"LS1Joey" stop ignoring my calls & avoiding me & pay me the rest of the $ you owe me!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
What does the OP's financial decisions have to do with this LS1Joey guy ******* him over???
Probably referring to ls1 joey.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Probably referring to ls1 joey.
Ah ok, I guess I misunderstood it...
Old 06-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dang wonder if he has any relation to andy lopez out of austin,lol
something wrong happens he dnt return calls or texts,hummm!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

If you have his plate (by pics or whatever) my office can find the registered address. Very cheap to do as well, just let me know via PM. Also 9/10 we are able to skip trace a last name and approx age and find him/known addresses/associates.

Also posting what you "would have done/would not have done", obviously doesn't help. Everyone makes decisions based on their gut. Not always right but *shrugs* he didn't make the correct assumption, so instead of saying he did wrong from the get-go, try to help somehow.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99SSinOC
If you have his plate (by pics or whatever) my office can find the registered address. Very cheap to do as well, just let me know via PM. Also 9/10 we are able to skip trace a last name and approx age and find him/known addresses/associates.

Also posting what you "would have done/would not have done", obviously doesn't help. Everyone makes decisions based on their gut. Not always right but *shrugs* he didn't make the correct assumption, so instead of saying he did wrong from the get-go, try to help somehow.
Thanks a bunch man I totally agree. I'm not the kind of guy to start **** or give someone a bad rep on here over some $. But as you can tell from my original post, I have been taken advantage of and put on the back burner. It's time to get what's mine.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

Here is his email address. Jlopez4511@Hotmail.com
Old 06-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Banned

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000736069649

looks like he is from Sante Fe
Old 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hopefully he makes it right. I've always worked with someone if they did not have all the money but I would keep the parts/Car till it was paid for.

I've been through the same thing so now they do not get the parts till paid in full. People that know you or friends are the worst ones about procrastination on paying back. They want the brother deal and take years to pay... LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Hopefully he makes it right. I've always worked with someone if they did not have all the money but I would keep the parts/Car till it was paid for.

I've been through the same thing so now they do not get the parts till paid in full. People that know you or friends are the worst ones about procrastination on paying back. They want the brother deal and take years to pay... LOL
lol @ "the brother deal"

i know exactly how that is.....still waiting for my brother to finish paying me off for money that he owes me from several years ago....and yet he has the money to buy new toolboxes for his truck, new subwoofers for his stereo, new bluetooth speakers for his phone so he can listen to music while he's at work, etc., etc., etc.

and he sometimes decides that he just doesn't want to go to work for 2 or 3 or 4 days at a time, no show, no call, instead of getting off his lazy *** and going to work like the rest of the world.

and when he's without a job, he will sit there for months & months on end, playing video games all night and sleeping all day, expecting that someone is just gonna drop a nice, decent-paying job in his lap, instead of actually trying to actively find a job. even a ******* grocery stocker/bagger job is better than sitting on your *** all day until you can find something better.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

Joe Lopez

Facebook interest: Camaro, God, And ripping people off LOL!

Love these guys that believe, but never put the beliefs to work in there life.

pay up

Hope you get your money man!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:33 AM
11 Second Club

Go to his job an confront him when he gets off work or follow him to a store an take a grand out of his *** Lmao
Old 06-07-2011, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

damn man. just gotta be more careful next time should have kept some of the parts or something till ya got the rest of the money. hope you get it. thats fucked up
Old 06-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Teching In

Sucks to hear
Old 06-08-2011, 08:48 AM
TECH Resident

call up his work.. Make it akward as **** for him.. Thats what i did to someone that owed me money
Old 06-08-2011, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Have you still not heard from this guy yet? I hope someone knows this guy and tells him to man up!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Launching!

Well I have been calling him anywhere from 3 to 8 times a day for the past 6 days. I got ahold of a friend of his and told him what was going on and asked him if he could please try to get ahold of him and talk some sense into him. He says ok I will call him and then call you right back. He calls me right back about 10 min later and says he talked with him. (ain't that a bitch I've called him like 60 times and he hasn't answered one of my calls and his friend calls him once and he picks up the first time!) He says that Joey says he knows he owes me the money or whatever and it's "hard getting it together" and says he is going to call me. So I wait around Monday and of course he never calls me. So like my normal routine, I got out of class yesterday and called him, and he answers. Suprised me. I say "whatsup man why haven't you been answering my calls?" He says "sorry man I've been working 16 hour shifts I've been real busy I'll call you when I get off and we will work something out" I say "OK call me back this time" He says "I will." Never hear from him all day yesterday after that. This is fucked up.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Well I have been calling him anywhere from 3 to 8 times a day for the past 6 days. I got ahold of a friend of his and told him what was going on and asked him if he could please try to get ahold of him and talk some sense into him. He says ok I will call him and then call you right back. He calls me right back about 10 min later and says he talked with him. (ain't that a bitch I've called him like 60 times and he hasn't answered one of my calls and his friend calls him once and he picks up the first time!) He says that Joey says he knows he owes me the money or whatever and it's "hard getting it together" and says he is going to call me. So I wait around Monday and of course he never calls me. So like my normal routine, I got out of class yesterday and called him, and he answers. Suprised me. I say "whatsup man why haven't you been answering my calls?" He says "sorry man I've been working 16 hour shifts I've been real busy I'll call you when I get off and we will work something out" I say "OK call me back this time" He says "I will." Never hear from him all day yesterday after that. This is fucked up.
Sounds like you are not going to get your money. Phone calls and posting about it is not going to help it seems. It is time to take it to another level. Pull some strings and get his address. Show up with the cops to recover your "stolen" property.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

^^^^x2
Old 06-08-2011, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

^^^^^^x3
Old 06-08-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow.. What a messed up situation. I'm interested in the outcome. Good luck OP, hope it turns in your favor pretty quickly.

Quick Reply: "LS1Joey" stop ignoring my calls & avoiding me & pay me the rest of the $ you owe me!