quick rant on stupid drivers

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default quick rant on stupid drivers

im not sure if today is official drive slow as **** day but im so sick of these ppl
if you cant drive the speed limit or your car cant reach the speed limit in a timely manner stay the hell off the road or get car fixed

if you are merging on to a highway dont do 30 on the on ramp

if you are on the highway and not doing the speed limit stay out of far left lane
if there are 3 lanes slo9w asses in the right speed limit in middle ppl going faster in left lane

sorry im just sick of dumbass drivers

i got pulled over by a cop for driving 5 under on a side road in middle of night because my bro in law was talking to guy in car next to us and i got a ticket for impeding traffic so why dont these other jackasses get in trouble
Old 05-11-2011, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

^^^hahaha, tell us how you REALLY feel.....

i'm with ya man, i drive a tractor trailer and nothing pisses me off more than when idiots try to merge with 70mph traffic while going 35-40mph on the on ramp.......pure genius

the only thing worse is that guy who can't decide what speed he wants to drive......one minute he comes flying by you and gets over in front of you in your lane.....then slowly he drifts back towards you, when you change lanes to pass him, he speeds up......it only happens about 10 different times a day to us truck drivers
Old 05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My truck and trailer (C4500 Chevy Kodiak and 48' Haulmark) is about half the size as a semi and I get people all the time cut me off, slam on their brakes to make a right turn. Just so they don't have to be behind me. When I drive my Firebird and I see a semi that needs to make a lane change, I wil slow up and signal for him to get in front of me. That alone pisses more people off than anything else, haha.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

You aren't the only one who hates it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZQ-Z6lASI

Last edited by Pete137; 05-12-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Teching In

^^^^ LMFAO!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! i want to be a cop just for this reason. thats all im gonna do. give people tickets that drive like idiots. **** speeding, no turn signal or any of that crap. strictly impeding traffic. that is it!!!! I LOVE IT. that cop gets it, and he wins.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by scout_miller
^^^^ LMFAO!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! i want to be a cop just for this reason. thats all im gonna do. give people tickets that drive like idiots. **** speeding, no turn signal or any of that crap. strictly impeding traffic. that is it!!!! I LOVE IT. that cop gets it, and he wins.
So people who slow down real fast to turn without signaling arent idiots?

OP, this is a daily occurrence in Austin. Most of the time you can't merge at the speed limit because of the moron in front of you.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

my moms a trucker and i used to go on rides all the time i know what truckers put up with so im always cool to them

i cant count how many times ive been past by a prius or other slow pos just to have them cut me off and slow down
Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stoverz28
So people who slow down real fast to turn without signaling arent idiots?

OP, this is a daily occurrence in Austin. Most of the time you can't merge at the speed limit because of the moron in front of you.

i believe i got caught up in the moment of that righteousness and swift deliverance of justice ushered up by that cop.

plus, i said nothing about people who slow down real fast to turn without signaling arent idiots. you took that out of context. i said people who speed or do not use their turn signal would be ok in my book. combining the two and adding another is a whole different "starry bra". LMAO
Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 PM
TECH Veteran

That video was great I hate stupid drivers with a passion!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

oh and other fbody guys are guilty now to, had a v6 camaro today think we were racing in the rain then cut in front of me and slam on his brakes in rain that i could barly see my front end in

Last edited by DarknessHunter; 05-11-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

1) become law enforcement
2) enforce the law
3) ????
4) profit
Old 05-11-2011, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by scout_miller
i believe i got caught up in the moment of that righteousness and swift deliverance of justice ushered up by that cop.

plus, i said nothing about people who slow down real fast to turn without signaling arent idiots. you took that out of context. i said people who speed or do not use their turn signal would be ok in my book. combining the two and adding another is a whole different "starry bra". LMAO
It doesn't matter what the situation is, people who don't use blinkers are shitty, inconsiderate drivers.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stoverz28
It doesn't matter what the situation is, people who don't use blinkers are shitty, inconsiderate drivers.
so what do you have to say for all the people that drag race down the streets? i believe that is a little shittier and more inconsiderate than someone changing lanes without properly signaling.

and i could safely assume that more than 75% of people that own an ls1 car is guilty of street racing.

but ya never know. assuming only makes an *** of you and me. i would like to know the percentage of people that own an ls1 car and street race that car. hmmm. makes ya think huh?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:20 AM
TECH Resident

I hate, no despise slow drivers in the left lane, you know the ******** going 25 mph slower than everyone else. Next would be those that do not use turn signals, or use them as if they are right of way signals and cut you off at the last possible moment.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet Dallas has the dumbest drivers! Like yesterday when it rained bad here, it took 1.5 hrs to get home and we never got above 30mph! It's WATER people, not ice!

And see if this is not true or like a Dallas drivers' instinct: You are coming up on a stop light with 3 lanes, occupied by 1 car already stopped. With the other 2 lanes open, another car changes lanes and gets in the empty lane to be in the front! They do not even take off faster just because they're in the front, they just have an instinct to be 1st I guess!

Yes, there are people here who ride 60 in the fast lane, and when someone gets up on them they stay there, then they wonder why they get cut off!
Old 05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Teching In

I love getting the left lane and just doing the speed limit, f%$# the speeders the speed limit is the same for all lanes haha
Old 05-12-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the opposite problem you truckers have. I will usually have my cruise set to 70-75 and a semi will fly by me, switch into my lane and go right about the same speed as me, but be right in front of me throwing crap all over my car. So I figure I will pass him, and go a few more mph than I was doing, and all will be ok. 9 times out of 10 I get passed again, with the same result. This happens to me all the time. ???
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
I hate, no despise slow drivers in the left lane, you know the ******** going 25 mph slower than everyone else. Next would be those that do not use turn signals, or use them as if they are right of way signals and cut you off at the last possible moment.
I refuse to pass on the right.. I'll ride them until they get the message and move. Sometimes it turns out to be old folks, not much issue with that. But, when it's just an idiot chatting on the phone!

Even worse - IDIOTS that come to a complete stop when getting on to the main lanes! If you can't merge into traffic from 30, how in the hell do you plan to from a dead stop!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, today I couldn't do over 40mph lol! With all the rain and the big tires, it was like driving on a slip and slide. However I do stay in the right lane, and if I get some one on my *** I'll throw on the hazards.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

I disagree...el paso drivers are worse...and they don't see their cars as investments and they always do dumb crap to them.