Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
These guys put their life on the line for us, not for themselves
Referring to cops? LOL LOL LOL
Old 02-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ari G
How many of you posting in here live in the Getto?Like Antoine and Desoto
don't go to any of the apartments and stay the night if you have a nice car and rims unless you live there and people know you. I saw a guys 98' 300m on phone books and the rims were gone... hollyview but not all people there are bad I went to school in the area and most of the teens and even adults are just tryin to live and go to school to get out of places like that.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
Damn talk about taking it to the heart. No one will break in my house or hurt my fam because they hear my AK warning every other week. To the ground so dont have a heart attack grandpa. I hate thief since they have stollen small property from outside my house. Meaningless but its still my property. Thief should get more serious sentences since most of them around Dallas just get probation in most cases. Enough of this internet hardcore **** back to out theme. Deep in the end you know, and so does everyone else, that he will get some money maybe not millions but he will get his money. Sad to see our tax money go to waist.

I am not your grandpa either, go wash your mouth out with buckshot shitbird...
Old 02-07-2011, 12:33 PM
KCS

Received 314 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Stick to your comfy office job .You no not what you say for lack of life experience.
Until you learn the difference between "no" and "know", I don't think you're in any position to lecture anyone about life experiences.

You dont understand, that is all some of theses **** bags understand is a beating, makes them thing again the next time. These guys put their life on the line for us, not for themselves, till YOU do it, you cannot really speak. At least that is how i feel. Like i said, i cannot say if the kid deserved it, he is just lucky there was a random *** camera that was there to see it. Otherwise, we would have never seen or heard of this ****.
Some, maybe, but not everyone and it's not an LEO's duty to bring them what they deserve and it's not their place to decide what they deserve. This isn't Judge Dredd. The kind of mentality that a person must have to stomp on a 15 year old boy's head as he lay on the ground, regardless of the cicumstances, is not one that is suitable to be in a position of law enforcement or any type of authority. That badge they wear means that it is their obligation to uphold the law, it's not a free pass to break it themselves.

BTW, I think I do have a solid foundation from which to speak. I joined the Army within months of 9/11 and deployed to Iraq in 2004. I patrolled Baghdad every day for 10 months before we ever saw an up-armored M1114 Humvee. We were those soldiers you saw in the news cutting out scrap metal to hang on our doors for extra protection from IED's and RPG's. I know a little bit about sticking my neck out for someone.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:48 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

You are right, it is not a free pass. But the fact is, some of these guys deserve more than the law puts on them. Prison to some is no big deal what so ever. Its bullshit. They come and go as if a revolving door. They have the mind set of,"If i do this, i only get so much time for it IF i get caught, not that bad".

Being at war and dealing with our domestic **** bags is two different lines, many guys dont join the military to serve their country, they do it because they dont know what the hell to do with themselves or a career t start in life. Cops, and i am speaking on my terms, are doing it for what feels right, i am going to be a cop because there is a driving force i cannot explain, its all i want to do. They pay sucks where i will be starting, putting my self in that position for 36K a year is not what my life is worth. But it is what i want to do.

Just go to work with me and you wil understand where i am coming from, criminals get off too easily. I think that kid got more than deserved, but he will think twice next time.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

KCS, my hat goes off to you big time sir! IMO, it doesn't sound like you joined because you didn't know what you wanted to do with your life, it sounds like you joined to protect our country and do what's right, but I could be wrong

And IMO, domestic shitbag 15 years olds who steal <<<< International shitbags who kill anyone not like them.

It makes perfect sense to me that some scumbag can see his crime consequences put into lengths of prison time. But I don't think the argument some of the guys are having here is that the law isn't too easy on them, but rather that that was WAY to much force even for the law and beyond what the kid deserved.

I think most of us can agree ******** who steal are **** should be beaten and they sure as hell will think twice, but we seem to have some differing opinion about the force used on this particular 15 year old who had just been hit by the car as well
Old 02-07-2011, 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

He put himself in the position to get that beating. If anything he's lucky he's not full of 9mm bores. He is old enough to know what the consequences of his actions were gonna be. So why so many sympathetic for for this punk loser in training?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

I just watched the video again at work...

Such a great *** kicking to someone who clearly deserved it...

I don't support kicks to the junk by any means but this one was warranted and I'm grateful that this sort of behavior by officers goes on full display...

Maybe next time that shitbird will think twice about kicking down someones door and trying to run off with their TV...

**slow clap**
Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 PM
KCS

You are right, it is not a free pass. But the fact is, some of these guys deserve more than the law puts on them. Prison to some is no big deal what so ever. Its bullshit. They come and go as if a revolving door. They have the mind set of,"If i do this, i only get so much time for it IF i get caught, not that bad".

Just go to work with me and you wil understand where i am coming from, criminals get off too easily. I think that kid got more than deserved, but he will think twice next time.
I completely understand what you're trying to say, I just don't agree. I don't think stomping on someone's head, much less that of a 15 year old boy, after he has surrendered and lay on the ground is how you're going to teach them a lesson. He is 15 years old! Teenagers do dumb **** for any number of reasons, I know I did, and I know a lot of you reading this right now did some dumb **** too. I know some cops who did some really bad things when they were a kid too, but stomping on your head and kicking you in your junk doesn't automatically make you any smarter or wiser, and it is not a cop's job to make that decision!

If you happened to read this last Sunday edition of the Houston Chronicle, they ran a story about the 2300 excessive force complaints being filed in Houston each year, and how at least half of them are legit. Speaking from personal experience, I am not surprised.

My brother left a bar on Valentines Day a few years back, and was attacked by a cop who had "mistaken" him for someone involved in a fight, even though he was on the staircase talking to his girlfriend when the fight happened. Without identifying himself, this cop grabbed him and threw him from the second step, head first onto the concrete floor, busting his forehead wide open. So as he is laying there in a pool of his own blood pooring from his forehead, the cop kneels on him and tases him for "resisting arrest"...8 times. When he went to court, it took less than 5 minutes for the case to be thrown out after our lawyer showed the judge the photos I took of my brother when I bailed him out of jail.

It seems to me like a lot of Houston police are really fucked up in the head, and are way too quick to beat up on someone they deem a "criminal". If there are about 1200 cases of excessive force or police brutality every year in Houston alone, I'm glad this video surfaced to put a spotlight on the problem.

Being at war and dealing with our domestic **** bags is two different lines, many guys dont join the military to serve their country, they do it because they dont know what the hell to do with themselves or a career t start in life. Cops, and i am speaking on my terms, are doing it for what feels right, i am going to be a cop because there is a driving force i cannot explain, its all i want to do. They pay sucks where i will be starting, putting my self in that position for 36K a year is not what my life is worth. But it is what i want to do.
I'm sure every cop who has ever joined, did so because it felt right. Something about that badge, and that gun or taser just feels so right. Especially when you get to stomp on some boy's head, it just feels so right. LOL, seriously though I commend you for your motivation but not everyone who joins the military-or the police force-is like that. I know I didn't join the Army 6 months after my country invaded Afghanistan because I didn't have anything better to do. I had to graduate high school first.

You'd be surprised how many similarities there are between being a cop and being a soldier in Iraq. This isn't one of those wars you see on TV where we sat in a foxhole all day. Soldiers in Iraq patrol the streets just like a police force, making arrests and raiding houses as well. Anyone could be the one to put a bullet in you when you turn your back on them, and you'd never see it coming.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KCS
My brother left a bar on Valentines Day a few years back, and was attacked by a cop who had "mistaken" him for someone involved in a fight, even though he was on the staircase talking to his girlfriend when the fight happened. Without identifying himself, this cop grabbed him and threw him from the second step, head first onto the concrete floor, busting his forehead wide open. So as he is laying there in a pool of his own blood pooring from his forehead, the cop kneels on him and tases him for "resisting arrest"...8 times
your brother is a trouble maker. serves him right.......
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by KCS
I completely understand what you're trying to say, I just don't agree. I don't think stomping on someone's head, much less that of a 15 year old boy, after he has surrendered and lay on the ground is how you're going to teach them a lesson. He is 15 years old! Teenagers do dumb **** for any number of reasons, I know I did, and I know a lot of you reading this right now did some dumb **** too. I know some cops who did some really bad things when they were a kid too, but stomping on your head and kicking you in your junk doesn't automatically make you any smarter or wiser, and it is not a cop's job to make that decision!

If you happened to read this last Sunday edition of the Houston Chronicle, they ran a story about the 2300 excessive force complaints being filed in Houston each year, and how at least half of them are legit. Speaking from personal experience, I am not surprised.

My brother left a bar on Valentines Day a few years back, and was attacked by a cop who had "mistaken" him for someone involved in a fight, even though he was on the staircase talking to his girlfriend when the fight happened. Without identifying himself, this cop grabbed him and threw him from the second step, head first onto the concrete floor, busting his forehead wide open. So as he is laying there in a pool of his own blood pooring from his forehead, the cop kneels on him and tases him for "resisting arrest"...8 times. When he went to court, it took less than 5 minutes for the case to be thrown out after our lawyer showed the judge the photos I took of my brother when I bailed him out of jail.

It seems to me like a lot of Houston police are really fucked up in the head, and are way too quick to beat up on someone they deem a "criminal". If there are about 1200 cases of excessive force or police brutality every year in Houston alone, I'm glad this video surfaced to put a spotlight on the problem.

I'm sure every cop who has ever joined, did so because it felt right. Something about that badge, and that gun or taser just feels so right. Especially when you get to stomp on some boy's head, it just feels so right. LOL, seriously though I commend you for your motivation but not everyone who joins the military-or the police force-is like that. I know I didn't join the Army 6 months after my country invaded Afghanistan because I didn't have anything better to do. I had to graduate high school first.

You'd be surprised how many similarities there are between being a cop and being a soldier in Iraq. This isn't one of those wars you see on TV where we sat in a foxhole all day. Soldiers in Iraq patrol the streets just like a police force, making arrests and raiding houses as well. Anyone could be the one to put a bullet in you when you turn your back on them, and you'd never see it coming.
I understand, it seems we are agreeing on the same lines, i dont believe what they did is right, but it might stop that kid int he future from doing some bad or worse ****. But surely made a cop hater.

Cops are people, people are pieces of **** and we dont get all the good ones. Where i work, i am sure you have seen on the news, are some real sorry pieces of work. I actually got marked down when applying for highway patrol when referring to some of my coworkers as trash, it is true, should i have said so? No, but they said be honest.

Originally Posted by imlooking
your brother is a trouble maker. serves him right.......

LOL, thats fucked up.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by KCS

Damn remind me to use you for help next time I'm in a forum argument

Old 02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by KCS
Until you learn the difference between "no" and "know", I don't think you're in any position to lecture anyone about life experiences.

Some, maybe, but not everyone and it's not an LEO's duty to bring them what they deserve and it's not their place to decide what they deserve. This isn't Judge Dredd. The kind of mentality that a person must have to stomp on a 15 year old boy's head as he lay on the ground, regardless of the cicumstances, is not one that is suitable to be in a position of law enforcement or any type of authority. That badge they wear means that it is their obligation to uphold the law, it's not a free pass to break it themselves.

BTW, I think I do have a solid foundation from which to speak. I joined the Army within months of 9/11 and deployed to Iraq in 2004. I patrolled Baghdad every day for 10 months before we ever saw an up-armored M1114 Humvee. We were those soldiers you saw in the news cutting out scrap metal to hang on our doors for extra protection from IED's and RPG's. I know a little bit about sticking my neck out for someone.
Well first of all please excuse my spelling nobody's perfect. And thank you for serving for the sake of freedom for us all. But had you been on the 6 o clock news for a mistake that was filmed and they didn't KNOW the entire situation that you had faced in the heat of battle, I would have supported you too. So like I said the first time unless you are, or have been a Police Officer In the city of Houston Texas or any other metropolitan city you may not understand.Again I'm not saying that you haven't been in a lot of crazy situations but that's an entirely different set of circumstances. Every one is entitled to their opinion.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Launching!

You said "It seems to me like a lot of Houston police are really fucked up in the head, and are way too quick to beat up on someone they deem a "criminal". If there are about 1200 cases of excessive force or police brutality every year in Houston alone, I'm glad this video surfaced to put a spotlight on the problem." Ok, now I realize that you just have a problem with Police Officers.....
Old 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well first of all please excuse my spelling nobody's perfect. And thank you for serving for the sake of freedom for us all. But had you been on the 6 o clock news for a mistake that was filmed and they didn't KNOW the entire situation that you had faced in the heat of battle, I would have supported you too. So like I said the first time unless you are, or have been a Police Officer In the city of Houston Texas or any other metropolitan city you may not understand.Again I'm not saying that you haven't been in a lot of crazy situations but that's an entirely different set of circumstances. Every one is entitled to their opinion.
You sir are a douche; and should stay away from any debate, online or otherwise, until you are better educated.... The way you type, your grammar and spelling on here, is very revealing of how you may speak and act in life.

Policing, whether it be in Houston, or in a warzone, is based upon the same foundations and principles. The depth of training you receive on the subject depends on your Job and the situations that you may be presented with. Its widely known that Military train with SWAT, FBI and other Federal and local law enforcement in the states and around the world. In FACT there are many three letter agencies operating and POLICING in the middle east.... ****** idiot
Old 02-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
You sir are a douche; and should stay away from any debate, online or otherwise, until you are better educated.... The way you type, your grammar and spelling on here, is very revealing of how you may speak and act in life.

Policing, whether it be in Houston, or in a warzone, is based upon the same foundations and principles. The depth of training you receive on the subject depends on your Job and the situations that you may be presented with. Its widely known that Military train with SWAT, FBI and other Federal and local law enforcement in the states and around the world. In FACT there are many three letter agencies operating and POLICING in the middle east.... ****** idiot
Omg okay Mr. ******* no it all you don't know me so I am sure I know a little about Law enforcement probably more than your dumb ***! And tactically yes it fundamentally similar, how ever interacting with different cultures and walks of life is another story. So maybe you should shut your hole before you start insulting people on a personal level. So you have already proven my point you lack basic communication skills so maybe you are the one who should stay away from this topic and debate DUMB ***!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:32 AM
KCS

I can understand mistakes in an intense moment, no one is perfect, but I just don't think chasing down a teenage boy is one of them, and I don't think it justifies their aggression. Now if he were resisting arrest, and taking a few swings at the officers, I would be singing a completely different tune, but he had clearly given up and surrendered, and was no longer a threat. If those cops lost their cool and let their emotions take over, then they are not fit to be cops, much less in any position of authority. If their actions were intentional and they were fully aware of their actions and the consequences, then those cops don't deserve to be free men and should be locked up.

You said "It seems to me like a lot of Houston police are really fucked up in the head, and are way too quick to beat up on someone they deem a "criminal". If there are about 1200 cases of excessive force or police brutality every year in Houston alone, I'm glad this video surfaced to put a spotlight on the problem." Ok, now I realize that you just have a problem with Police Officers.....
No, and as someone already said, you are an idiot. I have a problem with 1200 cases of police brutality and excessive force in just a year and the cops that commit them, not all cops period. I served with many cops and I completely support those that uphold and obey the law themselves, but the ones that do this kind of **** need to be identified and corrected.

Someone already said something earlier in this thread about, "well if it was your family, you would understand", and I guess I can say the same for you now. It probably seems like no big deal until you see your brother after he has beaten by a cop, blood all over his clothes and 8 sets of taser tracks up his spine. It becomes a REALLY big deal at that point.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:34 AM
KCS

Omg okay Mr. ******* no it all
Seriously?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by KCS
Seriously?

The spelling and grammar in this thread entertains me as well.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

omg okay mr. ******* no it all you don't know me so i am sure i know a little about law enforcement probably more than your dumb ***! And tactically yes it fundamentally similar, how ever interacting with different cultures and walks of life is another story. So maybe you should shut your hole before you start insulting people on a personal level. So you have already proven my point you lack basic communication skills so maybe you are the one who should stay away from this topic and debate dumb ***!
ib4tl

Last edited by AGRV8D; 02-08-2011 at 10:16 AM.