intentionally mislead others, then hapilly throw me in the "hater" pile then. If they just wanted to share videos why would they put their logo all over them? You have to be a fool if you believe it's not done to boost their image/business. It has become their MO. Post vid, get called out, get all vag hurt when they are called out. Yawn.
hater.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

The word "hater" Is gonna need to be replaced by *****, it's losing its value more and more every post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

so RSI went from houston to middle of nowhere dallas/fw?
Old 11-10-2010, 12:14 AM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Holy crap this thread has gotten out of hand, I wish I had more time to spend on the internet to try and keep this kind of crap from hapeneing but guess it wont matter anyway.

"NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER" did I claim to build this car. Please show me where I posted that. Guys, this is a car website for car enthusiats, its not everyday you see a twin turbo viper making over 1200hp. I am sorry I didnt go into details about all the litle **** we fixed, i didnt think it was necessary or my place to act like I was calling RSI out on **** that was wrong with the car becuase **** happens. No big deal. RSI is a great shop with a great reputation and we work together on alot of occasions. We have nothing but respect for one another and clearly send customers to one another instead of getting them tranported all the way back to our local citys.

Like Tony said, some of you just want to hate, and I cant help that, nor care to. Anyone that knows me or my business knows that I built an ALL STAR team that I will put against anyone. And when you are on top there will always be haters to try and bring you down. Doesnt bother me, thats life. All I was trying to do was show yall a cool vid, guess I will stick to posting 450rwhp 2010 Camaros...haha
LMR APS Twin Turbo makes 1004RWHP!!
"Just finished this 02 camaro..."

***LMR 427ci 2010 Camaro***
"Just finished up another 2010 camaro build. We went ahead and built a 427ci engine out of the 6.2 ls3 block..."

**lmr 2010 camaro with kenne bell inside**
"Just finished up this beautiful 2010 Camaro..."

**LMR Standing Mile Corvette Updated Pics***
"Here are some updated pics of RCC new twin turbo setup..."

***LMR Procharged Camaro***
"Just finished up this 02 Camaro. We installed an LS3 416 with D1SC supercharger kit..."

You have established a trend by putting "LMR" in front of the cars that you guys have built which led to this "confusion" in the first place. You (LMR) have already recognized this with another previous thread where the same "confusion" took place...

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Let me set one thing straight before someone's panties get all waded up . We didnt do the entire build on this car. I definatley didnt build the turbo kit. Tiago did. Thats why the Title says nothing of LMR
***1100+rwhp C6 Z06 Dyno Vid***

...yet here you've placed "LMR" in the title of a thread with a car which you guys have done minimal work to. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. It's really not a big deal. It didn't need to be a big deal, but on top of failing to ackowledge RSI's part in the build, you and Josh both answer questions about the car while avoiding questions as to who built it, and then you call people butt hurt for pointing it out. That wasn't very professional and with Tony calling people haters, it only gave your "haters" more ammunition.

I'm sure everyone here appreciates the hard work you guys do and the videos you guys share, but it's probably in your best interest to acknowledge the major players who also put in hard work to put together some of the high end cars that roll through your doors.

You can take all of this as just haters being haters, or you can take it as constructive criticism and learn from it. You guys have done a hell of a job in the LSX world and have quite the reputation to uphold. You don't want to tarnish that reputation by being perceived as trying to take credit for the hard work of others.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by KCS
I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. It's really not a big deal.
Looky there. You just saw the light and solved your own problem.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
hater.
Sweet. Do I get a free T-Shirt or what? XL please.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CP05GMC
Sweet. Do I get a free T-Shirt or what? XL please.
"You'll get nothing and like it."
Old 11-10-2010, 10:25 AM
8 Second Club

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...ya-haters-ball
Old 11-10-2010, 10:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Classic Powell and there are tons of them in this thread
Old 11-10-2010, 01:19 PM
KCS

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Looky there. You just saw the light and solved your own problem.
LOL, my problem? I've got nothing at stake here. Josh and Steven could be the biggest douchebags in the world or the epitome of morality; it wouldn't affect me whatsoever. I'm not the one with a company to run.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KCS
LOL, my problem? I've got nothing at stake here. Josh and Steven could be the biggest douchebags in the world or the epitome of morality; it wouldn't affect me whatsoever. I'm not the one with a company to run.
You seem to have had a problem with the way LMR titled this thread. You wouldn't be making such a big deal out of all this if you didn't have some sort of problem with it. It's borderline pathetic.

It's ok though. LMR has addressed the "issue" and everything is crystal clear now for the sensitive fellows who had a "problem" with the thread title.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:50 PM
KCS

You seem to have had a problem with the way LMR titled this thread. You wouldn't be making such a big deal out of all this if you didn't have some sort of problem with it. It's borderline pathetic.
Well let me state clearly that I do not have a problem with the title of this thread. It doesn't affect me at all as I have absolutely no vested interest in LMR, so why would I have a problem with it?

However, I'm not saying that others don't have a problem with it. I can see how others may have a problem with the title and that's all we're talking about here. Instead of insulting people or making jokes and accusations at LMR's expense, I praised their work and tried to offer a resolution. How is it that I'm the one making a big deal out of it?
Old 11-10-2010, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KCS
Well let me state clearly that I do not have a problem with the title of this thread. It doesn't affect me at all as I have absolutely no vested interest in LMR, so why would I have a problem with it?

However, I'm not saying that others don't have a problem with it. I can see how others may have a problem with the title and that's all we're talking about here. Instead of insulting people or making jokes and accusations at LMR's expense, I praised their work and tried to offer a resolution. How is it that I'm the one making a big deal out of it?
No problem. Things would have been less confusing if the title had read, “LMR tuned TT Viper dynos…”. True.

Some people here though seem to have been convinced LMR was trying to trick people into thinking they did ALL of the work. Kind of silly considering I doubt they’d reach many Viper owners willing to throw $20K+ at their newer SRT via the LS1Tech Texas section.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

NEXT!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Kind of silly considering I doubt they’d reach many Viper owners willing to throw $20K+ at their newer SRT via the LS1Tech Texas section.
Damn you for being realistic Ross! LMR reached all 5 of us SRT Viper owners. Garett, Tim, Duy, Tiago, and myself.

Anyone else?
Old 11-11-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Quick Reply: ***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***