R.i.p Buddy (lost my min pin June 2nd)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default R.i.p Buddy (lost my min pin June 2nd)

Posting this here b/c most of us texas (houston area) members remembered my beloved chubby miniature pinscher Buddy. Long story short, I came home from a month out (I drive trucks) for my week off. Stayed at a buds house and left Buddy there for a short spell (as most know he's usually with me). went to leave out as my week was up and on our walk to the truck stop he collaspse, I'm figuring heat stroke and carry him the mile to the truck whre I cool him down. He goes from bad to worse and i drive him to the vet (2.5) miles where he passes less than 3 hours later. Turns out my friend had rat poison out and forgot to let me know which in turn took my "son's life". I am totally devistated and the past 5 days has been long and hard to say the very least. Don't know where i'm really going with this but def could use some support as this is very hard on me. My employer and family has been very supportive which is a huge plus. On another note, I found a 9 week old min pin blk/tan male akc registered in Springfield Mo I'm picking up some time next week. I'll be off line for probably another week (on road) but will post pics of the new guy when I get him. Thanks for reading,

Mario
Old 06-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Teching In

HEY BUD i can relate sorry to hear of your loss. I went to a shelter and saved a life, instant gratification,
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there, you will feel better once you get the other one. I just put my cat down last weekend, we had her 11 years. Broke my heart, so I understand. Get those mile beind you, come home take rest and enjoy your new dog.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep your head up!
Please post up some pictures of the new pup once you get him.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
Keep your head up!
Please post up some pictures of the new pup once you get him.
Almost acquired a min pin from my brother in laws neighborhood... Thats the only thing that I hate about owning a pet; that I am most likely going to outlive them... =/. Couldnt imagine if I lost my kiddo. Goodluck with the new pup!
Old 06-09-2011, 03:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry to hear about that, i love my dog and would hate to come back to one not 100 percent. when i was a kid i had a dog for the longest of time, long story short we went on a trip to west texas for 3 days and left my dog with the neighbors to take care of. we return and my dog had passed away on their watch. i was hurt for a couple of months. he was, after all, my best friend. again sorry to hear about your loss but the best of luck with your new sidekick
Old 06-09-2011, 06:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Sorry for your loss , its tough to lose an animal , any pics of you and your pup ?
Old 06-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Launching!

Thanks a lot fella's, Definately tough on me not gonna lie but getting better day by day. Yes I have a bunch of pics of Buddy and Buddy and me I'll post once back home (on my hard drive) as I'm on company's computer. New one is waiting on me in Springfield Mo his name is Oliver (thats what they named him).