Thursday Night GTG Mckinney **NEW Location**

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6.0monsta

I thought you would think so. So let's look at the data.

Your car makes 760 and weighs 3700. That puts your hp/weight ratio at 4.86.
Will's car makes 750ish and weighs 4600. That's a ratio of 6.1. Even if Will really has 800hp that's still only a ratio of 5.75.

So tell me again why your car should be slow? Your car should drag the **** out of Will's car. You aren't fooling anyone and should just stop because it looks over humble. You'd be a good run for Vic.

Take it from a guy you trust lol:

how am i good run for vic? 700+ RWHp @ 3000 rwhp vs my tank?? lol

you need a new hobby joe..
Old 09-20-2011, 10:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6.0monsta
That's why I'd rather have less power and use it wisely than xxxx and spin, melt my skinnies, throw belts, car live in the shop, etc.

How many times have you been out to the Karting place? It was funny I didn't see you racing until after I got my slips and saw your name ahead of mine each time lol. That was my first time out there. I only ran two heats so I could let my son run a couple. I'd like to get into the 73s next time I go out.
I would rather have two nitrous bottles ,two nano bottles ,slicks ,one 41 inch long belt and a shitload of hp that lives my shop.
Oh yeah wait...

You didn't know that was me behind you in the staging lanes bumping you over and over while you wife was filming? How could you have missed that? I assigned myself to that kart and you in the one infront of me both races.
I think I'm at 15 visits 76 races and 500+ laps. That equalls around 400 miles. I have the most laps and sessions ran from a paying customer. Only person that has run more laps than me is the owners son.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Are you guys really arguing who has more laps with some go karts? lol.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White_lightning
how am i good run for vic? 700+ RWHp @ 3000 rwhp vs my tank?? lol

you need a new hobby joe..
Yes vic will probably beat you. But you did skip the point about Will that Joe made. Point is you think Wills V is fast. By power to weight ratio you should drag Will. Which means you are not slow.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
I would rather have two nitrous bottles ,two nano bottles ,slicks ,one 41 inch long belt and a shitload of hp that lives my shop.
Oh yeah wait...

You didn't know that was me behind you in the staging lanes bumping you over and over while you wife was filming? How could you have missed that? I assigned myself to that kart and you in the one infront of me both races.
I think I'm at 15 visits 76 races and 500+ laps. That equalls around 400 miles. I have the most laps and sessions ran from a paying customer. Only person that has run more laps than me is the owners son.
I didn't remember what you looked like. Now that you mention it I do remember someone bumping my kart from behind but I figured it was everyone starting their carts and giving it a little gas. I was pretty rusty. Haven't been in a kart in about 8 years. The guy said the track record is 69 but that was a new kart when the track was new. Doubt I will get that fast. I'd be happy with a 72 if I could go more often.

Originally Posted by Kimura
Are you guys really arguing who has more laps with some go karts? lol.
You clearly don't know how fun it is. But how is it arguing when I stated I only had 2 races at that place?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Feldman has always down played any car he's owned and will always down play any car he's owned. It'll never change. More annoying to have to read about it then anything.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TINKRD
Feldman has always down played any car he's owned and will always down play any car he's owned. It'll never change. More annoying to have to read about it then anything.
well we dont all have big turbo Race cars like you.. Dont need to run around screaming ZOMG I HAZ RACE CAR!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

well we dont all have big turbo Race cars like you.. Dont need to run around screaming ZOMG I HAZ RACE CAR!!!!
no reason for that at all. There's difference in acknowledging what your car has, its potential and its limits vs. my car is a POS attitude.

then again, sandbagging is your m.o. so you gotta keep that rep
Old 09-20-2011, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

no reason for that at all. There's difference in acknowledging what your car has, its potential and its limits vs. my car is a POS attitude.

I joke about it.. but it doent take a rocket scientist to figure out what my car makes.. No magic combo.. if they cant figure it out.. not my problem.. when i asked.. i have NO PROBLEM telling people what i make.. it seems like you and monsta go out of your way to call what everyone else does "sand bagging" when i do it lol...
You guys suck the life out of the hobby...
Old 09-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Teching In

white_lightning are you going to be out thursday? I wouldn't mind trying out a "bolt on" supercharged c-6 car
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 08GT500
white_lightning are you going to be out thursday? I wouldn't mind trying out a "bolt on" supercharged c-6 car
nope. not till my wheels come in and i can mount some sticky tires.. few more weeks and they should be here.. then i will come out to get drug dirty by vic..
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

I joke about it.. but it doent take a rocket scientist to figure out what my car makes.. No magic combo.. if they cant figure it out.. not my problem.. when i asked.. i have NO PROBLEM telling people what i make.. it seems like you and monsta go out of your way to call what everyone else does "sand bagging" when i do it lol...
You guys suck the life out of the hobby...
keep reaching. go find how many post where i do such a thing and then report back.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

x2

That’s me!!! I love to race and have fun **** all the sandbagging ****. If I lose oh well it was fun running whoever.

I'll tell everyone what I have up front.. All the people on tech that know me understand that and it's a lot of fun when it comes down to racing.

But that’s just me!!

I know the people that do the sandbagging bet money so that’s why they do it .. Great for them have fun... If you want to race for fun I'm game if you know your going to put 15 bus lengths on me save your gas lol
Old 09-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Teching In

nope. not till my wheels come in and i can mount some sticky tires.. few more weeks and they should be here.. then i will come out to get drug dirty by vic..

Cool I should have some sticky tires by then too so hell we can do a dig run then
Old 09-20-2011, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

Cool I should have some sticky tires by then too so hell we can do a dig run then
lol no dig run thanks..
50 is my roll
Old 09-20-2011, 10:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol You going to stop highway traffic for this run lol I've seen it happen it's pretty funny to watch but, like he said before he's a roll racing kind of guy.

I would be down for a dig run in a couple weeks at the track. Crandall.

Your the guy I meet last thursday right that ran vic and the other silver vette?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Teching In

lol no dig run thanks..
50 is my roll

50roll............. Guess I am going to have to back my gears down for this supra racing.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

or you can bump your tire pressure down like everyone and their mothers have suggested and try that out
Old 09-20-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

50roll............. Guess I am going to have to back my gears down for this supra racing.
50's a "norm" for roll racing.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

or you can bump your tire pressure down like everyone and their mothers have suggested and try that out
i will still spin in 2nd.. cant do that racing vic on his drag setup he will freight train me if i spin lol

Quick Reply: Thursday Night GTG Mckinney **NEW Location**