Thursday Night GTG Mckinney **NEW Location**

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowredz
Hard to hit what you can't catch
Name ONE dominating mod motor'd car in the local DFW scene. Just one. I bet you can't, because there isn't one. There is a TON of twinscrew cars running around making 600-700rw, but they aren't competitive with blown Vettes, Supras and Viper guys . The turbo cars rarely make it out because they are broken or afraid to break their stuff.

Mark's Ford GT is the only "fast" one I can think of and he gets raped like a white girl at a rap concert around the "fast" group.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Kimura
Name ONE dominating mod motor'd car in the local DFW scene. Just one. I bet you can't, because there isn't one. There is a TON of twinscrew cars running around making 600-700rw, but they aren't competitive with blown Vettes, Supras and Viper guys . The turbo cars rarely make it out because they are broken or afraid to break their stuff.

Mark's Ford GT is the only "fast" one I can think of and he gets raped like a white girl at a rap concert around the "fast" group.
I thought Foofs car was a MONSTER VETTE SLAYER ????
Old 09-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by White_lightning
His car would definetely give your car a good run, but would it stay together...
Old 09-21-2011, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

His car would definetely give your car a good run, but would it stay together...
so it takes a Built to the hilt stroker HUGE BLOWER termy to give a stock bottom end small blower c6 a " good run"?
if i had a built car like foofs and some shmuck in a mild setup like mine was even in the same ZIP CODE as me i would be pissed....
Old 09-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Last i heard Strokd killed the Monster Vette Slayer. lol
Old 09-21-2011, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by turbovic
what when? spill the beans?
Old 09-21-2011, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

The only car in this thread in the "fast group" is Wills Supra. We are talking about normal people cars

I can't speak for any other mod motor cars, but I think I will do ok out there. I've been a 6.11@115 with a **** 60' and xxx rwhp left at the touch of a button. I'm looking forward to racing some people from a roll, I think it will be fun if I can get it to hook
Old 09-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by turbovic
I never ran him in vette. I told u I ran his cobra once in my stang, he stole the hit and I ran him down. He let out as I was going around him and refused a even race from any roll... I never said I won because Foof wouldn't allow me the chance.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Teching In

The only car in this thread in the "fast group" is Wills Supra. We are talking about normal people cars

I can't speak for any other mod motor cars, but I think I will do ok out there. I've been a 6.11@115 with a **** 60' and xxx rwhp left at the touch of a button. I'm looking forward to racing some people from a roll, I think it will be fun if I can get it to hook
Sam88gta1 would smoke that time... And I'm sure thereis at least one other "fast" car here that would as well..
Old 09-21-2011, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can't get any credit!
Old 09-21-2011, 01:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by OVRBRD
Sam88gta1 would smoke that time... And I'm sure thereis at least one other "fast" car here that would as well..
Sam's car is fast too. I bet he will hurt some of the "fast" cars feelings too.

And I will "smoke that time" also
Old 09-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
I can't get any credit!
See above post. I got ya.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Teching In

so it takes a Built to the hilt stroker HUGE BLOWER termy to give a stock bottom end small blower c6 a " good run"?
if i had a built car like foofs and some shmuck in a mild setup like mine was even in the same ZIP CODE as me i would be pissed....
A 3.4 Whipple is not a "HUGE" blower anymore. There is 4.0 and bigger now. lol.

His stroker, is still smaller than your stock displacement. lol. You are SO BAD at this game.

His car is a 302 with a medium blower on it, your stock is 346ci with a blower. Seems like a reasonable comparison to me. lol.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

I can't get any credit!
My bad! I know your car is fast. Curious to see how it hooks with that big of shot though
Old 09-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Sam's car is fast too. I bet he will hurt some of the "fast" cars feelings too.

And I will "smoke that time" also
We can go all day dude... If u ran mid 4s I could give a ****... Still has a jiffy pop sounding crap *** mod motor in it... I don't care how fast it is, it sux ballz.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:41 PM
TECH Resident

His stroker, is still smaller than your stock displacement. lol. You are SO BAD at this game.

His car is a 302 with a medium blower on it, your stock is 346ci with a blower. Seems like a reasonable comparison to me. lol.
LS3 is bigger that that
Old 09-21-2011, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by OVRBRD
We can go all day dude... If u ran mid 4s I could give a ****... Still has a jiffy pop sounding crap *** mod motor in it... I don't care how fast it is, it sux ballz.
Jiffy pop? Have you ever heard a turbo car???
Old 09-21-2011, 01:44 PM
TECH Regular

Hard to hit what you can't catch
Bet i can catch it

good ET but not great mph. Last time out on E85 my car went 13x in the 1/8th

BTW for all the "My car is heavy" BS. My caddy weighs 4420 without me in it! so 4600 with me and a bottle so stop your bitching, that car runs alright for being heavy

Mod motors suck, BAD. The only people that like mod motors own mustangs shops or dont have enough racing experience to hate them yet.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My bad! I know your car is fast. Curious to see how it hooks with that big of shot though
Both systems are on a controller so it shouldn't be very hard to make it work. I'm switching it over to 15" wheels with a real tire on the rear.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

I can't get any credit!

I think you and will are the only 2 FAST ppl in this thread..

sounds like a bunch of excuses.. i have the 2nd smallest blower procharger makes.. running one of the biggest pullys for the blower.. i dont care if its only a 302.. wills is only a 183.. its Built to the hilt.

if i sunk a lamborghino payment into my mustang and i was "competing" with very mild combo vettes i would have to cry myself to sleep every night..

Quick Reply: Thursday Night GTG Mckinney **NEW Location**