Motorcycle stolen, and recovered in 36hours im pro sting operator + ownage pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 08:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Motorcycle stolen, and recovered in 36hours im pro sting operator + ownage pics

So Wednesday around 5:30am i wake up to realize my motorcycle has been stolen. We notify the police and fill out reports

I post up a picture of the bike on facebook and ask if anyone sees the bike, to let me know asap! I get a call later Wednesday around 10:30 from a buddy saying a friend of a friend of his called him asking if he knew anyone who wanted a crotch rocket, that he had just stolen it from a house in leander(which is where i live) and it could possibly be mine

I say hmm.. how many bikes could be stolen in one night? So he gives me the guys number and tells me to pretend to be a buyer. I call and leave a voice mail with the kid, pretending im interested in buying a bike because i had just sold mine.

Today around 10 am i get a call back from the kid, and i ask some details about the bike. He tells me its an r6, which is not the kind of bike i have that was stolen. So i get a little discouraged. But i still set up an appointment to meet the kid because its someones stolen bike still

My same buddy who informed me of the bike, calls me back and says man this is for sure your bike, he put lots of stickers on it to disguise it though, and send me a picture of the bike with "R1" stickers on it

Im positive its my bike now, and ask when i could meet, that i have 2500$ cash i will give him for the bike. He tells me he will be in Leander later today and we can meet up infront the HEB in leander. So we inform the that the kid will be showing up the bike. So they have 7 cars waiting behind the store. The kid calls me and tells me he is there and i tell him im getting gas and will be there in 5minutes. when i show up there are tons of cops swarming and blocking off all the entrances

soo , we recover the bike, and they take the kid away, but since he is only 16 he will probably get a slap on the wrists
Old 12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
On The Tree

Then maybe when he gets out of jail, you can give him more then a slap on the wrist. That is cool how you got it back. I can't stand f-in thieves
Old 12-15-2010, 08:14 PM
TECH Regular

ya its gay, if my mom didnt flip out and want to handle it her way, i woulda met in him person and suplexed this ****** and made him eat the curb and then had the cops come out and do their thing

how retarded could this kid be? selling a stolen motorcycle to the person he stole it from.. even though he didnt know what i looked like or who i was

He was smart enough to know how to hot wire a bike, which was impressive for a 16 year old haha
Old 12-15-2010, 08:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I am glad you got it back.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Launching!

he was also brave enough to sell it and hes smart he kows he spend a night in juvi until his mommy come get him. i wonder how much money hes already made. smart kid.
sorry your bike was molested but at least you got it back with som cool decals...JK!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:23 PM
TECH Regular

those stickers were not even the worst of them, there was at least 8 heart stickers on it, and all kind of random letters and dollar signs on it, but they were with shitty stickers so they peeled off really easy

he was planning on spray painting it today, good thing i got it back before he did anything more. The kid just laughed and smiled the whole time like he was cool
Old 12-15-2010, 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fondle
ya its gay, if my mom didnt flip out and want to handle it her way, i woulda met in him person and suplexed this ****** and made him eat the curb and then had the cops come out and do their thing

how retarded could this kid be? selling a stolen motorcycle to the person he stole it from.. even though he didnt know what i looked like or who i was

He was smart enough to know how to hot wire a bike, which was impressive for a 16 year old haha
Lol we learned how to hot wire cars in our autotech class. The things we learn in school nowadays..

That's cool you got it back, would have been funny if you asked to test ride it and just rode off.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Lol we learned how to hot wire cars in our autotech class. The things we learn in school nowadays..

That's cool you got it back, would have been funny if you asked to test ride it and just rode off.
what did they teach you on? had to be old lol, try to do it to a newer gm vehicle. not possible, the immobilizer will shut it down. unless you can program it to a key that you have and you can get the ignition cylinder to the correct location and turn the ignition switch it wont happen. hot wiring cars is for movies
Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1_fast_gto
what did they teach you on? had to be old lol, try to do it to a newer gm vehicle. not possible, the immobilizer will shut it down. unless you can program it to a key that you have and you can get the ignition cylinder to the correct location and turn the ignition switch it wont happen. hot wiring cars is for movies
It was a Prowler, whatever year those things are. We were playing around with relays one day. There were a ton of ways we learned to do it but I can't remember.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:10 PM
TECH Regular

Cool you got your bike back! Good thing your friends were looking out for you and helped you get your bike back. Hot wiring is for amateurs the pic and toss is the best; two mattresses - one to toss the bike onto and the other to cover it up. That's how my bike was stolen when I lived in KC but my neighbor said it was so quick she didn't get a good look at the guys or truck plates...
Old 12-15-2010, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

Awesome story, glad to hear u got it back. I had someone stop next to my truck that was parked on the street at 5 am, looked in the bed with a flash light. ****** didnt know that I go to work really early and was standing outside my door and chased him away , happened this past thrusday. Are u going to do anything to the bike/house to prevent it in the future. Im getting a dog and an alarm with extra sensor for my tool box.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Did you call in to the radio station about it getting stolen? Couldve sworn I heard someone call in about an orange and silver bike getting stolen.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Did you call in to the radio station about it getting stolen? Couldve sworn I heard someone call in about an orange and silver bike getting stolen.
Yes my mom called and reported it over the radio as well

They didn't hot wire it when they stole it, 4 boys picked it up and put it in their truck, he hot wired it after he got it home

The bike was sandwhiched between our tahoe and the garage door but they managed to get it, its parked in the garage now next to my SS, which is protected by 90lbs of pitbull, named Zeus
Old 12-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Launching!

no offense man, but what is your mom making decisions for you on how to handle the situation. obviously this kid thinks its funny to get caught cause he knows he's not going to get **** done to him and will be back at it soon.
you had his name, address, ect. i'd lay down a bit of personal vengeance. just saying.
awesome you got your bike back, very lucky. just saying it sucks to see someone jack your stuff and then laugh, i would have lost it.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
no offense man, but what is your mom making decisions for you on how to handle the situation. obviously this kid thinks its funny to get caught cause he knows he's not going to get **** done to him and will be back at it soon.
you had his name, address, ect. i'd lay down a bit of personal vengeance. just saying.
awesome you got your bike back, very lucky. just saying it sucks to see someone jack your stuff and then laugh, i would have lost it.

well its not my bike, its actually her bike. Registered in her name, but it was a gift to my step dad who she is married to. I dont ride the bike or have any ties to it, i already sold mine.

And, i didn't know his real name, just his nickname, i had no idea where he lived. He took it to his relatives house about 45miles from my house in the middle of the country.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn good thing you got the bike back...didn't even know it was stolen...glad it turned out good for you
Old 12-16-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This was handled right. If the OP would have touched this kid he would be sitting in jail.

Hope they throw the books at him!
Old 12-16-2010, 01:24 AM
TECH Regular

L
Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
This was handled right. If the OP would have touched this kid he would be sitting in jail.

Hope they throw the books at him!
I wish I could have beat his ***, because he deserves it. This little punk will probably spend a night in JJAEP (kid jail) then be released tomorrow morning and be back on the streets until his court date. And when its all said and done will probably only end up with some probation. And will not learn his lesson, I really wish he was of age and could experience a couple months in jail so maybe he would learn to respect peoples property

And charlie, its pretty crazy! This happened like 2 miles from your house. They have been stealing lots of stuff and finallyy got caught. Don't leave anything valuable that can be taken left outside!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:30 AM
On The Tree

if it happened to me, i would have been the one to go to prison
Old 12-16-2010, 02:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Awesome story. Glad it worked out for you in the end.

It's that time of year... better make sure your valuables are locked up safely guys! The crazies are getting desperate!