"LS1Joey" stop ignoring my calls & avoiding me & pay me the rest of the $ you owe me!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 04:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahahaha your crazy...you have the craziest sleep schedule ive ever seen lol..ohhhh i know why you cant sleep,your too excited about your new setup i wouldnt be able to sleep either!!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:14 AM
On The Tree

LOL! It's not that bad, Chris. I do stay up late, but I wake up around 8-9am. I only go on 4 hours a sleep a night. Anymore, and I get tired during the day.

Give me a call tomorrow and let me know how the motor is coming and what you want to do for the Texas Mile for tires.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
12 Second Club

Sorry I threatened you, had alot of adrenaline rushing threw me. But you got your money so its over I hate drama its useless. Sorry it took so long. No hard feelings you had to do want you had to do Don't blame ya
Old 06-09-2011, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

good man, now move along everyone nothing to see here
Old 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Launching!

LMFAO @ "can we do a payment plan"

then "your pushing it"

Old 06-09-2011, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ls1Joey
Sorry I threatened you, had alot of adrenaline rushing threw me. But you got your money so its over I hate drama its useless. Sorry it took so long. No hard feelings you had to do want you had to do Don't blame ya
good man owning up to being stupid. glad you guys settled your problems now you both know how to go about this.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ViciouSS is the camaro for sale? I got 500$ and can we work out a payment plan for the rest but I pick up the car now?

LOL congrats on getting your $
Old 06-09-2011, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

glad everything worked out, but it sounds like neither of those guys need to be doing any serious modding if they dont have the money for it. its hard to resist sometimes with all these cool builds going on, but if youre going to school and the fate of your car is resting on a grand, chances are you shouldnt be doing a blown stroker build. in like manner, if you have to take out a loan to pay for car parts, dont buy the car parts to begin with. not to be a dick, but the situation seems kind of ridiculous and can get much worse if left unchecked. i know, cuz ive been there lol
Old 06-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
glad everything worked out, but it sounds like neither of those guys need to be doing any serious modding if they dont have the money for it. its hard to resist sometimes with all these cool builds going on, but if youre going to school and the fate of your car is resting on a grand, chances are you shouldnt be doing a blown stroker build. in like manner, if you have to take out a loan to pay for car parts, dont buy the car parts to begin with. not to be a dick, but the situation seems kind of ridiculous and can get much worse if left unchecked. i know, cuz ive been there lol
No offense, but what I decide to do to my car is my decision. I don't need any advice on what you think I should be doing with my money dude. I've been in this car game for about 4 years now and know the amount of $ it takes to build a car from scratch. I can handle it. Believe me, I've gotten **** from my dad since the day I bought my car. He'd always tell me "you need to take all that money your making and buy you a piece of property and hang on to it til you get my age.'' Now don't get me wrong that might not be a bad idea, but give me a ****** break lol

piece of property or SS Camaro blown 408 stroker 6 speed? lol

This is what I love to do and is a hobby of mine, unfortunately it's an expensive one.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
If everyone took your advise there would not be a need for LS1Tech.

A true car enthusiast will do what it take to get his car where he wants it. Just like a crack head will do what he has to do to get crack...
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

i guess i just dont like cars enough because i spend my money on things like tuition and food lol. just figured i'd offer some friendly advice since im in the same boat more or less. although given the chance between property or a car, 9/10 times i'd take the property. but yeah at one point i had my credit card maxed out with stuff like car parts. not a good situation to be in. hopefully i can start modding my car again after this semester
Old 06-09-2011, 04:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
If everyone took your advise there would not be a need for LS1Tech.

A true car enthusiast will do what it take to get his car where he wants it. Just like a crack head will do what he has to do to get crack...
one's inability to afford something doesnt necessarily preclude everyone else from using the website lol. dont know how that makes sense. the point of ls1tech is to talk about cars and how to fix them (hence the tech part). has nothing to do with money

again im not singling out the vicous guy, just saying ive done my fair share of this in the past ( not to the extent he is) and happened to suffer for the sake of one of my "hobbies"

Last edited by Jake_the_Snake; 06-09-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
I've gotten **** from my dad since the day I bought my car. He'd always tell me "you need to take all that money your making and buy you a piece of property and hang on to it til you get my age.'' Now don't get me wrong that might not be a bad idea, but give me a ****** break lol

piece of property or SS Camaro blown 408 stroker 6 speed? lol

This is what I love to do and is a hobby of mine, unfortunately it's an expensive one.
You do what makes you happy bro! My dad says the exact same thing to me every time he calls me... "How much money have you put in your car now?" or "What are you doing to it now" or "Save your money, what happens if you lose your job". While all those points may be valid in some shape or form, you only live once, and if you are earning your own money then you can do whatever you want with it. What if you save up all your money and die tomorrow, you would have never enjoyed it...

Some people go out and spend their money in clubs/drinking/drugs/clothes etc... I like to spend it on my car, what's the difference.

Just my 2¢. Either way, glad you got your money man!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by vicouSS00

Old 06-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

While ur at it go ahead and put some nitrous on your 408,its fun
Old 06-09-2011, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
While ur at it go ahead and put some nitrous on your 408,its fun
What about a blower, meth, and nitrous. Get where I'm going, Chris?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Lol your sick Mark!! Im gonna call you tonight.i'll wait til 11 and then call you because i know your up all hours of the day haha
Old 06-09-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Cool, Give me a shout.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
You do what makes you happy bro! My dad says the exact same thing to me every time he calls me... "How much money have you put in your car now?" or "What are you doing to it now" or "Save your money, what happens if you lose your job". While all those points may be valid in some shape or form, you only live once, and if you are earning your own money then you can do whatever you want with it. What if you save up all your money and die tomorrow, you would have never enjoyed it...

Some people go out and spend their money in clubs/drinking/drugs/clothes etc... I like to spend it on my car, what's the difference.

Just my 2¢. Either way, glad you got your money man!
well said

Quick Reply: "LS1Joey" stop ignoring my calls & avoiding me & pay me the rest of the $ you owe me!